1. Can we get an interpreter in here?
    Guess that means in the future or? I'm also curious.

2. Oh a riddle let's try to solve it. Um anyway can i get a response from GMs devs or anything why does my flying mount suddenly become a ground mount only ?

3. Guess that means in the future or? I'm also curious.
    that is a little heartbreaking.

4. Just a question, will we cap levels like 70 then 80 to use brutal gladiator gear and so on or we'll just start with the 80's gear?

5. Green_dev's post isn't as hard to understand as you people are making it look like... there are no hidden all-seeing pyramids or anything...

- Someone said "will be scripted";
    - He said that's incorrect;
    - Someone asked why it's incorrect;
    - He said because "will" implies future.

No one stopped to actually read that it means it's already scripted, perhaps?

6. You are saying this is incorrect, which leads us to believe that you will not be scripting the Val'anyr questline now or anytime in the future.
    Yes, that's right. We are not going to work on already finished task.

7. Yes, that's right. We are not going to work on already finished task.
    Thanks for clearing up the confusion :)

8. PTR? Does that meen they will delete everything when they are done with testing? :o

9. Just two question guys:
    - Jewelcrafting recipes: will we be able to create all the epic gems from the start or will we be able to craft only the rare ones until we will reach the proper raid tier?
    - Will you block the experience gained by our chars when we will reach the vanilla and tbc lvl caps?

Thank you for your time. I wanna apologyze if I repeat myself but this thread is filled by new pages everyday. We are waiting for more news about the progression sistem. :D

10. Well for the first thing it seems the only right and obvious way to have gems which are on par with current tier gear. It should be like that.

Also i think some1 already said that exp would be blocked not sure though.

11. Im gonna bump some questions I made 2 weeks ago but didnt get an answer:

Will Titansteel have a 24 hours cooldown aswell as Transmute: Titanium? (it was removed on patch 3.3.3)
    Will epic gems be introduced on Trial of Crusader patch? (3.2 like Retail)
    Since RDF is removed, will you enable the daily dungeon quests that awarded 2 emblems of the current raid tier at the time?

12. Well-argued Responses

Green_dev's post isn't as hard to understand as you people are making it look like... there are no hidden all-seeing pyramids or anything...

- Someone said "will be scripted";
    - He said that's incorrect;
    - Someone asked why it's incorrect;
    - He said because "will" implies future.

No one stopped to actually read that it means it's already scripted, perhaps?
    This and many more similar common misunderstandings [member-member/staff-member] in the forum can be avoided by answering with proper/constructive arguments. Saying something is right/wrong without explaining why is never very useful, even when the given explanations are only based on subjective reasons [like a personal point of view] or de-facto axioms [like Kaer's design decision on Lordaeron's RDF tool]. Best wishes!
    Edited: September 6, 2015

13. This and many more similar common misunderstandings [member-member/staff-member] in the forum can be avoided by answering with proper/constructive arguments. Saying something is right/wrong without explaining why is never very useful, even when the given explanations are only based on subjective reasons [like a personal point of view] or de-facto axioms [like Kaer's design decision on Lordaeron's RDF tool]. Best wishes!
    Green_dev was just being playful and stirring up people a little bit with his reply. I didn't actually know for a fact the content was already scripted, I simply read what he said without interpreting it in a negative way, like people jumped to. It wasn't any major official announcement or anything, just a post that got clarified little after.

Even then, saying something is right or wrong without explanation has its place. In this case it could simply be that the actual information was meant to be kept until later, not made public right now, and he wanted to tease and make people think a bit with a hint. On other things, such as design decisions, it just goes beyond right or wrong - some things are as they as because they were simply decided so.

14. Will the same be for smourne as with val'anyr or you went ahead and already scripted that one too ? :D

First ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... Last