Well,first of all congratulations on this trashy paymentwall,i dont see any reason why its better than skrill anyways...
if i try to use cashu as a method to pay it just keeps on telling me transaction failed, i have contacted my bank and it seems like the transaction isnt even showing up,tried another method which is onecard , then it asked me to put in the amount of money i'd like to drop in and there i did, but then it told me insufficient funds in my card where i was dropping 130$ and i had like 300$ in my card, failure payment number 3 : if i even try to use fanapay it automatically says transaction failed without even asking me for any details such as Credit number or whatever (some really pro options there...) ,if using the mint method i have to use any option of those 3 to buy Mint (really genius ) , and if i try to go to paymentwall Home page it just gives me a semi blank page with my transaction history ( P.S i tried this at my friend's home as well ) so idk a help would be awesome , and maybe make a double take on which payment method to use... skrill was best for all of us, this is just trash im sorry for that