1. I would realy like it, and enjoy it if you made it feel like there is new expansion every 2-3 months, with realease of outland, than northrend. But for it to work, you would need working dungeons and raids for Outland first. I realy want to relive that hype of getting new expansion :D

2. Since they said the content will be released after some time so vanilla then tbc then wotlk the raids must work and I'm sure they are working on raids some1 already said here that the classic dungeons work just fine so yea it will work dw.

3. I have got a question. Will you stop the experience gained by our chars when we will reach the 60/70 steps until you will open the new maps or will we be able to farm more lvls by doing more quests, dungeons or even raids?

4. I have got a question. Will you stop the experience gained by our chars when we will reach the 60/70 steps until you will open the new maps or will we be able to farm more lvls by doing more quests, dungeons or even raids?
    Exp will be locked... Most logical to do really... Would be funny if you could outlevel the content.

5. Exp will be locked... Most logical to do really... Would be funny if you could outlevel the content.
    Just asking because the time between one map and the following one will be only one month so I don't know if it's really worthy to clear those vanilla and TBC raids.

6. Just asking because the time between one map and the following one will be only one month so I don't know if it's really worthy to clear those vanilla and TBC raids.
    To be honest those who have gear from the raids and are transitoning into TBC or Wrath will have a clear advantage then those who had just done like dungeons and perhaps quests.... So yes it will be worth it but it depends how much time and how smart you are as a leveler.

7. I'm sure it will be announced and impossible to miss.
    Well... tbh, every time they delayed hour after hour the release of every new realm. Then dont trust about a real time, just trust the date (if all goes well!)

I just planned to spend the 25th sept with my group, drinking some beer, looking animes/movies and spam the login button through all the day :D

8. Well... tbh, every time they delayed hour after hour the release of every new realm. Then dont trust about a real time, just trust the date (if all goes well!)

I just planned to spend the 25th sept with my group, drinking some beer, looking animes/movies and spam the login button through all the day :D
    Perfect plan :D nothing can go wrong

9. This looks so badass, tbh it made me consider to start playing again. Damn!

10. Perfect plan :D nothing can go wrong
    Sounds like a nice start :D

This looks so badass, tbh it made me consider to start playing again. Damn!
    Yeah gonna game all night long :DDD I'm free from university 5 days in a row after Lord is released! 24 HOUR GAMING SESSIONS!!!!

11. I honestly don't see this happening late in the game. How are you going to get 25 people to do naxx and then get 25 people to do 25 ulduar to do 25 lich king when LK is out. It just doesn't work. You have high standards for pugs if you think they will be able to clear ulduar 25 man , but COULD clear some of ICC. its not fair .
    He is right, that is why blizzard removed attunements in WOTLK and even before that they removed many attunements at the end of BC, in patch 2.4 you no longer needed the attunements for entering Black Temple or Mount Hyjal

12. Tbh I would also like to change the standard gearing process from Ragnaros and Deathwing which goes FoS / PoS farm till u die and then ICC. It's too fast and got boring already tbh =D

13. This sounds really interesting, considering it's 2-3 months of Vanilla and TBC you have enough time to max Professions, gather Gold and also connect with other people.

Recently played on a WotLK Server and it was and is a disaster... Wasted too damn much time over there for nothing.

Anyhow, i'll be playing a Protection Warrior on the Horde side, so if I have enough spare time you'll be seeing me around :)

14. Is all WotLk content being released within the release of northrend? Or is it going to be released in a blizz-like way, e.g. Ulduar being released 5 months after Naxxramas?

15. Is all WotLk content being released within the release of northrend? Or is it going to be released in a blizz-like way, e.g. Ulduar being released 5 months after Naxxramas?
    It's gonna be progressive so naxx > ulduar > toc > icc

First ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... Last