1. The thread has been updated with the current design of Lordaeron.

2. Hi,

@devs @staff

I would like to ask if there was any idea of creating new progressive realm similar to Lordaeron, it has been 2,5 years now...

Thank you.

3. Hi,

@devs @staff

I would like to ask if there was any idea of creating new progressive realm similar to Lordaeron, it has been 2,5 years now...

Thank you.
    Lord barely has 4k players and u awnt another progressive realm? Whats the point?

4. Lord barely has 4k players and u awnt another progressive realm? Whats the point?
    The raiding scene has lost its momentum. No guild has gotten close to defeating heroic 25-man Arthas since he was first defeated almost half a year ago. Due to various fixes since, fights have in fact only gotten (slightly) tougher. It's highly unlikely that a guild of the calibre of Archetype or Memories will form again, given that the raiding scene is bleeding players at a higher rate than it's gaining them.

That said, I think the issue would be better addressed by releasing RS and then gradually implementing the ICC aura buff, instead of by releasing a new realm. There needs to be a light at the end of the tunnel if the hemorrhaging of players from the raiding scene is to be addressed. Players are stuck in a limbo atm where very little progress is happening and there is not the slightest hint that the state of affairs might ever improve. I would implement a 5% aura buff, and then raise it to 10% some months later. I wouldn't increase it past 10% or 15% so as to keep ICC here significantly harder than it is on Icecrown. The 10-15% is a good number because it makes LoD achievable by more than just a raid of 25 world-class, top of their game players. It would still be extremely challenging, but at least the odds wouldn't be so insanely daunting that players would be more inclined to just throw in the towel instead.

5. Lwhen leveling up is already hard on 1X
    my lord, if you think leveling up is hard I must ask; is everything hard for you? Gear is so insanely inflated and quests are significantly over rewarding EXP requirements should be tripled.

6. I really miss Icecrown citadel buff, wanna see insane crits during figts.. :/ :D

7. I would love a new wrath server! I just stopped playing on Outland (the guild broke and friends scattered) I’d live a fresh wrath server to progress on and not be filled with icc geared players not wanting to do naxx again.

But that’s me, maybe I will have to find another wrath server somewhere else :-/

8. May 14, 2018  
    Are there any future plans for Lordaeron?

9. May 15, 2018  
    I search on forum and don't found anything about transmog on Lordaeron realm...someone can tell me if transmogrification are available and how it works? Thx

10. May 19, 2018  
    I search on forum and don't found anything about transmog on Lordaeron realm...someone can tell me if transmogrification are available and how it works? Thx
    Yes its available.
    I get scrolls from bg wins. Its very rare drop tho..

11. The raiding scene has lost its momentum. No guild has gotten close to defeating heroic 25-man Arthas since he was first defeated almost half a year ago. Due to various fixes since, fights have in fact only gotten (slightly) tougher. It's highly unlikely that a guild of the calibre of Archetype or Memories will form again, given that the raiding scene is bleeding players at a higher rate than it's gaining them.

That said, I think the issue would be better addressed by releasing RS and then gradually implementing the ICC aura buff, instead of by releasing a new realm. There needs to be a light at the end of the tunnel if the hemorrhaging of players from the raiding scene is to be addressed. Players are stuck in a limbo atm where very little progress is happening and there is not the slightest hint that the state of affairs might ever improve. I would implement a 5% aura buff, and then raise it to 10% some months later. I wouldn't increase it past 10% or 15% so as to keep ICC here significantly harder than it is on Icecrown. The 10-15% is a good number because it makes LoD achievable by more than just a raid of 25 world-class, top of their game players. It would still be extremely challenging, but at least the odds wouldn't be so insanely daunting that players would be more inclined to just throw in the towel instead.
    I completely agree with you. The ICC aura buff would smooth things up significantly enough to make the game more entertaining and enjoyable instead of a stressful activity.

12. The raiding scene has lost its momentum. No guild has gotten close to defeating heroic 25-man Arthas since he was first defeated almost half a year ago. Due to various fixes since, fights have in fact only gotten (slightly) tougher. It's highly unlikely that a guild of the calibre of Archetype or Memories will form again, given that the raiding scene is bleeding players at a higher rate than it's gaining them.

if u cant progress its just ur problem!
    its a hardcore realm, some ppl are playing here just cuz of that.
    memories killed lk, so its not impossible. And raven has a 11/12hc progress so i believe they can do LoD as well.
    work hard and you'll get what u deserve.

13. Hello everybody !
    I'm not used to forums and with 199 pages I found it a little bite confusing ^^
    So could someone summarize what this server truly is in 2018 ?
    If I understood well it's a TLK server with ICC released on it and an harder progression ? (which is a great idea ahah)
    I'm from Vanilla and I miss TLK great musics and stuff but I fear dungeon finder and easy stuff so is it really the best realm for me ? :)
    And I think the only great thing in newest WoW is transmog which is on the server ! So it looks great but is there any other thing to know before starting ?
    Like balance changes, cash shop, xp changes maybe ? I would be as happy as a clam if this realm is really the pearl I'm looking for for years !

Thanks a lot for your patience I hope someone will provide a nice answer :D
    Good luck and have fun through the Northrend !

14. so rdf is working now?
    I join the question

First ... 99149189197198199200201 Last