1. July 1, 2015  
    I think that disabling of RDF is RIGHT way. Those who want go dungeons will go them anyway and this way players (especially new ones) at least will know where is that dungeon and maybe get some additional quests by getting there, otherwise its just teleporting in/out - force leveling.
    RDF can be implemented later on, 3-4 months after launch.

2. July 1, 2015  
    I totally agree all of things

except

dungeon finder.

dungeon finder must be available! we need this, please. do everything what you write but we really need dungeon finders.

3. July 1, 2015  
    Will you guys put something against Corpse/Gank campers?
    WTF why ???

4. July 1, 2015  
    because he is lazy. rdf works like this - queue - do dungeon - get level - queue again - all over again till 80.

5. July 1, 2015  
    I red through the first post and I gotta say I love the Idea of this realm. Well done, I miss WOTLK and I'm happy you guys are bringing back Lordaeron. Good luck to everyone who's going to play there.

6. July 1, 2015  
    Ehh, I think it would be quite difficult to level up on a 1x WotLK realm without leveling heirlooms considering that there will be no rdf. Besides, vote points are mainly used to purchase transmog gear and whatnot.

If point store will be disabled on Lordaeron, I won't play there I'm afraid.

7. July 1, 2015  
    I see no need for heirlooms being removed. You can keep em in game.

8. July 1, 2015  
    because he is lazy. rdf works like this - queue - do dungeon - get level - queue again - all over again till 80.
    It would be best if they enable rdf but disable its exp. rewards maybe? just to get to dungeon a faster

9. July 1, 2015  
    Dungeon Finder should definitely be available. I agree to disable the experience bonus rewards but the RDF itself has to be available, it's part of the Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King contents, otherwise it's kinda too much... :\

10. July 1, 2015  
    transmog gear
    wut, on WotLK? ;p

No point store < this is a great idea, because right now you can ding 80, grab some ilvl 239 items from the vote shop, run FoS/PoS a few times and jump straight into ICC. There's no real progression, people skip most of the game content and just rush to BiS gear ;x Most of them never raided Naxx, EoE or Ulduar, which is really sad.

Gold drain mechanics < maybe bring back the lottery? ;3
    or spawn a vendor who will sell a rare mount/companion/fun item for a ****load of gold, something different every week

11. July 1, 2015  
    Ehh, I think it would be quite difficult to level up on a 1x WotLK realm without leveling heirlooms considering that there will be no rdf. Besides, vote points are mainly used to purchase transmog gear and whatnot.

If point store will be disabled on Lordaeron, I won't play there I'm afraid.
    absolutely no offense alc > but from an opposite angle, you say 'quite difficult', i can only conjure up one word > Nuts
    - i started mage just last night shes lvl18 in 5hrs... ofc i would be giddy to have some better gear, and if it wasnt alpha realm, id get to a dungeon somehow come hell or high water... whether rdf -no rdf - meeting stone - none
    - point being there will be no point store for this reason: when you get a blue item out farming(or dungeon) - or even a good GREEN one for that matter - its gonna actually MEAN something now. rather than the alternative which is evrbody running around with the good stuff by default. -a fun realm and im not knockin that.

i may come across an ally 5 levels above me> on a fun realm, tbh im gonna RUN> hes geared up with freebies and i KNW IT!

in this new lord realm here, i know just like me, he could be wearing some whites> and im most likely gonna test that.

so ya just the opposite...the reason ill be there is 1x with no voter gears
    -may your blades never dull

12. July 1, 2015  
    You can get heirlooms ingame to level alts faster. Removing point store is actually awesome idea since it bring challenge to the game but staff needs to find some solution for spending vote points.

13. July 1, 2015  
    -No custom stuff.
    -Working Mount Meta achievments so people can constantly make raids to farm them , i really loved this about retail.
    -Donate for Exp Boost on 1 char and allow stacking for money grab, x2 on one char 5-10 coins , another x2 and another up to x10 ?
    -Legit PvP ladder, titles and achievments for more peeps.

While outland/northend zones are locked, script something that would insta ban any char in those zones because of TP hacks.

14. July 1, 2015  
    While outland/northend zones are locked, script something that would insta ban any char in those zones because of TP hacks.
    Clearly you have no idea how the world works in World of Warcraft....

Each continent is its own "instance" and own "world" and there is no connection on the grid to another continent.
    Thus you cannot travel to places not on that sub continent. since it requires the use of a XYZ coordinate.

15. July 2, 2015  
    wut, on WotLK? ;p

No point store < this is a great idea, because right now you can ding 80, grab some ilvl 239 items from the vote shop, run FoS/PoS a few times and jump straight into ICC. There's no real progression, people skip most of the game content and just rush to BiS gear ;x Most of them never raided Naxx, EoE or Ulduar, which is really sad.

Gold drain mechanics < maybe bring back the lottery? ;3
    or spawn a vendor who will sell a rare mount/companion/fun item for a ****load of gold, something different every week
    Website lottery system is not reliable and effective enough. We want to hear more suggestions on this.

First ... 234561454104 ... Last