1. Epic Screenshot Polls: VOTE HERE EVERYONE!

Hello everyone, Ivy here!

I finally had time to make the polls for the Epic Screenshot Competition (original post found Here!) and I decided to make a few changes that I think everyone will like, I decided to add in everyones screenshots for each pet so the community can vote, instead of narrowing them down with a panel of judges and then voting. However, there is no poll for Magria because no one submitted a screenshot with her. :(

Rules:
    One vote per person PER POLL (yes the poll restricts so). Do not vote for your friends just because they are your friends :p Vote for what you honestly think is the best screenshot for each poll! :) That way we can keep it fair.

Prizes have been decided and the winners will receive a prize that I will reveal when polls end. There will be a prize for each poll winner.

Polls end on July 30th. WInners will be announced shortly after.

Hutia:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Degu:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Gumi:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Karoma:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Ghostcrawler:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Gondria:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Ankha:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Loque'nahak:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Skoll:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Ban'thalos
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Arcturis:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!
    Edited: June 30, 2015

2. Hello everyone, Ivy here!

I finally had time to make the polls for the Epic Screenshot Competition (original post found Here!) and I decided to make a few changes that I think everyone will like, I decided to add in everyones screenshots for each pet so the community can vote, instead of narrowing them down with a panel of judges and then voting. However, there is no poll for Magria because no one submitted a screenshot with her. :(

Rules:
    One vote per person (yes the poll restricts so). Do not vote for your friends just because they are your friends :p Vote for what you honestly think is the best screenshot for each poll! :) That way we can keep it fair.

Prizes have been decided and the winners will receive a prize that I will reveal when polls end.

Polls end on July 30th. WInners will be announced shortly after.

Hutia:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Degu:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Gumi:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Karoma:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Ghostcrawler:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Gondria:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Ankha:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Loque'nahak:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Skoll:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Ban'thalos
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Arcturis:
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE!
    Nice thread! But Its OSBhunt NOT OBShunt :D
    And i think my loquenahak picture is gone? Even i submitted it but you didnt add it but okay :C
    Edited: June 30, 2015

3. Nice thread! But Its OSBhunt NOT OBShunt :D
    And i think my loquenahak picture is gone? Even i submitted it but you didnt add it but okay :C
    Yea, sorry about the typo I'll go in and fix it after I figure out if editing will erase votes.

Also, I wasn't able to include your loque'nahak screenshot because it didnt have you in it (except for your characters feet) so it was just a loque'nahak screenshot, not a hunter and pet screenshot. :( Although, I do think it is freaking awesome.

4. Yea, sorry about the typo I'll go in and fix it after I figure out if editing will erase votes.

Also, I wasn't able to include your loque'nahak screenshot because it didnt have you in it (except for your characters feet) so it was just a loque'nahak screenshot, not a hunter and pet screenshot. :( Although, I do think it is freaking awesome.
    Ah okay, thanks tho <3
    Oh and i dont get it,
    For example I got most votes in one poll i get a prize for that poll? or if i got most votes on like 9 poll i win?

5. Per poll :) I updated the OP so that its clear. Prize for each poll winner.

6. July 1, 2015  
    Lolia, your name was fixed on all the polls! :D If you still notice anything that isn't correct let me know.

7. July 1, 2015  

8. July 1, 2015  
    BTw there is a mistake I am from Neltharion not Frostwolf ^^

9. July 2, 2015  
    BTw there is a mistake I am from Neltharion not Frostwolf ^^
    Skoll poll fixed.

10. July 4, 2015  
    Bumping for more voting activity. Remember guys you can vote on each poll!! I don't know why there are 23 total votes on some polls, and only 14 on others.

11. Bumping for activity! Polls are close!!

12. Last day for votes!!! Polls will be closed soon!