1. Queues are getting worse every day

The last few days queue times have reached (or surpassed) the queues we had the first few weeks after the server started fresh. Yesterday we even had queues as long as 15 minutes. This occurs with either a 5 man premade team or solo queue. I'm currently solo queuing and average time is 9 minutes.

I'm just wondering what has changed and the last few days it's gotten so bad. It wasn't that bad for the majority of the time (although we still didn't have the almost instant queues like before the meltdown).
    Edited: June 28, 2015

2. The last few days queue times have reached (or surpassed) the queues we had the first few weeks after the server started fresh. Yesterday we even had queues as long as 15 minutes. This occurs with either a 5 man premade team or solo queue. I'm currently solo queuing and average time is 9 minutes.

I'm just wondering what has changed and the last few days it's gotten so bad. It wasn't that bad for the majority of the time (although we still didn't have the almost instant queues like before the meltdown).
    Because all the hordies are moving to alliance because of the obvious domination from alli in bg's. This leads to horde having insta queues due to a fraction of their pop queuing.

3. What do you mean, is this only on Alliance? Or did horde lose their instapop aswell? (Im not home).

4. I alway like to play in a server dominated by alliance, but queues are now so long and bgs so boring...
    A few months ago they were better. I'm playing now some BG's in FW (Even when I hate MOP) just to find some difficulty.
    I hope warmane fix rates-Bgs soon.

P.D: Faction change should be removed for race change (From the same faction).
    Edited: June 28, 2015

5. You should have seen horde frostwolf queues just before the wipe. 15 mins were a bliss :D

6. You sissy girls need to come to horde there is way more ally pvp'rs than horde and horde needs more people. Don't be cowards hiding behind racial trinket ... Make the switch sissy's

7. too many ally vs hordes, thats what you get for un-balance realm

8. Honnestly alliance can only blame themselves for this, and the poor hordies that cant take a challenge, sit in your long ques, and please to the ones that were horde, dont come back, because then you expect to ride on our backs, ill stay horde, ill face the ally premades, ill lose to some and i will win to some. But ill enjoy my insta ques and sticking with people that dont faction change after a few losses.

I have more respect for people that were alliance fron the start than i have for the people that change over and then suddenly start flaming other hordes, chances are good i carried your squishy ***, now you want to come and flame the same people that helped you?

Burn traitors.

Oh and to answer your question why its getting worse all of a sudden, because even the high end players from horde went alliance these last few days. So come camp orgrimar like you do everyday, because all of a sudden you are so OP, you can move your king to orgrimar, name ot the new sw, but somewhere some undead dk will be waiting for you ; )

Happy hunting.
    Edited: June 29, 2015 Reason: adding text

9. You sissy girls need to come to horde there is way more ally pvp'rs than horde and horde needs more people. Don't be cowards hiding behind racial trinket ... Make the switch sissy's
    Horde crying about alliance racials, when you have AOE cc's and Orc-Trolls overpowered racials.

10. Mostly Good player+geared player on alliance. leaving horde with greenies 100k hp or less entered bg
    thats so awful, those greenies wont listen or learn how to do Battleground
    in other hand pvp guild on alliance doing good, so many good pvp guild there, BRAVO fills bgs with Premades and slaughtered those greenies

11. You sissy girls need to come to horde there is way more ally pvp'rs than horde and horde needs more people. Don't be cowards hiding behind racial trinket ... Make the switch sissy's
    Last time i checked the information section in the site, the population graph seems balanced.

Also, last time i checked, there were more PVP guilds in Horde than in Alliance.

12. Much harder to find a decent player to do arenas with on Horde, that's why a lot of us stay alliance

13. Last time i checked the information section in the site, the population graph seems balanced.

Also, last time i checked, there were more PVP guilds in Horde than in Alliance.
    Horde pvp guilds are dying.

14. When will you fools realize that the Horde is not good, never was good and never will be good?

"Useless Horde nabs, cry your tears into my cup. I need sustenance!" - Anonymous

15. That moment when your enemies have no idea what's about to happen *giggles* it's ok guys stay ally, we got something planned for all you ally scum. The horde will begin dominating the server soon ... Real soon

123 ... Last