1. I actually agree with disabling RDF... things will get more immersive, people will not be able to get gear that easy and game will be more social...

2. I actually agree with disabling RDF... things will get more immersive, people will not be able to get gear that easy and game will be more social...
    Glad to have someone like minded haha!

3. Lol i think we all want the best for the realm... That's why a lot of people are ''negative'' or have other attitudes torwards the realm cause they want the best experience there is :) I look forward to it also! Nerd all night :D <3
    I Want the best for this realm too! :D (And ofc... FOR ME ! )

Well let's see you all the 25th Sept along to be the first to enter!

Premium account doesn't skip queue. :( This is really sad... I must take all the name i need asap!

4. I Want the best for this realm too! :D (And ofc... FOR ME ! )

Premium account doesn't skip queue. :( This is really sad... I must take all the name i need asap!
    I can just imagine the launch where everyone is literally spamming to log in as it's gonna open XD Yeah everyone wants the best for the realm :) See you all ingame on Horde side or the battle field! :)

5. Black Qiraji Battle Tank and similar very rare items are not expected to be available for coins. Lordaeron's coin support is already significantly limited, especially considered to other realms. The coin shop limitations and availability will be tweaked to match in-game content and progression - not more and not less. We have running expenses, high expenses and a charity realm is not currently an option for us unless it would be subscription-based which is also not an option. Coin shop limitations are already severe enough, we don't know how those would even turn out.
    Just some info

6. I Want the best for this realm too! :D (And ofc... FOR ME ! )

where was this said premium accounts wont skip que?

7. thanks, and damn that sucks balls. I can see it already, raiding on peak hour, someone dc's , "yay lets way 15 minutes till hes back" "oh **** another person dc'd lets wait again" This will get old fast and push players away

8. thanks, and damn that sucks balls.
    Yeah i'm curious why they made such decision.. I don't wanna bring attention to the staff just for one question but i think many players actually donated just to skip the awful ques that's gonna be on Lordaeron... Since it's gonna be so many at launch. Can anyone fill us in on why it was removed for Lord specifically and what actually is the point behind the decision in general? To make people wait in ques?

9. Yeah i'm curious why they made such decision.. I don't wanna bring attention to the staff just for one question but i think many players actually donated just to skip the awful ques that's gonna be on Lordaeron... Since it's gonna be so many at launch. Can anyone fill us in on why it was removed for Lord specifically and what actually is the point behind the decision in general? To make people wait in ques?
    This may only be a restriction for the first couple of weeks of each xpansion release to keep the server load as low as possible. that's the only competent reasoning I see.

10. DUNGEON FINDER should be enabled at start, because leveling through dungeons is a great way of experiencing the game. Keeps the game interesting (unlike the mindless questing we've all done a 100 times before), especially at 1x rates.

11. DUNGEON FINDER should be enabled at start, because leveling through dungeons is a great way of experiencing the game. Keeps the game interesting (unlike the mindless questing we've all done a 100 times before), especially at 1x rates.
    just stop. now. go away

12. DUNGEON FINDER should be enabled at start, because leveling through dungeons is a great way of experiencing the game. Keeps the game interesting (unlike the mindless questing we've all done a 100 times before), especially at 1x rates.
    u forgot transmog too, coz its cool. and pretty. and beautiful, it will make the server unite, following the world and the universe. peace will befall earth and we will all walk in nudes coz there will be no more embarrassment.
    let us pray to the RDF and TRANSMOG gods

*saracasm off* - (for now :| )

13. thanks, and damn that sucks balls. I can see it already, raiding on peak hour, someone dc's , "yay lets way 15 minutes till hes back" "oh **** another person dc'd lets wait again" This will get old fast and push players away
    Yes, this will be really really really annoying. Dcs happens, blackout too.
    They said nowhere this is temporary for a couple of weeks.
    But they did say: Features marked with ** will not appear on Lordaeron (as per our current plans).
    Theyr plans can change...

Kelthuzzad.
    We will be on the same side.
    LOK'TAR OGAR!

14. They dont want premium players to have an advantage over non premium players? Then why can you still buy gear from coins, most ppl donates to skip que not to get gear. Gear is a bigger sdvantage than que skip

First ... 2979119127128129130131139179 ... Last