1. God, how much do i wish tô release it sooner :'( on september i'll resume college and that will take a LOT of time from me. On a 1x realm, would become almost impossible to be a dedicated player

2. I think it's pointless to squable over donations before the server even opens. We don't know what kind of turn out the server is even going to have. We might get a bunch of people who are happy to donate just for pets and mounts or even nothing. If that model doesn't work after a couple of months then the staff could look at releasing some equipment with restrictions. Until it opens its a pretty useless debate.

3. Transmog please.
    Not going to happen. Play Cata or MoP if you want xmog.

4. Anybody knows if these fixes are being applied to the existing WotLK realms on the run and if not then when we can expect it? I got stuck with quite a few questchains on Deathwing, the most notorious being Sons of Hodir and it would be really nice to finish them finally.
    Edited: August 1, 2015

5. Anybody knows if these fixes are being applied to the existing WotLK realms or if not then when we can expect it? I got stuck with quite a few questchains on Deathwing, the most notorious being Sons of Hodir and it would be really nice to finish them finally.
    Yes it will. Idk when you can expect it tho.

6. God, how much do i wish tô release it sooner :'( on september i'll resume college and that will take a LOT of time from me. On a 1x realm, would become almost impossible to be a dedicated player
    Im sorry bro, but i think if the realm start in august, u still can't play only pre bc content(lvl 60) till september :) :(

7. First of all thanks for bringing back the legacy of Lordaeron (and with great improvements).

This transient PTR server is a great opportunity for us players, we can help developers with bug testing and fix implementation. Most players dont want to lose their characters after they level it up. However this is also a great opportunity for testing something new. For example I never play undead-tauren-troll-gnome-spacecow races, nor shaman-rogue-priest classes. Because of wiping of characters I now try to play those races and classes just to experience their quests and point of view.
    In current state most of (maybe all of) the starting zones are 100% bug-free with good path finding and proper mob/quest behavior. This is a great opportunity for everyone to test out the server and enjoy in the mean time.

Thanks for everything Warmane! and thanks for listening your players :)

8. The realm sounds really charming, but I have levelled characters on WotLK for 6 years now. To say I'm burnt out at this point would be an understatement. Which is why I'm happy with Deathwing's higher rate. Can't wait for these fixes to be applied to Deathwing.

9. What are the status on seasonal events, are they gonna be re-scripted? I personally drown in nostalgia just thinking of running around in Goldshire putting down fires togrther with players of all levels, everybody pitches in then be obliderated by the Horseman laughing in your face (at least the low levels) :). Good times!
    Edited: August 1, 2015

10. I think that dungeon finder should be enabled. It was an official tool of 3.3.5, so it should be enabled for the server to be blizzlike. Raiding is what matters the most. Dungeons should work by dungeon finder, think about leveling, how useful it is. It's wotlk, not tbc. If it gets enabled, I'll definetly join this realm and not another one.

11. I think that dungeon finder should be enabled. It was an official tool of 3.3.5, so it should be enabled for the server to be blizzlike. Raiding is what matters the most. Dungeons should work by dungeon finder, think about leveling, how useful it is. It's wotlk, not tbc. If it gets enabled, I'll definetly join this realm and not another one.
    It will be enabled when ICC is released like it was on retail.
    If you don't want to wait untill that feel free to join Deathwing or Ragnaros.

12. It will be enabled when ICC is released like it was on retail.
    If you don't want to wait untill that feel free to join Deathwing or Ragnaros.
    realy??? :S ido´t like this

First ... 242505152535462102152 ... Last