1. Suggestion to improve the population.

Make the realm more attractive for ppl that enjoy BGs and world pvp because like 90% of Warmanes PvP playerbase does mainly BGs and hardly any arena.

My suggestion:
    - change honor rates to x1
    - make it possible to skill professions up by wining a BG
    - reward 3 Emblem of Frost for a won and 1 EoF for a lost BG and make the Wrathful set and weapons available for a high numer of EoF
    - Change the size of grps that can parcipate in Quel'Danas every few hours.
    For example: For 3 hours a grp size of maximum 3 players is allowed. After the 3 hours elapsed a grp size of 5 player is allowed for 3 hours. After that a grp size of 8 players is allowed and so on.
    The grp size should also depend on the time of the day. During peak hours large grps should be allowed while in the morning small grps are allowed.
    - fix Sota and IoC properly and release them. (a pvp only realm should have all BGs available)
    - fix the specific BG queue properly so ppl can avoid the BGs that they dont like.

2. This is ARENA Tournament. Not BG Hero Tournament. If you want BG's please go play on Deathwing or Ragnaros.

3. This is ARENA Tournament. Not BG Hero Tournament. If you want BG's please go play on Deathwing or Ragnaros.
    U want the realm to die out?
    Changes are necessary to save Blackrock.
    More ppl that are doing BGs wont affect ur arena experience at all.

4. This is ARENA Tournament. Not BG Hero Tournament. If you want BG's please go play on Deathwing or Ragnaros.
    I'm sorry, but this is NOT AT anymore. Enough of the division, enough of at vs molten vs warmane. Accept things changed, and things still need to change. Stop being so AT VS Molten Vs Warmane. Seriously.

5. U're not even right with arena... there is like just FEW ppl playin it. All pvp happens in bgs and deal with it. Jakkare is right. something must be done.
    Just pray for CLB to happen sooner so there is possibility for cross realm bgs/arena.

6. So 90% is not playing arena and you want more of those people not playing arena to join, even though the prime focus of this realm actually is arena? Makes sense?

7. So 90% is not playing arena and you want more of those people not playing arena to join, even though the prime focus of this realm actually is arena? Makes sense?
    Thats exactly the point! The prime focus of Blackrock need to change.
    The focus should be on any kind of PvP and NOT only arena when u wanna attract more ppl to play on the realm.

Also more ppl that are doing BGs wont affect ur Arena experience at all so I dont get why u make such a drama.
    Edited: June 29, 2015

8. I`d agree on implementing the other Battlegrounds (and fixing the ques), but I wouldn`t award more gear from playing them. At the very least, you shouldn`t be able to get /everything/ from playing BGs, I guess getting 1630s from them`d be alright.
    And changing Honor rates is pretty ******ed, tbh. Pointless grinds are always pretty ******ed.
    Levelling profs, eh iono. It`s a minor gain for the most part (compared to gear), and some things should /definitely/ stay Arena exclusives. Profs could be one of them.

Isle group size, eh. It`s probably not a bad idea, but I`d do it the other way round (cap it at 3 players max, and have 2/no group hours instead)

9. At the very least, you shouldn`t be able to get /everything/ from playing BGs, I guess getting 1630s from them`d be alright.
    And changing Honor rates is pretty ******ed, tbh. Pointless grinds are always pretty ******ed.
    I think that the taste differ. Some ppl dont like grinding at all and just wanna play for fun while other ppl wanna do something "productive" when playing or they lose the motivation.
    To bring more ppl to the realm both preferences need to be satisfied.
    I think that it would be the best to have two ways to gear up.

Arena would be the fast way to gear up for ppl that dont enjoy grinding:
    - All gear (including wrathful offset) is available for arena points with rating requirements.
    - Wrathful bracer, waist and boots are available for a small amount of Arena points and require no rating.

Honor would be the long grinding way to gear up:
    - change honor rates to x1
    - All items are available for a high number of honor points.
    For example Wrathful weapon, chest, head and pants cost each 100k honor. Wrathful gloves and shoulder cost 75k honor.
    Isle group size, eh. It`s probably not a bad idea, but I`d do it the other way round (cap it at 3 players max, and have 2/no group hours instead)
    Smaller groups or a FFA battle could also be a nice variation but i think it would also be interesting to see big battles like 8v8 from time to time.
    Edited: June 30, 2015