1. It will be hardcore to gear up to ICC level without RDF - to have 9 eofs weekly instead of 23 possible...:-D

Will there be some raise of other sources of EOFs? weeklys, VOA to compensate that user experience crippling decision? Just asking, i dont feel urge to play on "punishing" server just to boost my ego, so if answer is no, i will just continue to enjoy normal fun on Ragnaros... :-)
    EOF didn't exist before ICC was released in retail, so i think there wont be weekly quests before icc is released

2. It will be hardcore to gear up to ICC level without RDF - to have 9 eofs weekly instead of 23 possible...:-D

Will there be some raise of other sources of EOFs? weeklys, VOA to compensate that user experience crippling decision? Just asking, i dont feel urge to play on "punishing" server just to boost my ego, so if answer is no, i will just continue to enjoy normal fun on Ragnaros... :-)

Well yeah, that is completely true, that getting just 9 EoF / week (without raiding ICC) will be very interesting and trully "HARDCORE" experience.
    But you know what. If they compensate this by adding something little there, removing something little here, they are moving away from the blizzlike experience. So the simpliest solution would be to stick to the BLIZZLIKE part of their motto and just unlock the RDF after the ICC is released.

Let's wait & see. RDF won't bother us for the first 2 months anyways.

3. Stop being such an elitist. This will still be a wotlk realm so your argument is invalid.
    He's not really being an elitest, he's actually being right in the sense that RDF should not be there and people should level like how it ''kinda'' was in vanlia... Still there's a huge diff between vanlia and wrath but you did follow the same leveling pattern (almost). I'm just happy that it's not gonna be enabled for a long while :)

4. Warmane, you have done such a great job advertising this realm but I am not quite sure that Lordearon will be as successful as you want it to be. To be honest I have no idea how successful you want it to be but I don't expect it to reach more than 1.5k - 2k players in the best case. It's certain that in the beginning people will have that hype because of your advertising and there will be a lot of characters but soon after the launch the population will drop. I doubt that you will collect many new players to play on the new realm. Most of them will be old Warmane players from the other realms and they will already have characters on those realms. When the hype is gone, they will go back to their old characters. In addition, I love the idea of a 1x realm and I am sure that many other individuals love it too but you know what the case with the previous Lordearon was - most people prefer not to spend weeks/months on leveling a character, unfortunately. And after half an year playing on 5x realms, I bet that when they taste the 1x rate again the hype of half of the players will be gone really quickly.

Anyway, it can't be bad for players to have 1 more realm - it gives us more choice where to play so it is really nice and from the positive side it is always good to have a 1x rate "blizzlike" WotLK realm. I would give it a try if RDF was going to be enabled on launch of the realm or on launch of ICC but as far as I understand there are currently no plans on enabling RDF in the future - only plans for future "after new year 2016" discussions on the topic (I know this stuff with the new year promises and discussions) and considering the current terms and circumstances, I must say that I prefer to save my time and effort and keep playing on my old characters. No hating. No bad feelings. Just my opinion.
    The only reason I want to play here is because of the 1x rates and no pay2win. And I'm not alone, I know lots of people who really wants to play Wrath but they avoid all current realms there are because of high rates or pay2win options. **** is a good example of this, please learn from it. There are so many vanilla realms out there yet they peaked at 9k players. Why? Because People Like Normal Rates and No Pay To Win. Simple as that.

5. Hopefully those who were loyal to Lordearon will be able o retrieve their chars or transfer them back.
    I want to be so mean to this guy,but i'd just waste my time,he won't understand,

Spoiler: Show
    yeah right you'll get your 6k gs pala back for being loyal to lordaeron;really? wtf

6. The only reason I want to play here is because of the 1x rates and no pay2win. And I'm not alone, I know lots of people who really wants to play Wrath but they avoid all current realms there are because of high rates or pay2win options. **** is a good example of this, please learn from it. There are so many vanilla realms out there yet they peaked at 9k players. Why? Because People Like Normal Rates and No Pay To Win. Simple as that.
    Personally i just know 1 vanlia server with a lot of pop but that's because that's the only one i've been mentioned (even more then 9k). Since the coin prizes will be higher and that you need to get normal gear first to get the next version of it (were icc normal without buff WILL be hard) pay to win won't exist pretty much.

7. I've played on another "hardcore progressive" private server and the community was against RDF - it ruined the game, it's for casuals, flying to dungeons is better, etc.

And after a while they started complaining... and came to a conclusion that "RDF isn't THAT bad". Not to mention that new players were asking "why there's no RDF? what the hell?" all the time.
    So the staff decided to enable RDF some time after Ulduar release, if I recall correctly, even though it was scheduled to be enabled with ICC release.

Just saying, the "hardcore players" will eventually admit that flying across Northrend for the 1000th time to get from Nexus to Gundrak isn't exciting at all xD

8. In the beggining it'll be cute..

But near end-game it will just become a nuissance.... People will just use summoning stones/warlocks in the end anyway.

9. I have a question....will we be able to use vote points and get items ?

10. Nice trailer, good marketing . . . gg

11. I have a question....will we be able to use vote points and get items ?
    Hi.

It says in the topic starter that coin shop will be limited, and that point shop will be disabled.

12. I have a question....will we be able to use vote points and get items ?
    It would've taken you 3 seconds to read through and get an answer to your question, but instead you post a question and wait 10 minutes for a reply... why ?

13. It would've taken you 3 seconds to read through and get an answer to your question, but instead you post a question and wait 10 minutes for a reply... why ?

Ahahah nice editing love it :D

14. Nice trailer, good marketing . . . gg
    It's a teaser not a actual trailer to be honest... Think they said the trailer comes later :)

15. Tho I wonder when the hype is impossible to handle already =D

First ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... Last