1. Hello Molt... durrrrrrrrrrrrgh I mean Warmane

Hello there Warmane I played on this server before when it was called Molten

I loved your server before then Molt-Down happened then I went retail then realized Garrisons are a piece of **** so I tried to find other servers one such is ******* since this server is back again I might as well go back to play here.

So is there a way to transfer my character from ****** 7x to here at Warmane
    and what is the population here currently since DodgyKeBaab said that the website was/is currently, overestimating the no. of players

So I'm gonna say this HELLO AGAIN Molt................. I mean Warmane

2. It's bug...nice to meat you.
    Enjoy your cra...stay here.

3. Welcome back to Warmane. Enjoy your stay :)

4. welcome back mate !
    I played on retail too ... realized that WOD has no content and left ... now i am here playing with the WOD models ( if you wanna know how : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....D-Models-5-4-2 ) on Frostwolf. as you may know ... there are a some ... few ... many ... bugs ... but the server is getting better and better with the amount of increasing population (5k + ).
    so yeah ... have a great time :)

5. hello again,
    does this problem still happen when you logout in Dalaran or any Capital Cities and when you login back then your character won't move but you can turn around then 10sec-5mins later the lag hits then you can't play, cuz in all WoTLK server I played in always have that problem and that's always the reason why playing in WoTLK is bad for me. If it is a problem any tips on how I could fix it?