1. yes, RDF is enabled and Heirlooms gear available at vendors

2. Any news on Crossrealm?
    the answer is simple NO!
    i keep asking staff in PM and they dont eve talkback
    no point asking,or waiting.
    if they want it they will do it,pvp on lord is so dead..

3. Limited coin store:
    - Item availability based on realm's progression
    - Items available will be 1 Tier below items obtainable in-game until all content is released in all modes
    - Must have a lower tier equipped before higher item can be obtained using coins
    - Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins
    This should be updated.
    Its missleading for newcomers.

4. Good Day To You,

I'm a new player here, on Lordaeron. I've played on Sunwell, Dragonblight, and other servers last time.
    I have some questions and a request to players or Administration.

1. Can You update first topic for a new players, just like me? I mean - informations about first kills, rates, buffs on raids etc, what emblems we reach, is rdf work with extra exp at the end (important informations).
    2. Is there any channels at WoW like "Global", "world", etc?
    3. Is the information on the main site about online players real?
    4. Is here any exp boost or something for faster lvling?

Thank You for Your time.

5. Isnt it about time to enable the 30% buff in ICC and maybe even enable heirlooms with points ? I mean come on . Lordearon needs new players. Like, literally new players, not alts lvling.

6. Lordaeron MOST DEFINITELY does not need any difficulty nerfs, especially 30% buff, the raids are easy as they come anyway. And what would be the point of having 2 Icecrown realms? More people would quit Lordaeron than new players would come, since many enjoy the more authentic wotlk experience that lordaeron brings.

7. Lordaeron MOST DEFINITELY does not need any difficulty nerfs, especially 30% buff, the raids are easy as they come anyway. And what would be the point of having 2 Icecrown realms? More people would quit Lordaeron than new players would come, since many enjoy the more authentic wotlk experience that lordaeron brings.
    increased difficulty levels make it effectively close to impossible for the new players to get into raids (as the pre-raid gear won't generate as much gs as it's commonly required for the entry-level raids here), which is especially harmful to the actual -new- players who don't know what they're getting into

this realm is labeled as largely blizz-like, only except that a lot of blizzlike tactics won't work due to the reworked balance, but you find out only when you're so deep into the game that you can either quit or dump more weeks of your life into rerolling or something

8. Maybe you can just ask around the more experienced players what kind of tactics they do and there is always room for improving your gameplay - making it easier to progress. Sure, this realm requires you to put a bit more effort until you can start raiding ICC, but even then, it's not as hard as so many people are saying it is.

If you want casual and easymode gaming, there is Icecrown for that. On Lordaeron you need to put some effort into it.

9. but you find out only when you're so deep into the game that you can either quit or dump more weeks of your life into rerolling or something
    Why start doing something without doing your homework beforehand?

10. I think it's high time some of the ICC bosses got their HP lowered or something be done about this .... really I have a 6k gs prot pally and at some bosses I get rekt in 10n still lol. And im a casual yeah so what. Dont enable 30% buff but certainly dont increase large HP pools.... I find it tedious and boring and everlasting, rather than challenging -- its only a painful prolongation of the fight.

11. Bruh its a hardcore PVE realm.

A realm where 8/10 raids end up killing first 3 bosses.

This realm is so hardcore that 9/10 players wont see Lich King in ICC, let alone kill it.

And increasing boss HP and reducing enrage timers is nothing more than a gear cap.
    You need XY gs for Fester25 or else you wont kill it. It has nothing to do about skill or it being hard, its a simple DPS check. But challenging PVE yo

12. Bruh its a hardcore PVE realm.

A realm where 8/10 raids end up killing first 3 bosses.

This realm is so hardcore that 9/10 players wont see Lich King in ICC, let alone kill it.

And increasing boss HP and reducing enrage timers is nothing more than a gear cap.
    You need XY gs for Fester25 or else you wont kill it. It has nothing to do about skill or it being hard, its a simple DPS check. But challenging PVE yo
    What does challenging PVE mean to you then? They can not change tactics, they can only tune them differetly and thus ask from players to gear accordingly and know their class. The fact that PUGS do not clear further than 3 bosses is because they do not meet the 2 conditions from above. Any guild raid which is geared accordingly and knows tactics/their spec can progress without much issue.

A lot of players are bad or lazy :D. Don't expect to pug icc 25 hc like on icecrown

13. is it really impossible

hello everyone, i used to play wotlk about 3 yrs ago, and even than i didnt kill lich king.. sindergosa was my finale, my gear stopped me
    now i wish to play the game again.. already started on lordaeron, becuase i like the 1x exp rate, but i am playing with my friend who wants to be a pve healer, and he is absolutely new to game, should i change my realm to frostmourne or icc? cause if good players cant do the pve content here, than new players probably wont even get their chance in raids..
    i also recommond putting new difficulty system like "mythic plus from legion" to lordaeron, so the normal difficulty is actualy normal while there is still a hardcore mode for all raids..

14. Hello. I like the idea of x1 rates) but is there any point to start here?

First ... 100150190198199200201 Last