1. Few hours until 25th!!!! Hope they release it sooner as posible

2. Hmmm someone can tell me are quvest for SM work on lordareon ???

3. I don't believe there should be a coin shop for people to purchase ingame items. With this server meaning to be as close to the original, it takes away from that nostalgic fact that someone can purely gear just by spending real life money, rather than time and dedication/skill in game.

4. I don't believe there should be a coin shop for people to purchase ingame items. With this server meaning to be as close to the original, it takes away from that nostalgic fact that someone can purely gear just by spending real life money, rather than time and dedication/skill in game.
    On the upside they can't outright buy levels, gold, or professions. So they still have to get to the level cap before they skip all the gearing.

5. I want to play now rrrreeee

6. pretty sure i read somewhere that it'll work

7. Zero people , i wonder who should get real. Some people enjoy playing on a realm which isn't just FoS/PoS and voa till 5k gs and then go mindlessly farm ICC you know.

8. This realm isn't gonna be easy though. Leveling without heirlooms, watching out for weapon skills, professions skilling up by 1 point, dying if 2-3 mobs attack you. It's hard. Some classes like a warrior level so hard, because of their low damage at the start, that it's very likely you'll just go level another class. Don't think this realm will be easy. If it's truly the closest we'll get to blizzard in years then get ready to save every single ****ing potion, usable item and take every mine, herb, skin for your crafting you can because otherwise it'll go downhill really fast.

9. Also one of the reasons for a high population no nabs and no wannabe pros who don't know which raid they are doing right now.

10. Nice done warmane! Keep the good work up!

11. No it won't at least until ICC gets released.

12. Oh tharees you still drive the hype train ? :P

First ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... Last