1. did not read other replies but ehh kear, you sure you ain't drunk? this isnt july yet, it is june :)
    + a sentence beneath it there is a double word in there. "and and future".

overall: excited for wotlk updates, very glad for people that wanna play on lordaeron, hope you guys have a great time :)

2. did not read other replies but ehh kear, you sure you ain't drunk? this isnt july yet, it is june :)
    + a sentence beneath it there is a double word in there. "and and future".

overall: excited for wotlk updates, very glad for people that wanna play on lordaeron, hope you guys have a great time :)
    corrected :)

3. - Increased item coin costs > make it like x3 or x2(minimum) more than what it used to be ! With all the news about Lord realm im loving it more and more every day. I will probably stop playin mop just for this realm experience.

Features that may or may not make it into the release.

- Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor release at launch
    - Outland release 1 month after launch > 2months
    - Northrend release 2 months after launch > 3months
    - Death Knight release 2 months after launch stays like this
    THIS IS AWESOME ! IMPLEMENT !! tho I would increase length of it
    Dungeon Finder disabled> should be enabled after like 2months OR when u script ALL dungs from lvl 15 to 80.
    Same with Battlegrounds > if there will be enough ppl playin doin low lvl bgs will be awesome. Tho If u fix bgs like with dung thing.

- No name change
    - No race change
    - No faction change > should be possible cause its blizzlike (all three)should be able to change tho with vote points only. 300 VP each with 6month CD.
    Ok all ideas considered, prolonging the release can be done but we will not rush with any decisions in unconfirmed ideas. We do have time to consider possible repercussions of prolonging release. A Wrath of the Lich King realm without Northrend for 3 months must have a careful consideration. Currently increasing costs to 3x or 2x might be too much as there are already topics popping on premium forum that current even item costs are too high (which is true and it's done that way to keep them comparatively rare) and this subject would need input from premium forums so we go overboard with costs. Faction change will be considered to be allowed too, but its costs would also have to be significant so it's not done frequently and players would prefer to actually level up on an opposing faction instead of switching all the time.

4. We don't need another server to suck population away from the other servers.

5. July 1, 2015  
    Cheer up warmane, although i do hope for class fixes for rogue and enhancement witch are the less required classes in raids but mostly rogues witch since moltens release devs havent pay much attention to theyr skills but mostly cosmetic stuff, in retail they were top 1 witch is sad to see them lacking so much here and being rejected from raids and guilds cause no1 likes a class with low dps nor privide any raid buffs.

6. July 1, 2015  
    Hmmm, i miss Lordaeron but i dont think Dungeon Finder should be disabled!
    It's a nice way to make low lvl dungeons for those that don't have guilds!

7. July 1, 2015  
    Hmmm, i miss Lordaeron but i dont think Dungeon Finder should be disabled!
    It's a nice way to make low lvl dungeons for those that don't have guilds!
    RDF being disabled is to incentive people to use LFG chat, and summoning stones, much like TBC/late vanilla. I read that somewhere. :)

8. July 1, 2015  
    I think Warmane's staff look at DF from one point view. As an achieve hunter how am i going to complete the achievements connected with RDF. Maybe it's a good idea to be able to do just one random dungeon using the DF. Of course if there is any possibility to make this restriction. Everything else seems good for now ;) . Good luck and thanks for your hard work .

9. July 1, 2015  
    Dear Warmane/Molten Staff

I would like to take this time and thank you for pushing forward this amazing project. Despite a weak response to a forum poll, which resulted in only 300+ votes, it is clear that an original blizzard like realm is almost impossible to compete with, because during the past 5 years I saw nothing but helpful, professional and swift help on behalf of every GM and admin on this forum.

Now to the point of blizzard like realm, in my opinion, as an ongoing Blizzard supporter of World of Warcraft, since its original release as a small map in Warcraft III, I would like to point out that the idea of blizzard like experience evolved and developed itself, over every other video game producing corporation, on the face of this planet, because it mimicked the psychology of human behaviour down to most of our deoxyribonucleic acid.

Blizzard incorporated employes some of the best professionals on the face of this planet, so when they adjusted something, within the game, they have adjusted it to be battle ready. Every minute change within the class, dungeon or raid, every item or profession was designed as a WEAPON with no other aim, but to completely and utterly DESTROY its completion. To this day, neither SEGA, PLAYSTATION, XBOX or any other PC based company can compete with World of Warcraft, every other mmorpg has had pcgamespot and other such sites promote their games and despite millions of dollars in marketing campaigns they were COMPLETELY and UTTLERLY DESTROYED and at best they were deployed as a TOOL as a TROPHY within World of Warcraft.

When I saw the PTR information, I saw some good ideas, and I believe that some of you have spent a good number of hours, thinking through every aspect of this project, because you are professionals and you deserve nothing more than a successful launch of this realm. I hope you will remember that this is not just a game, this is a result of work, done by people who get paid millions of dollars, each year for thinking through every minute aspect of their work and I am not just talking about 2=3 people, I am talking about an army that is more terrifying than the 300 Spartans led by their king, against the great Persian might.

They have thought through every possible change and every possible idea on the face of this globe, to make sure that NOTHING CAN COMPETE with World of Warcraft, so why bother change anything at all. Lordaeron was created by you for the exact same reason, to compete against every other private server on the face of this planet. It was exceptional, perfect, professional, with little to no down times, comfortable to play in because of the coin shop. This server was designed to be the best for everyone and that is why people purchased everything they could, not for 1 or 2 characters, but for several accounts worth of toons. People loved to spend the little money that they had, to buy stuff not to be the best but to SHOW YOU THEIR GRATITUDE, THEIR SUPPORT and that is precisely why EVERYONE was EPICALLY GEARED TO THEIR TEETH!!!

During the past 5 years of my Lordaeron experience I saw nothing but donors, because EVERYONE loved what you have created, it was PERFECT as it was so why bother to change your own work. It breaks my heart to see something this perfect changed, because you have spent years thinking through every aspect of this realm and you may have actually improved on top the original work, done by Blizzard Incorporated, that was designed by more money than Bill Gates has in his Bank account and more people than the United States Army has deployed in the Middle East.

Regardless of where you may take us, we will continue to show our support and our gratitude, for your time and your effort.

I also would like to take this time to personally thank you everything you have done in the past and I am looking forward to another flawless masterpiece than can only be created by Molten and Warmane staff.

This is where we stand.

LEX

10. July 1, 2015  
    Loving the regular updates, thanks for going one step further for your players.

11. July 1, 2015  
    UPDATED: Juny 30, 2015
    - No name change
    - No race change
    - No faction change[/LIST]
    Suggestions:
    i think the no name change should be a rule, so the ppl that treat others like **** can't just name change and avoid consequences.
    for the race change i don't see problems, for faction changes you can open/closed it and put a delay for keep the ratio around 50%.
    i think the last two are an healthy way to get donations.

12. July 1, 2015  
    Well, when WotLK got released by Blizzard, we didn't have RDF to begin with. It got introduced later on in the expansion. So making a similar thing here would actually be great for the community.

Need people to cooperate just to get the group inside a dungeon would be very beneficial. It doesn't have to be permanent, but at least for a few months so that people grasp the idea what a luxury RDF actually is.

Along with that, I'd suggest that instead of making it "You need Naxx achievement in order to enter Ulduar" like someone suggested, you could think of "You need X amount of gear to be able to enter the raid" ...
    In terms of "gearscore addon", players would need to have around 4800+ gearscore (?) for the Normal version, etc ...
    I mean, this way, you'd avoid people "boosting" each other for important raids, and actually making them raid lower raids just to obtain certain level of gear.
    What do you think?

Another suggestion that pops into mind is to make the raids a little more retail-like. I mean in terms of raid difficulty. There, you could do only one ICC 25 per week. Heroic and Normal mode for 25 shared the save and you could switch difficulty while inside the raid (for example, in pugs, people used to switch to Heroic for bosses like Gunship and Valithria, and keep it Normal for the rest). That would tune down the overflow of certain raids and instead make people focus on lower ranked raids as well.

13. July 1, 2015  
    - Portal from Ironforge and Orgrimmar to Shattrah City and Dalaran to keep big capital cities populated
    That's a huge custom change. In my opinion you don't need that.
    In a wotlk server dalaran will be crowded no matter what.
    And again, in a wotlk server you can't force shattrath to be populated and there's no reason for it. It will have some players when leveling is in progress, other than that most of the people will remain in dalaran/faction capitals

- No name change
    - No race change
    - No faction change
    Keep it but only by donation. It just make sense.

best regards
    Edited: July 1, 2015

14. July 1, 2015  

- Character naming policy (names such as ifakursis, lickmylala or ieaturazz being strictly forbidden)

- Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor release at launch
    - Outland release 1 month after launch
    - Northrend release 2 months after launch
    - Death Knight release 2 months after launch[/LIST]
    Big Thumbs up to name policy! big thumbs down to classic dungeons not being available in dungeon finder.
    but about the dk stuff: i just made one and am leveling it and finding some pleasent changes to the starting area, plus some not so plesent ones like increased agro range, combat bug
    edit: agro range is ridiculos!
    edit 2: going into new avalon area you get bumrushed by every mob. inside buildings they agro you through walls, around corners and ofc the all familiar drop down from above you. things get really hairy when doing An End To All Things. As soon as you land you get aggroed by some elite mobs that never loose agro and you die over and over again. as soon as you respawn, eaven directly on the lk pedestal those mobs that are fighting at the top of the slope near the road to the mine, still agro you. and keep raining exlposions. as soon as you mount the dragon, you realize theyr range is limitless. yes as far as you rise you still get hit and continue to get agro. all the elites on the ground fire at you no matter how far you are from them. UNLIMITED range!
    Edited: July 1, 2015

15. July 1, 2015  
    Faction changing should only be allowed once per character. Would make sense since it would be considered treason and i doubt your old faction would ever allow you to come back.

First 12341252102 ... Last