1. Disc Priest/Feral Druid struggling with Rsham/UhDK

Hey there,

I hope you guys can help us.
    We are running a Feral Druid/Disc Priest comp for 2v2 atm (2.1k rating so far).
    The problem is that we struggle alot against rsham/uhdk comps, since the uhdk gives me (disc) way too much pressure to go offensive (even when i got the freetime, they have together like 3 interrupts + grip n ****). the rsham is purging the instants (used for cyclone etc.) from my feral arena-mate and my pw:s etc.). I really tried to go offensive, but the necro-stacks and the amount of interrupts makes it kind of impossible for me to cast anything else than my heals.
    (keep in mind that I'm not full cataclysmic geared yet, still got some ruthless pieces)
    Do you guys know any good advice or strategies on how to beat that comp?

Thanks in advance! :)

2. Well i got back here just recently.
    I remember from retail that any shaman team (2v2) was a nightmare and almost impossible to win against for disc priests due to purge spam and DKs necro stacking (a lot better if u play with rog instead of feral)
    U can try to cyclone the DK and manaburn the shaman. If he's being trained, he's forced to earth shield aka oom even faster if u get a few burns in.
    Still hard as hell.
    Also cure the DK diseases and keep renew up 24/7 if he's on u.