1. Is it possible to upload the version used by malaco on WIT 2 Stream ?
    the one posted here does not work correctly with new core
    I second this.

Upload a working version if such exists.

2. Can you guys please fix this addon, it spams my guild chat for some reason with .spectator version # and its really annoying, it works with player frames at the very least but I would like the logo and team names on the top like it is in the video. I am trying to put together a tournament in the twink community and would enjoy recording the games with good quality. Without the logo and team names I would have to probably insert them with video editing which would be annoying. This is a really good addon I just wish it was better.

Edit: I figured it out in the .lua files for anyone here that has no idea how to work this addon I am copy pasting below.
    -- Slash commands
    SLASH_TEAMNAME_ONE1 = '/teamname1'
    SLASH_TEAMNAME_TWO1 = '/teamname2'
    SLASH_UPDATE_SCORE1 = '/score'
    SLASH_RESET_SCORE1 = '/resetscore'
    SLASH_TOURNAMENT1 = '/tournament'
    SLASH_TEAMSWITCH1 = '/teamswitch'
    SLASH_TEAMSWITCH2 = '/switchteams'
    SLASH_DEBUG1 = '/asdebug'

Now if anyone knows how to make it stop spamming guild chat that would be great.

Edit Again: I just made an guildless alt specifically for a spectator UI with nice combat text and everything. I guess thats my workaround.
    Edited: March 21, 2021

3. Can you guys please fix this addon, it spams my guild chat for some reason with .spectator version # and its really annoying, it works with player frames at the very least but I would like the logo and team names on the top like it is in the video. I am trying to put together a tournament in the twink community and would enjoy recording the games with good quality. Without the logo and team names I would have to probably insert them with video editing which would be annoying. This is a really good addon I just wish it was better.

Edit: I figured it out in the .lua files for anyone here that has no idea how to work this addon I am copy pasting below.
    -- Slash commands
    SLASH_TEAMNAME_ONE1 = '/teamname1'
    SLASH_TEAMNAME_TWO1 = '/teamname2'
    SLASH_UPDATE_SCORE1 = '/score'
    SLASH_RESET_SCORE1 = '/resetscore'
    SLASH_TOURNAMENT1 = '/tournament'
    SLASH_TEAMSWITCH1 = '/teamswitch'
    SLASH_TEAMSWITCH2 = '/switchteams'
    SLASH_DEBUG1 = '/asdebug'

Now if anyone knows how to make it stop spamming guild chat that would be great.

Edit Again: I just made an guildless alt specifically for a spectator UI with nice combat text and everything. I guess thats my workaround.
    Go to your Interface / Addons folder, open ArenaSpectator, and then open ArenaSpectator.lua, go to line 2189 and comment it out like this:

https://imgur.com/a/PvlIxjR

If you want to remove all of the messages, anywhere, just find all of the commands starting "SendChatMessage" and repeat the process above.

Feel free to message me if you need help.

4. Any idea how to make the add-on change your viewpoint to the corresponding player when you click on their frame instead of having to manually clicking on their character?

5. Why can't I switch to his perspective when I click on the player on the box

First 12