1. July 5, 2015  
    Hey when yuo finnish fix North fix Elwynn forest. In Fargodeep mine mobs agro range is to big and gravesites hawe problem after i die and realease my soul few time was teleported to startign area.
    Thats a general issue, has been reported already

#Dragonblight 99% - Does that mean Wrathgate quest chain is scripted??? Imo, the best and most important questline in wrath.

I'd piss my pants if i see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bwvCgEtStY on Warmane.

FOR LORDAERON! <3
    There are two bugs about that quest line atm (one is cosmetic but both will be hotfixed soon)
    1. Steamtank Surprise (questID 12326) cant be done because player cant mount the tank
    2. Turning in Return To Angrathar (questID 12499 and 12500) doesn't trigger the cinematic

Those two will be fixed before the realm goes live

2. July 5, 2015  
    WTF are u saying?

I just want it like in the official server in WOTLK. Not name changes or **** like that.

Black market is a feature of MoP, a cancerful version, so let it to be blizzlike.

3. July 5, 2015  
    Erm Dungeon finder shouldn't be disabled because it's a good way to obtain emblems for gear. Faction change and race change can have some sort of cooldown, like 3-6 months cooldown etc.
    +1, Timed transfers between factions and please enable dungeon finder (over time?)

4. July 5, 2015  

CASH SHOP
    Remove the cash shop. Both Coin and Point shop. Or at least remove any type of gear with stats that you can buy.
    LEVELING
    Make the leveling harder. Lower experience gain (0.5x-0.8x rates is my suggestion). Make the enemies stronger.
    DUNGEONS
    Make dungeons more rewarding. Remove the Random Dungeon Finder. Also give the bosses a good boost in both damage, health & resistance, and give them some new abilities. I personally would want to work a little harder for the gear, that I can get. Also make loot tables drop less.
    QUESTS
    Give us rewards. Remove the built-in quest helper. Make us spend the time it actually takes to read the quest description. Reward us with less gold, especially at max level.
    TRAVELING
    Traveling should be what an RPG is all about. Feeling the world. Make us feel it!
    MARKET
    Add a "Black Market" to the game so that we can obtain very rare items like mounts that are not otherwise obtainable, or even hard-to-get items (NO STATS PLEASE) that we can bid on. Cross faction!
    EXPANSIONS/UPDATES
    Please don't release Outland a month after release. Either you release it at the server release, or you wait several months. Give us time to gear up, even at level 60 and 70.

Kind Regards
    Kripp
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
    Member since 2010, player since 2005
    Hi.

Keep the shop, only have items that wont affect gameplay in any way. At least until majority of the server has reached endgame and completed it a few times over.

Rates at 0.8 would be ok, since most ppl are used to x5 or x10 it will be a huge change.

Dungeons is already hard if u come in green/white stuff (what i expect most ppl will have with these rates). Drops will most likely be maxed at 1-2 rare/epic depending on boss and instance.

Quests are the way to lvl up in hardcore, thats why they fix it all. No point in changing anything.

No custom portals, No dungeon finder and fix the cheat-detector so that ppl cant teleport or speedhack. Keep meeting stones because even if a group of 5 has gone all the way to a dungeon, one of them disconnects and u have to disband rather than wait for a new guy getting there.

No custom stores, no custom anything actually... maybe in a few years if the economy starts going haywire.

Now my own views on this:

Fix vanilla first and release it asap, release the rest when its done... most ppl can wait. (i for one would love to get at least 2 chars to 60 before BC gets released)

Hardcore = normal 1x ? that aint hardcore... Hardcore would be to make rates lower than 1x, and i mean on EVERYTHING. Gold, drops and xp.

The only way to actually get anywhere would be to play the game as it was supposed to be, but a bit harder and time-consuming :)

And to the point of donors spending their coins, you could implement a feature waaaay later that would give said player a pass at buying gear from the store from the dungeons they have already done and have achievements from. That would let non-donors get spots in groups and have a shot at getting the gear they cant buy. But only put dungeons and heroics on that list, gear from raids should only be obtainable from drops.

Faction-changes should always be a part of the game, but only if one side has lower population, just to make it even. Most ppl change cos their side lose BGs and that is just making it worse. Bad players getting boosted wont make them better xD

Summary:

PLEASE make the server 100% copy of the actual WotLK, no added content and nothing removed either.
    Change rates to less than 1x to make it truly HARDCORE.
    Release content in a timely manner. Dont rush half-done stuff cos of players demanding it. Art takes time, and what you are doing is truly an art. No others would even get close to what you have accomplished since molten started. #1 server indeed!

Thats all i can conjure up atm, but ill get back when i get more ideas :D

5. July 5, 2015  
    2 things> RARES13 in post above, an obvious oldtimer :)) > made a reference to sylvannas not ever working correctly (bugged in the lake in silverpine) > so just an fyi on that rares13> i have taken 3 toons in PTR past lvl15 so far - and everytime the horde boss supreme has been where she should be... and i have even followed another leveler into the her royal quarters and let him turn in his Q first just to see if i would have a problem turning in mine..... no bug issue found :)

and also to Kripp> "I will also ask that you consider buffing all the enemies around the world. I'm not talking about adding zombies everywhere. Really look at the stats: damage, health, armor, resistance, abilities and spells. If this world is supposed to be hardcore, make it so.
    Make them hit harder, and let them laugh in our faces when we try to damage them. Let us know that they're not there to ****ing help us level up; they're there to kill us!
    Make us work for it to truly EARN the kill. Punish us when we're being arrogant enough to take on more or tougher enemies than we should be able to handle. This is hardcore."

---i cant deny, your right in that extent. i have recently played another server, only because i was curious of what might be different (i have only ever played warmane(molten) -and imagine my suprise at lvl8 when i found out that the murlocs on the beach casted fear...disarm...posions... and many many npcs were like this... lynx cats would cause concussions for exmpl... not ALWAYS - but this absolutely caused me to think before i just rushed ho-hum into areas i have blasted through 100x..... anyhow, the server overall was no where NEAR what warmane brings (and will bring) -but the npcs on said server very much stood out
    Edited: July 5, 2015

6. July 5, 2015  
    Quick news:
    Sholazar Basin has been fully tested, only two quests are missing
    - Frenzyheart Champion (questID 12582)
    - Hand of the Oracles (questID 12689)
    Fixing that should be simple since they are related to the same npc and same script (they are the switch quests between the Oracles and Frenzyheart). The normal quest chain works fine

7. July 6, 2015  
    love these updates. thanks for doing them.

8. July 6, 2015  

what? the rdf is disabled? explain to me im sacared :S

DESIGN FEATURES
    Realm name: Lordaeron (Public Test Realm)
    Expansion: Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a
    Release date: TBA
    Rates: 1
    Dungeon Finder disabled
    Armory PvP and PvE ladder

9. July 6, 2015  
    when the wotlk was launch in the retail the rdf didnt existed, just in later patch´s it was added to the game, the staff of warmane wants to make a progression hardcore realm like was made in blizzard few years ago so its pretty normal rdf being disable on the first month´s/years of lordaeron. And isnt a motive to be scared because its a oportunity for ppl that never experienced wow before rdf to feel the real experience of playing this game.

10. July 6, 2015  
    Trust me you dont wanna experience wow before rdf. It is a long hard life that is best left in the past.

I'm all for opening things up slowly so people will have to do the smaller things in wow first(I didnt even step inside a dungeon until lvl 80 on deathwing lol) and trying to force people to do stuff outside of just PoS/FoS farming, but I don't think taking away rdf is the answer. I think because the realm will be 1x, there will be a lot of people doing the lower level stuff because you can't just grind to 80 in a few weeks like on other realms.

If you have to, put a stop to the FoS/PoS farm by adding a lock system to just those 5mans or something.

11. July 6, 2015  
    Trust me you dont wanna experience wow before rdf. It is a long hard life that is best left in the past.

I'm all for opening things up slowly so people will have to do the smaller things in wow first(I didnt even step inside a dungeon until lvl 80 on deathwing lol) and trying to force people to do stuff outside of just PoS/FoS farming, but I don't think taking away rdf is the answer. I think because the realm will be 1x, there will be a lot of people doing the lower level stuff because you can't just grind to 80 in a few weeks like on other realms.

If you have to, put a stop to the FoS/PoS farm by adding a lock system to just those 5mans or something.

Weeks? In x7 u can get to 80 in a few days.

12. July 6, 2015  
    I just wanted to support one of the SUGGESTIONS pointed earlier.
    It's about removing the quest helper, which lights the area of acquired quests in blue.
    And I wanted to ask, how much of abilities and talents are properly working among all classes?

Thank you guys for your hard work, many of us waited for slow leveling realm!

13. July 6, 2015  
    Suggestion: Block GearScore addon

14. July 6, 2015  

15. July 6, 2015  
    Suggestion: Block GearScore addon
    totally agree with that. most r******ed addons ever created by brain damaged ppl. altohou with 1x rate i dont think you will find ppl asking 6k gs for a dungeon run.

First ... 210111213142262112 ... Last