1. Ulduar --------- > ToC like 6 months

2. We freaking VOTED to have no RDF, remember? It was the community's decision, don't forget it and be glad we have summoning stones, because we were voting against them too but the majority vote was in SumStone's favor.

3. would like to know that too when is icc release, when comes pvp gear AND when will they reset arenapoints??

4. is lordearon going another expansions later or it will be stuck @ woltk? aka is it progression realm upgrading to other expansion in time aswell?

5. I was wondering how much does it take for someone to level 1-80? Didn't want to create a thread only to ask that so I guessed this would be the best place to ask.

6. What happens after all the content is released? I'm a new player and I thought I read ICC is coming out soon, so idk if I want to get a max level character just for it all to end when I get to max. Will you guys make your own super heroic mods? or what do you plan to do once someone beats 25man heroic ICC?

7. can you please explain to me because i'm new to Lordareon what is working and what no ....
    Because from everything what i've read i think ICC it's still not working and should i even create a character here !

8. Hey mates I also wanted to ask, how is going with pugs and so ?
    Is there often pugs on alliance and horde? :)

9. Who win more in bg's ally or horde?

10. I don't understand what the issue is here. The realm is advertised as having RDF disabled. You know what you're signing up for. If you want that feature, go to a server that has it. To those who say they didn't participate in a vote, sure you did. You vote with attendance. If RDF is that important, don't play on Lordaeron. If it's a majority opinion that it's really that important, the realm will tank and they'll revise it. Personally I'm not for or against it, I see pros and cons of both sides of it. I just don't get the whining about it being disabled when that's one of the main points of the realm itself.

11. Lova ya guys <3

I love this server !

12. We freaking VOTED to have no RDF, remember? It was the community's decision, don't forget it and be glad we have summoning stones, because we were voting against them too but the majority vote was in SumStone's favor.
    Most of the people that voted no longer play in this realm anymore! And as you can see the population of the realm is decreasing.

13. Where i can vote for rdf and cross bg?

14. Are you going to add heirlooms in the shop, or they will be getting only by vendor with emblems?

15. Most of the people that voted no longer play in this realm anymore! And as you can see the population of the realm is decreasing.
    LOL this is not true at all, all my friend who stopped playing on Lordaeron main Reason was that RDF didn't work now all of them comeback and play again, it's very hard to find group in Global when alot of 80 lvl spam about Raids, selling items etc. and when you don't have fast mount it takes really long to go in dungeon for summon, when leveling up is already hard on 1X it was waste of time going for dungeon. this was best decision made by Warmane community!!!

First ... 98148188196197198199200 ... Last