1. So hardcore you can buy endgame gear.
    10m Naxx gear is hardly endgame. It's on farm by all of the top guilds. The best gear is 25m gear which isn't for sale on the store. The gear wasn't available during original progression so what is the big deal? The server has to profit somehow.

2. 10m Naxx gear is hardly endgame. It's on farm by all of the top guilds. The best gear is 25m gear which isn't for sale on the store. The gear wasn't available during original progression so what is the big deal? The server has to profit somehow.
    Exactly. I dont understand why people need everything for free from a private server.

3. Please..... let us donate to skip the ques. I'm facing 2.5 - 4h ques every day. I have been able to play like 4 hours the last month due to these ****ing ques.......

4. Please..... let us donate to skip the ques. I'm facing 2.5 - 4h ques every day. I have been able to play like 4 hours the last month due to these ****ing ques.......
    ... you already can? If you're a donor, any use of 5 coins or more for something in Lordaeron (items or services) will let you skip the queue for 30 days.

5. Are these rules (stated in the first post) still valid?

- Must have a lower tier equipped before higher item can be obtained using coins
    - Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins

6. ... you already can? If you're a donor, any use of 5 coins or more for something in Lordaeron (items or services) will let you skip the queue for 30 days.
    Is that so? Then i will do that immediately!

7. One more important ask. When loardeon get armory ?

8. *Update*

The Character Recustomization does NOT work on Lordaeron.

9. What about Dungeon Finder? Will work when people start raiding ICC?

10. What about Dungeon Finder? Will work when people start raiding ICC?
    So far it is said that it will not be enabled. There are made a addon (beta version) that migth help you if you would like RDF to work.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-Beta-(OpenGF)

11. i tried to find something about marks of battlegrounds here, but i couldn't
    So, when we win bg, why dont we get mark of that bg? is it bugged or wont be released or something third?

12. Marks are not rewarded in this patch. You buy the pvp gear with honor points.

13. Thinking of coming back for fun, what is the ratio between Horde and Alliance here? Really don't feel like going through 190 pages to find that single line as it should be in the top post.

14. If you click on "Information" at the homepage, you can find the ratio there. :)

15. Hi guys, I have a doubt, on Lordaeron you can SKIP QUEUES to enter realm if you donate? Thanks!

First ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... Last