1. when the vote shop is gona be online need olny one item from there one staff

2. when the vote shop is gona be online need olny one item from there one staff
    This is not the thread to ask this really.. This is for Lord and here vote shop won't be enabled.

3. I hope this will be a pvp server, didn't see it in the info. Anybody know?

4. I hope this will be a pvp server, didn't see it in the info. Anybody know?
    Yeah that's most likely it's gonna be... Not a PVE server that's for sure :)

5. Hey all, regarding the item level requirement for coin purchases, was it mentioned anywhere how will it work at start? For example the lowest ilvl epics, like 200 will still have a requirement?:(

6. The current "Lordaeron (PTR)" Realm is a PvP Realm. I guess they wont change that.

7. The current "Lordaeron (PTR)" Realm is a PvP Realm. I guess they wont change that.
    Lord will be pve NOT pvp deal with it.
    No season static = no pvp.

Progressive dynamic pve say everything about the pvp :(

8. Someone already wrote a good idea about the coin shop, that can works i think. Mix the coin shop with the points. So for example 1 item is 100 coin and 150 vote points. (i just wrote 2 number)

9. Lord will be pve NOT pvp deal with it.
    No season static = no pvp.

Progressive dynamic pve say everything about the pvp :(
    Pretty damn sure there is no indications it's gonna be a PVE realm..... Also they said it's gonna be dynamic pvp as well so the seasons will last i guess X months as well it would be stupid if it did not... You should look up information before spewing things.

Someone already wrote a good idea about the coin shop, that can works i think. Mix the coin shop with the points. So for example 1 item is 100 coin and 150 vote points. (i just wrote 2 number)
    No we don't want that on Lord at all! Only coin shop, no vote shop and nothing inbetween really...

10. Pretty damn sure there is no indications it's gonna be a PVE realm..... Also they said it's gonna be dynamic pvp as well so the seasons will last i guess X months as well it would be stupid if it did not... You should look up information before spewing things.
    dynamic pvpdynamic pvpdynamic pvpdynamic pvpdynamic pvpdynamic pvpdynamic pvp

1) this 2 words can't stay in the same sentence for begin.
    2) X months....where do u have read this? Link me pls.
    2.5) X months = static != dynamic.
    3) I was banned asking continuously give to all the community a serious length for the season pvp. Like jesus.

11. I hope this will be a PVE server... It's better :)

12. ah so much talk about stupid things that has almost no meaning, in every pve server there will be always pvp deal with it, any1 who saying something else just loves to complain about everything. they said it will be pvp and pve server - but in terms of "if u can attack ppl anywhere" i guess the answer is yes with the exceptions of cities and TG i guess.

13. dynamic pvpdynamic pvpdynamic pvpdynamic pvpdynamic pvpdynamic pvpdynamic pvp

1) this 2 words can't stay in the same sentence for begin.
    2) X months....where do u have read this? Link me pls.
    2.5) X months = static != dynamic.
    3) I was banned asking continuously give to all the community a serious length for the season pvp. Like jesus.
    1: I guess not
    2: Well that's obvious... I saw it somewhere but i can't be asked to look through the whole forum... If you browse Yamicodename or Mercy's post you'll eventually find it
    2.5: Meh i guess
    3: Lol you get banned for spamming then... That's a different story... I was also banned for ''spamming'' to get answers... If you want a real answer just PM a staff member and you can solve it easily...

I hope this will be a PVE server... It's better :)
    Nah it would not cause then there would not be any world pvp :) It's gonna be PVP i'm damn sure it will be!

14. Well done! The only thing I dont understand is why is Dungeon Finder disabled? :/

15. Need a little clarification.

Realm PvE
    Means that you can choose to be flagged as PvP or not. If u are flagged, you can be hit from the opposite PvP-Flagged-on faction.
    If you don't PvP-flag yourself, you cannot hit, be hit by anyone.

Realm PvP
    No PvP-Flag system. You can always hit, be hit by the opposite faction.

This realm will go PvP. I'm pretty sure about this.

Well done! The only thing I dont understand is why is Dungeon Finder disabled? :/
    Cause IT IS NOT BLIZZLIKE. Please take some minutes of your life and GO BACK READ THE 100+ about this.
    I'll make a little summary about this now. But please, for your next question, use the search options.

RDF was enabled when ICC was released. So 'till ICC will be released they WON'T enable RDF.
    Now... it is not sure if they will enable RDF after ICC. This is still unknown. They are thinking to don't release RDF at all.

This (non)feature will make you enjoy more the world, play and stay more with friends and create solide party and friends in game. It will make you waste a lot of time, this is sure. But THIS is WoW as blizzard made it. This was the really intention of sparing all the dungeons around the world. Exploring, make a party of new people and play hours togheter to reach the destination.
    Edited: September 12, 2015

First ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... Last