1. AMD or Intel

Hi there I need help deciding whether to buy a AMD or Intel upgrade kit. I've always had FPS issues when doing 25 man raids and it gets bloody annoying especially n 25 man raids my fps drops below 5 FPS. So I've decided to upgrade my system but I'm constrained in terms of budget. When I go through evetechs upgrade kit options the AMD kits are cheaper. So my question is it worth the money going for a AMD or should I go for Intel, bare in mind that I only play world of warcraft, wotlk and cata only) for now.

2. July 7, 2015  
    I can't really recommend anything without your system specification.

Do read this quote from PC Advisor UK.

"If you greatly want to increase your FPS the graphics card is the first place to start. You might get a boost in fps if you install a faster processor and more RAM." By Jim Martin | 15 May 15 | pcadvisor.co.uk

3. You could go for an AMD APU which has quite powerful integrated graphics if you're looking to save a buck or two. Or you can go for a pretty good Intel processor released to lga 1150 (haswell) Intel Celeron G3258 Anniversary Edition CPU which is insanely powerful and only costs about R900 at Wootware online store. Dont be fooled by it being a Celeron CPU it can be overclocked to over 4.5GHZ and will outperform many i7's on the market today with regards to gaming. I suggest you take a look.
    Edited: September 27, 2015