1. What was wrong with the way the old lorderon was setup?
    Some would say nothing. Some would say a lot of things. But it doesn't matter. New Lordaeron != Old Lordaeron.
    what it is not blizzlike ?! so your CEO isnt from blizzard activision ?!!? omg ! so not blizlike ty bb gg wp 0 population u ruined my life, the world and u disrupted the universe space time continuum!
    and be4 some1 will believe and im sure some would believe it somehow: its cynical comment - when u say "like" it means most of the realm will be similiar but it wont be identical 1 to 1 in everything. hope u liked my joke
    People also take "ETA" to mean "Exact Time of Arrival", too. And they rage if it's not met.

2. disappointed no dungeon finder

play on deathwing
    I do play on Deathwing. And nobody uses dungeon finder there since you level so fast-I can ding 80 in 4 days if I wanted. The only reason I rolled at all with molten was I heard about Lordaeron. Not everybody plays just for endgame. Some of us want to enjoy getting there. And spamming trade chat for rdf isn't my idea of enjoyable. Been there, done that in Vanilla, and never again.

3. I do play on Deathwing. And nobody uses dungeon finder there since you level so fast-I can ding 80 in 4 days if I wanted. The only reason I rolled at all with molten was I heard about Lordaeron. Not everybody plays just for endgame. Some of us want to enjoy getting there. And spamming trade chat for rdf isn't my idea of enjoyable. Been there, done that in Vanilla, and never again.
    That's why you should play with your friends so you don't have to deal with that to be honest :P Plenty of groups you can join so you don't have to bother looking for people.. AKA leveling guilds.

'Increased coin costs' Do we have any idea what does this mean? is it double or like ten times more for an item ?(lol)
    Well i hope at least double or tripel the cost.

4. Why would you disable Dungeon Finder? Thanks for replying

5. Why would you disable Dungeon Finder? Thanks for replying
    It was said several times already it will be a progressive realm. Dungeon Finder was not introduced until Blizz released ICC. Dungeon Finder will be enabled once ICC gets released on Lordaeron realm.

6. It was said several times already it will be a progressive realm. Dungeon Finder was not introduced until Blizz released ICC. Dungeon Finder will be enabled once ICC gets released on Lordaeron realm.
    They never really said it will be released when ICC comes out but we will see.. I kinda want it disabled forever but that's my opinion.

7. They never really said it will be released when ICC comes out but we will see.. I kinda want it disabled forever but that's my opinion.
    Eh, I agree with no dungeon finder till ICC, but I really think it should be enabled once ICC comes here, otherwise maybe 1% of the community is going to do the dungeons.

8. I think enabling it during ICC would be nice no emblems of frost per day from the 1st RHC might make gearing during t10 lot of harder imho it's already hard enough to gather so many frosts for the first tier 10.

9. Eh, I agree with no dungeon finder till ICC, but I really think it should be enabled once ICC comes here, otherwise maybe 1% of the community is going to do the dungeons.
    People will do dungeons cause it rewards gear.... It always been like that :P

I think enabling it during ICC would be nice no emblems of frost per day from the 1st RHC might make gearing during t10 lot of harder imho it's already hard enough to gather so many frosts for the first tier 10.
    Meh i just hope it won't become like that but it's up to Warmane but from what we have heard so far it's gonna be disabled for a long time. It's gonna be perhaps discussed next year again.

10. Progressive realm it will take at least 6 months for all the content to be released at least and imho that's more than enough.

11. Progressive realm it will take at least 6 months for all the content to be released at least and imho that's more than enough.
    In my opinion that would be really crazy... Only 6 months? For all the content? That's really silly! Let's ''specculate'' some... Let's say Naxx/Os/EOE takes 1-2 aprox right? Then we should at least have 4-6 months of Ulduar (cause it's gonna take a really long time if you wanna conisder hard mode), 4-6 months for TOC/TOGC and well endless time for ICC cause it's the last main raid if you count out RS. I hope we will be given a lot of time for Ulduar at least!

12. A question...what if some quests will be bugged and we stuck at a point?Heirlooms would help this eventual problem..
    But if the staff is confident about what they do its fine :D The last Lordaeron was great as well :)

13. 6 months for all content? Hell no, I'd say 6 months per "patch". We're going to be stuck farming ICC eventually anyway, why not mix it up for a little while.

14. I said that's the minimal time they will put who knows how long and about heirlooms no need for them most of the quests work just properly you can level without them with ease

15. A question...what if some quests will be bugged and we stuck at a point?Heirlooms would help this eventual problem..
    But if the staff is confident about what they do its fine :D The last Lordaeron was great as well :)
    Nah you won't need heirlooms cause majority (and i mean A LOT of the quests are working) so you won't have any questing issues.

I said that's the minimal time they will put who knows how long and about heirlooms no need for them most of the quests work just properly you can level without them with ease
    Yeah we know but still.... Just saying haha! :)

First ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... Last