1. Can someone tell me , does that mean that all those quests and dungeons will be fixed in MoP too ?

2. Can someone tell me , does that mean that all those quests and dungeons will be fixed in MoP too ?
    I dont think thatl will happen any time soon ( and put ANY TIME SOON indeed). Lordareon will be one a whole new, different core. That means everything will be new. Even the other WotLK realms wont have these updates so soon...

Im my humble opinion... i wouldn't wait to it

3. I've played on another "hardcore progressive" private server and the community was against RDF - it ruined the game, it's for casuals, flying to dungeons is better, etc.

And after a while they started complaining... and came to a conclusion that "RDF isn't THAT bad". Not to mention that new players were asking "why there's no RDF? what the hell?" all the time.
    So the staff decided to enable RDF some time after Ulduar release, if I recall correctly, even though it was scheduled to be enabled with ICC release.

Just saying, the "hardcore players" will eventually admit that flying across Northrend for the 1000th time to get from Nexus to Gundrak isn't exciting at all xD
    This is exactly what I expect to happen here.

4. I dont think thatl will happen any time soon ( and put ANY TIME SOON indeed). Lordareon will be one a whole new, different core. That means everything will be new. Even the other WotLK realms wont have these updates so soon...

Im my humble opinion... i wouldn't wait to it
    Well... I read somewhere on the forum, that they found a way to export code between realms, which could mean if they fix something on Ragnaros, they should be able to export the thing to frostwolf etc... So we might see a lot of fixes across all realms soon.. -- would be really cool :)

5. Well... I read somewhere on the forum, that they found a way to export code between realms, which could mean if they fix something on Ragnaros, they should be able to export the thing to frostwolf etc... So we might see a lot of fixes across all realms soon.. -- would be really cool :)
    It's Lordearon -> Others

I don't know the exact spesifics and limitations, but this is a very fast method.
    Though as I said above, just for things going out of lordaeron.

6. Will wintergrasp work? I hope so. Loved playing it.

I haven't played Molten in a long time...but are you guys going to assure all world events work properly as well? and act accordingly.

I know there will be an arena ladder, but will this include arena history? I think it should.

Can you look into disabling 2x Pve Trinkets in arena and battlegrounds. Humans will eventually abuse this. I wouldn't mind 2x normal trinkets, but heroic yes.
    Edited: August 27, 2015 Reason: Extra info

7. It's Lordearon -> Others

I don't know the exact spesifics and limitations, but this is a very fast method.
    At the moment what's the bug status of Lordaeron compared to Rag / DW?
    Does that new core have a different set of problems or is it superior to the existing realms in every aspect?

8. Stop being such an elitist. This will still be a wotlk realm so your argument is invalid.
    an elitist? I'm stating facts. You make no sense at all. I was comparing wrath to vanilla and the rate of leveling. The people complaining about how slow leveling will be are just casuals and should not be playing on this realm. Yes elitists will flock to this realm because it's the closest thing to blizzlike warmane has to offer.

9. There shouldn't be ANY Coins cause it's meant to be a blizzlike realm. Buying gear isnt Blizzlike. This realm will show true skill and dedication.

10. i want to talk about the time among the esxpancions, i think that1 month is not enough for 60 lvl and enjoing it, and i am agree, if expansions can be expected for 2 or 3 month, ie vanilla could take 2 months, tbc 3 or 2 months, wotlk 1 motnhs and after this, a raid every month or whent your complete it...

11. an elitist? I'm stating facts. You make no sense at all. I was comparing wrath to vanilla and the rate of leveling. The people complaining about how slow leveling will be are just casuals and should not be playing on this realm. Yes elitists will flock to this realm because it's the closest thing to blizzlike warmane has to offer.
    What I find particularly interesting is that Vanilla WoW was designed to be a more casual friendly version of Everquest.

12. What I find particularly interesting is that Vanilla WoW was designed to be a more casual friendly version of Everquest.
    Indeed that is Interesting.
    Surely blizzard copped some ideas from that gem of game - EQ certainly ahead of its time very 'complex' for the mid-late 90s.
    ... years before wow. slim pickens for any keybind utility...shoddy mice...floppy disks? <

Whats just as interesting, if trying to be a more 'casual FRIENDLY' EQ - is Blizzard failed ultimately - perhaps the best 'oop we veered from path' in gaming history :P

Lets all play Everquest until Lord release!
    Pay homage to a definite firestarter
    Im rollin a Ranger
    Edited: August 28, 2015

13. It's Lordearon -> Others

This would be really cool. I hope that it will mean working WG, World Events etc.

14. an elitist? I'm stating facts. You make no sense at all. I was comparing wrath to vanilla and the rate of leveling. The people complaining about how slow leveling will be are just casuals and should not be playing on this realm. Yes elitists will flock to this realm because it's the closest thing to blizzlike warmane has to offer.
    It's not a matter of "slow leveling", it's a matter of time wasted just to travel from one point to another, only to enter in a dungeon which you could have been teleported in immediatly. Traveling, so "hardcore". I've already played in a private server where the rdf has been disabled so I will definetly not cry about it. What I found irritating is that you consider "casual" those players that haven't got all that time to waste but maybe are quite skilled and they just would like to enjoy a blizzlike experience. Stop being so judgemental.

15. It's not a matter of "slow leveling", it's a matter of time wasted just to travel from one point to another, only to enter in a dungeon which you could have been teleported in immediatly. Traveling, so "hardcore". I've already played in a private server where the rdf has been disabled so I will definetly not cry about it. What I found irritating is that you consider "casual" those players that haven't got all that time to waste but maybe are quite skilled and they just would like to enjoy a blizzlike experience. Stop being so judgemental.
    Oh boooohooo life's rough. If they can't invent time in a game then maybe they shouldn't be playing it. Remember this is world of Warcraft. A game that requires time. If you want to play a game you can just pick up and go, go play call of duty because obviously this game isn't for them anymore.

First ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... Last