1. bug in the last quest battered hills, I can not turn in the quest, it is already full to do?

2. bug in the last quest battered hills, I can not turn in the quest, it is already full to do?
    That's not this thread is for... You can post a bug report about it :)

I am not upset, dont get me wrong. In this sentence: "In some non-blizzlike ******ed way?" I used word re-t-ar-ded.
    You said it looks like its going to be disabled permanently and I disagree because I think the reason why it is disabled is that Norhrend along with 3.3 content is not yet enabled and they also just did not yet scripted dungeons ( I may be wrong).
    But thats not what I am interested about. I would like to know an answer to my original and only question:
    Hehe you are wrong since they stated the reason already but yeah... I guess your question is too early to ask or answer... But afaik it's wrath only.

3. On Warmane people still can buy BIS items from shop? If yes i will stay on vanilla

4. short question - as a premium account owner: why do i have to wait in que for lordaeron? I can bypass it on all other servers, thats the only reason I am a premium member^^
    thx

5. short question - as a premium account owner: why do i have to wait in que for lordaeron? I can bypass it on all other servers, thats the only reason I am a premium member^^
    thx
    It's explained on the first page of the very same thread.

6. If this is a progression realm, as stated, and its intentions is to progress through WotLK when released, then how will balancing be handled between tiers? Blizzard, back in retail, made balancing tweaks between each tier to nerf/buff classes to handle new gear and various other reasons. For example, Titan's Grip started out with 5% penalty, then no penalty, then a 10% penalty. (However, observation tells most of the transitions happened within in t7. However, the last happened into t8.) http://wow.gamepedia.com/Titan's_Grip

I am confident there any many other abilities that were affected in this way. Is something like this going to be implemented or will certain classes be gimped/overpowered until 3.3.5 is "released"?

Thank you very much for all your time and hard work.
    Edited: October 19, 2015

7. Is name change not going to be allowed ever or is it up for debate? If so, what is there to debate about? Its not like name changing would hurt anyone.

I can't seem to look up the post on this so if there is a post about this can you just leave the link. Thanks!

8. Ehm. Can't see any post about it anywhere but are the servers on atm? Trying to log in and only get "Disconnected from server" or just stalling at "Connected".

Edit: Works fine getting into any other realm.

Edit 2: Nevermind, now you updated front page.

9. Has there been any words regarding the proto drakes from the naxx achievements? Will they be obtainable to players for a while, like on retail, or not?

10. Has there been any words regarding the proto drakes from the naxx achievements? Will they be obtainable to players for a while, like on retail, or not?
    Let's wait for the actual Wotlk content first, then we worry about achievements and such ?

11. evry time i get a good grop the server go down

12. Are you gonna release latest changelog?

13. Are you gonna release latest changelog?
    Their prob working on it :)

14. So much talk about RDF still.

Step 1. Go to IKEA
    Step 2. Buy a little bridge.
    Step 3. Build the bridge.
    Step 4. Get over it.

I hope it never gets enabled.
    Or at least, if they do, so it ONLY finds you a group. No teleportation or bonus rewards of any sort.

15. So much talk about RDF still.

Step 1. Go to IKEA
    Step 2. Buy a little bridge.
    Step 3. Build the bridge.
    Step 4. Get over it.

I hope it never gets enabled.
    Or at least, if they do, so it ONLY finds you a group. No teleportation or bonus rewards of any sort.
    Hahah gotta love the IKEA metafor in this XD

First ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... Last