1. July 5, 2015  

2. July 5, 2015  
    I've sent a mail to Exane in game earlier.

I was an abyss member 4-5 years ago and i barely remember some people. Qebex , jeuriess , narcissistic (i always thoght she's a hot chick cuz of her voice lel), some old cowboy, a loud hunter. My char name back then was "Darkmoo" Tauren warrior , i doubt you'll remember cause i was just in guild for about 2 months then i retired wow.

- Wil (current in game name)

3. July 5, 2015  
    Cheers and bump from Royal Bloodline! Mirmi here! Good luck with the progress and I wish you the best!

4. July 6, 2015  
    Cheers and bump from Royal Bloodline! Mirmi here! Good luck with the progress and I wish you the best!
    Thanks man. Appreciate that. All the best for ya too.

5. July 6, 2015  
    I've sent a mail to Exane in game earlier.

I was an abyss member 4-5 years ago and i barely remember some people. Qebex , jeuriess , narcissistic (i always thoght she's a hot chick cuz of her voice lel), some old cowboy, a loud hunter. My char name back then was "Darkmoo" Tauren warrior , i doubt you'll remember cause i was just in guild for about 2 months then i retired wow.

- Wil (current in game name)
    Hey Wil. Thats nice to hear that you are back. If u wanna talk hit one of following names ingame: Exane, Immaculate, Esmay.

6. July 6, 2015  
    2nd week of ICC 25 Heroic and Prestige, got Sindragosa down. Nice job!

Such self with sindy kek, Excelent job guys! and by the way insane DPS it was..

We was realy excited to give our respective best attempts on lich king, then you know the feeling.. kek

Should I say anything more? We are about to reach the sky from a button! and we are massive selective recruiting person who can have the vision of future, and such perception of each encounters.

Wanna join us? Go ahead and submit your apply, @ PRESTIGE

7. We didnt posted much about our current progress recently, but we can say that it is the same as last week.
    Here we down Sindy on 25 Heroic once again and have it on farm.

Edited: July 13, 2015

8. Congrats on the kill :),keep it up i hope we will see lk down next week :3

P.S:Esmay tonk #scared :(

9. thanks bro :) jajajaj
    @Sawee i solo tonk lod phase 1and so on :) was so intense :) gonna try it again someday tho full
    PS: Sawee: haii my friend, from serbia to bulgaria.

10. Critic:

Even to quote anything to my post you must answer first this simple question...
    What story shares much with Shawshank Redemption? I wanna know the story / film name.
    ...They’re both set in a prison and both focus on the relationship between a black man and a white man — only in Shawshank, the men were equals, while here they’re prison guard and prisoner. The themes also differ, with that movie is that in ( that movie I movie I want to know ) the supernatural arena with which we normally associate King — although, unusually for him, in a positive form.

You can't have any better GM or Co-GM for your guild, you can be sure of that whoever is reading this at the moment.
    Basicly here's my story...
    It's thursday evening 17th of July 2015 around 19 PM ST guild is doing ICC 10 HC. Sadly one moment 5 people have to leave because of real life issues and we need replacements. Start looking for guildies to join, it's around 19:15 PM ST now, we're currrently at PP. We get 4 people with no problem but then another one has to leave so we needed 2 more. It's 1945 PM ST now, still looking for those 2 players... we need a tank/dps and holy paladin... It's 20 30 PM ST finally a tank comes and we're missing hpally now, it's been so long waiting now and 5 people got save for joining. it's 20 : 50 PM ST we're about to give up and go to sleep and RO it, we seriously are desperate and really , LIKE REALLY WANNA continue but there's no heal. Exane has exams tomorrow and gotta go to work... Like 6 hours to exams... He felt sad for us and SAID **** TOMORROW I'll ****ing HEAL THIS ****. **** YIS it's 20 : 58 PM ST we're going to start with PP.....

21:55 PM ST things haven't gone as planned but finally after countless wipes we down PP. I quote Exane " Either way we have to get this PP down, doesn't matter if we skip or not, we just get this down or we don't try at all." Like literally he kept our motivation up THAT LONG. Like literally if ppl act horrible n sometimes don't take stuff seriously this guy knows what button to press and carries us through.
    It's 23:50 PM ST we're at VDW now. Over 4 wipes we'll try to think this through realistic and we call it a day because **** SAKES I myself has to go to work in 4 hours. EXANE ROFL.... 3 hours to exams... **** **** ****... but still he manages.

So what's the point of all this I wrote?
    The point is that if you want to join this guild then be ****ing serious about your intentions of thinking you're awesome because we need people with good temper n obidience and SKILL LOL this thing comes with raiding and gear aswell... so if you think you're getting here just because you got good gear then this comes pretty fast to this point where you need to change your attidude or get rekt or even better... get gkicked.

-Oneliner

11. Spoiler: Show
    Critic:

Even to quote anything to my post you must answer first this simple question...
    What story shares much with Shawshank Redemption? I wanna know the story / film name.
    ...They’re both set in a prison and both focus on the relationship between a black man and a white man — only in Shawshank, the men were equals, while here they’re prison guard and prisoner. The themes also differ, with that movie is that in ( that movie I movie I want to know ) the supernatural arena with which we normally associate King — although, unusually for him, in a positive form.

You can't have any better GM or Co-GM for your guild, you can be sure of that whoever is reading this at the moment.
    Basicly here's my story...
    It's thursday evening 17th of July 2015 around 19 PM ST guild is doing ICC 10 HC. Sadly one moment 5 people have to leave because of real life issues and we need replacements. Start looking for guildies to join, it's around 19:15 PM ST now, we're currrently at PP. We get 4 people with no problem but then another one has to leave so we needed 2 more. It's 1945 PM ST now, still looking for those 2 players... we need a tank/dps and holy paladin... It's 20 30 PM ST finally a tank comes and we're missing hpally now, it's been so long waiting now and 5 people got save for joining. it's 20 : 50 PM ST we're about to give up and go to sleep and RO it, we seriously are desperate and really , LIKE REALLY WANNA continue but there's no heal. Exane has exams tomorrow and gotta go to work... Like 6 hours to exams... He felt sad for us and SAID **** TOMORROW I'll ****ing HEAL THIS ****. **** YIS it's 20 : 58 PM ST we're going to start with PP.....

21:55 PM ST things haven't gone as planned but finally after countless wipes we down PP. I quote Exane " Either way we have to get this PP down, doesn't matter if we skip or not, we just get this down or we don't try at all." Like literally he kept our motivation up THAT LONG. Like literally if ppl act horrible n sometimes don't take stuff seriously this guy knows what button to press and carries us through.
    It's 23:50 PM ST we're at VDW now. Over 4 wipes we'll try to think this through realistic and we call it a day because **** SAKES I myself has to go to work in 4 hours. EXANE ROFL.... 3 hours to exams... **** **** ****... but still he manages.

So what's the point of all this I wrote?
    The point is that if you want to join this guild then be ****ing serious about your intentions of thinking you're awesome because we need people with good temper n obidience and SKILL LOL this thing comes with raiding and gear aswell... so if you think you're getting here just because you got good gear then this comes pretty fast to this point where you need to change your attidude or get rekt or even better... get gkicked.

-Oneliner

Reading all this, I can't really get your point lol... Do you expect some answer of that long post or what? You can't really push people or make them do something if they doesnt really want it ( thats how a good guild works, 25 people want to finish something ) , if they have to leave, they leave, simple as that. Anyway I suggest you to delete your post and ( probably mine ), because from all you wrote you just undermining the prestige of your own guild.

12. Reading all this, I can't really get your point lol... Do you expect some answer of that long post or what? You can't really push people or make them do something if they doesnt really want it ( thats how a good guild works, 25 people want to finish something ) , if they have to leave, they leave, simple as that. Anyway I suggest you to delete your post and ( probably mine ), because from all you wrote you just undermining the prestige of your own guild.
    Dude.. Everyone has their right for their oppinion even the guild GM do, he can write a ****ing novel here if he wants. Just don't bash other people just because you don't like it and bring out positivity or don't write at all.

13. ejjjj dethiii like. wtf he old gildi. dethi is wow dethi is life. shadap qq.

14. Well, seems you are stupid enough to think that my post is to bash someone

I dont really care what you do tbh, that was just a friendly bump to open your eyes.

15. Well, seems you are stupid enough to think that my post is to bash someone

I dont really care what you do tbh, that was just a friendly bump to open your eyes.
    Sorry dude, I was too high to realize that, I'll be good now. Sorry again, you're right ^^

First 12345 Last