1. MoP Market update

I found Crown of Eternal Winter and 2 tabards added , if anyone know anything new that added, write here pls.

2. Where do you see the tabards? I found none.

3. Where do you see the tabards? I found none.
    Coin shop > type Tabard in search , there tabard of frost and flame

4. Eternal Winter, can it be tranmogs and keep old status
    for 25coin ill think about it, is it worth it.

5. Eternal Winter, can it be tranmogs and keep old status
    for 25coin ill think about it, is it worth it.
    i saw a post few days ago . a guy said that Crown of Eternal Winter can't be transmoged atm , there is a report in bugtracker.lets hope it will get fix

6. I found Crown of Eternal Winter and 2 tabards added , if anyone know anything new that added, write here pls.
    Nice, guess its time to sell some gold for coins. Hopefully they add Wrath tabard too.

7. hope it can be tranmog or else its worthless, i wouldn't spend a dime on it.

8. update - found Teebu's Blazing Longsword in coin shop

9. Nice, guess its time to sell some gold for coins. Hopefully they add Wrath tabard too.
    Why? It's obtainable in game.
    It really irritates me when people cant be bothered to obtain something that requires skill not coins. It sets the real PvPers aside and its an item of pride.

10. Teebu's Blazing Longsword, seen someone have that long time ago

11. Why? It's obtainable in game.
    It really irritates me when people cant be bothered to obtain something that requires skill not coins. It sets the real PvPers aside and its an item of pride.
    It really irritates me when some low intelligent people, pretending to be "something" and write dumb posts on forums. Good luck reaching 2350 3s rating as Mage with broken Polymorph and other classes' bugs. Also it seems you think that MoP PvP means anything at the moment, how silly. I already saw Warrior with Wrathful Tabard when they had unbreakable Spell Reflection and 100k Deep Wounds ticks. A truly "item of pride" indeed..... but for me, its just a cosmetic that fits my transmog.

@Thread

Really interesting, Tabard of Flame: MOP - 3 coins, Cata - 2 coins, Wotlk - 2 coins. Tabard of Frost: MOP - 3 coins, Cata - 1 coin, Wotlk - 1 coin.
    Edited: June 30, 2015

12. It really irritates me when some low intelligent people, pretending to be "something" and write dumb posts on forums. Good luck reaching 2350 3s rating as Mage with broken Polymorph and other classes' bugs. Also it seems you think that MoP PvP means anything at the moment, how silly. I already saw Warrior with Wrathful Tabard when they had unbreakable Spell Reflection and 100k Deep Wounds ticks. A truly "item of pride" indeed..... but for me, its just a cosmetic that fits my transmog.

@Thread

Really interesting, Tabard of Flame: MOP - 3 coins, Cata - 2 coins, Wotlk - 2 coins. Tabard of Frost: MOP - 3 coins, Cata - 1 coin, Wotlk - 1 coin.
    I would really question the 100k DW crits since they ''nerfed'' it... Also afaik the spell reflect was fixed... The only one that i could question is mass reflect.... But on retail it was suppose to be enable to reflect more then 1 spell if it was casted at the same time....

Still who gives a **** about pvp anyway? MOP is so broken with buff stacking, class abuses, flavor classes, cc bugs and i could go on but i won't... So PvP in my opinion is worthless...

13. I would really question the 100k DW crits since they ''nerfed'' it... Also afaik the spell reflect was fixed... The only one that i could question is mass reflect.... But on retail it was suppose to be enable to reflect more then 1 spell if it was casted at the same time....

Still who gives a **** about pvp anyway? MOP is so broken with buff stacking, class abuses, flavor classes, cc bugs and i could go on but i won't... So PvP in my opinion is worthless...
    I was talking about past, when Deep Wounds were bugged along with Reflect. Read closer. Also in general, even without tons of Warmane's bugs MoP PvP has always been and always will be dog sh1t.

14. July 3, 2015  
    so did they fix the Eternal Winter? what a pitty