1. I believe so. They're all working, they're just looking at the exploits of Shadowmourne at the moment I guess.

2. Impressive! Can´t wait for Valanyr and Ulduar :D

3. Can anyone check if this http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1428/mine-sweeper is fixed and this http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1277/rapid-defense
    because i made a chart in lordaeron but i am level 1 and it will take me way too long to level to 80 at x1 rate just to check some small bugs is there a fast way to get 80 ?

4. Can i hack in PTR relm? :o
    Obviously not. If you do so it will count towards cheating and your account will be banned the same way.
    If you find any exploit or any other sort of way to exploit on our servers you should report it on the Bugtracker for us to fix instead of getting profit of it.

5. Can i hack in PTR relm? :o
    Anyone can hack both retail and private servers with the right programs, but you will get perma-ip-banned for life, and that might not be worth it.

There was several ppl who used molten as a tryout for most hacks, just to see if they got detected. Most often its players who report hacks and cheaters, and when staff check the logs they can easily see changes made to the files.

The auto-detect will most likely fish out most used cheats and hacks, and try to find out about the personal-bought hacks after a while and make sure that any changes that person has made gets corrected. So theres no point in cheating on warmane with its massive amount of dedicated players and staff that will make sure its fair play for everyone.

If u have to cheat, go do it on the low populated servers with custom content, lesser risk of getting caught.

6. Anyone can hack both retail and private servers with the right programs, but you will get perma-ip-banned for life, and that might not be worth it.

There was several ppl who used molten as a tryout for most hacks, just to see if they got detected. Most often its players who report hacks and cheaters, and when staff check the logs they can easily see changes made to the files.

The auto-detect will most likely fish out most used cheats and hacks, and try to find out about the personal-bought hacks after a while and make sure that any changes that person has made gets corrected. So theres no point in cheating on warmane with its massive amount of dedicated players and staff that will make sure its fair play for everyone.

If u have to cheat, go do it on the low populated servers with custom content, lesser risk of getting caught.
    Yup that's true. I just wanted to know if i can use speed hack because it in PTR mode not Official and i know Warmane has an Awesome anti-Sentinel cheat system, we can see many bans in the General tab :D . So many Rampage kills xD

7. Anyone can hack both retail and private servers with the right programs, but you will get perma-ip-banned for life, and that might not be worth it.

Plus by cheating 1 of 2 things will happen for sure, you will either get banned or you will quickly loose interest in the game and will leave it, but most often its the first option that happens

8. Can anyone check if this http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1428/mine-sweeper is fixed and this http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1277/rapid-defense
    because i made a chart in lordaeron but i am level 1 and it will take me way too long to level to 80 at x1 rate just to check some small bugs is there a fast way to get 80 ?
    Rapid defense - works.
    Mine sweeper - not.

9. Is it possible to get any more information about those "unconfirmed features"?

If the level cap will stay at vanilla 60 for 1 month, will we be able to play DK´s?

And i really dont know what the level restrictions are good for, you will have 1000 players in a starting zone at one point, especially as you release Outland?

10. If the level cap will stay at vanilla 60 for 1 month, will we be able to play DK´s?
    read post? dks are coming a month or 2 after wotlk expansion is released

11. read post? dks are coming a month or 2 after wotlk expansion is released
    Nothing confirmed yet. So please...

12. Is it possible to get any more information about those "unconfirmed features"?

If the level cap will stay at vanilla 60 for 1 month, will we be able to play DK´s?

And i really dont know what the level restrictions are good for, you will have 1000 players in a starting zone at one point, especially as you release Outland?
    Info will come soon.

It would be bad to release DKs if the max lvl is 60, they would lack so much basic skills.

Those restrictions are to make sure that the amount of ppl reaching 80 wont be 20 ppl a week after releasing the realm, who will have a major advantage over all others who doesnt spend 12+ hours on wow... "world first" is a major achievement for some ppl u know...

13. Info will come soon.

It would be bad to release DKs if the max lvl is 60, they would lack so much basic skills.

Those restrictions are to make sure that the amount of ppl reaching 80 wont be 20 ppl a week after releasing the realm, who will have a major advantage over all others who doesnt spend 12+ hours on wow... "world first" is a major achievement for some ppl u know...
    i think its just to let some ppl experience abit low lvl dungs. im just afraid that the lvling zones will be crowded so much that waiting for quests will take alot of time and mats will respawn slowly but i guess it will be fine.

14. www.twitch.tv/warmane - Lordaeron approx release in September. Thank me later for sharing the information :*
    Edited: July 28, 2015

First ... 3745464748495797147 ... Last