1. @ZyXelj
    Of course, but since endgame content is buffed, you are expected to perform well as a tank or heal, and be equipted accordingly to your spec. If you are a total noob in WoW, its not such a problem too, but then you are expected to inform yourself on how to play correctly, what rotation to use, which gems, enchants etc you need to have and so forth. Without a guild its difficult to get geared though, so you might want to join a leveling guild in the beginning, and progression/raiding guild later

2. @ZyXelj
    Of course, but since endgame content is buffed, you are expected to perform well as a tank or heal, and be equipted accordingly to your spec. If you are a total noob in WoW, its not such a problem too, but then you are expected to inform yourself on how to play correctly, what rotation to use, which gems, enchants etc you need to have and so forth. Without a guild its difficult to get geared though, so you might want to join a leveling guild in the beginning, and progression/raiding guild later
    hello. could either you, or someone else make it clearer what exactly is buffed to make content harder on lordaeron? is it raids only, or heroics as well, or both of the above with the addition of 5-mans throughout the leveling process? also, is it enemy's health, strength, etc.i

i've read a few posts, but they're mostly dated, including of course the op.

3. Suggestion

Make cross-realm optional.

4. Hi. I must have 2 heroes on Lordareon server but now i have nothing... Why ? 😔

5. Hi. I must have 2 heroes on Lordareon server but now i have nothing... Why ? ��
    1. When did you play last time?

2. Did you look for your character just on website or even in-game by logging with a client?
    If no characters are showed on website -> it means they are flagged for a rename. So you need to log with client to set new names

3. Is your account premium?

6. Last time i have played is a couple of days ago

7. Last time i have played is a couple of days ago
    maybe you were playing on FROSTMOURNE?

In that case you need to "manually" move them to Icecrown realm:
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> service
    Select "Frostmourne - S2" as realm

First ... 101151191199200201