1. hahaha i really gota respond to those that tell me and that other guy 2 read previous posts about ur "talk of donations"
    first of all half of u relied on ur donation gear WHOLE time u are on Molten now Warmane so dont even try 2 deny it i know some of u in game and i have seen it first hand.
    second, staff has a clear and good way of managing donations for this kinda server 2 make it blizzlike the best they can even in the first post i saw, so all ur sugestions are clearly a cry for more :) and yes i DID read them all.
    so pls stop trying 2 pretend u care how "server is gonna earn money" (this is the part i love the most that u act like u give a **** ) and if u care so much play more on PTR and report the bugs u find there 2 make it better server 2 play on and stop pretending like u care about how server gona found itself :)

2. hahaha i really gota respond to those that tell me and that other guy 2 read previous posts about ur "talk of donations"
    first of all half of u relied on ur donation gear WHOLE time u are on Molten now Warmane so dont even try 2 deny it i know some of u in game and i have seen it first hand.
    second, staff has a clear and good way of managing donations for this kinda server 2 make it blizzlike the best they can even in the first post i saw, so all ur sugestions are clearly a cry for more :) and yes i DID read them all.
    so pls stop trying 2 pretend u care how "server is gonna earn money" (this is the part i love the most that u act like u give a **** ) and if u care so much play more on PTR and report the bugs u find there 2 make it better server 2 play on and stop pretending like u care about how server gona found itself :)
    You my friend are on a level of stupidity ive never seen...

There are loads of players who will play on Lord, and all of us want the server to sustain itself, but not by making it P2W...

We all care about how the server will make enough funds to pay the Devs who is working their asses off, just to make the most legendary free2play-realm anyone has ever seen.

We care about the server who will run this thing, and its probably gonna cost alot to maintain. Donations is the way. All of our suggestions so far has been about making everything equal on a grand scheme, so the old-school feeling can be felt even by those who never set foot in retail-wotlk.

U say my suggestions are a cry for more? Better read my posts again...

3. calm down kido i didnt mention urs or any other name i was talkin in general. start reading first pages and see what thread is for....why u felt its pointed at u ....well u think about that part i was talkin for many ppl not just u or anyone specific :)
    Edited: August 2, 2015

4. Every1 want:

1) A server without p2w
    2) A server that mantein itself
    3) Mount and useless cosmetic (x-mog not available on wotlk) give u a very very low money-entry

So, find the solution having these 3 points.

5. hahaha i really gota respond to those that tell me and that other guy 2 read previous posts about ur "talk of donations"
    I feel ashamed for you.

Please show me that "first hand proof of me relying on donation gear".

You have no idea of what you are talking about, but its cool, because you need a place where you can ****talk without the possibilty of getting punched in your face. Glad you found that place on the world wide web.

Now lets get back to our discussion. Where are your suggestions on how this realm would be more enjoyable for players` while being able to self sustain itself? All i see from you is only insulting other people while ****talking about every suggestion. But what can you expect from someone who learned to play WoW on Wowlegacy...

P.s.: How do i know where you played? Well, lets just say, sh it smells over a long distance.

P.s.II: Mods, sorry for being rude, blame it on the alcohol and this guys attitude =)

6. I dont get why so many of you are speaking of how Molten is going to fund this or pay the devs, why not leave it to the staff? I mean the servers are up and running despite that aweful hijacking story that caused everything to go away. Just chillax and talk about the PTR instead of spreading so much..negativity.

7. I dont get why so many of you are speaking of how Molten is going to fund this or pay the devs, why not leave it to the staff? I mean the servers are up and running despite that aweful hijacking story that caused everything to go away. Just chillax and talk about the PTR instead of spreading so much..negativity.
    I have to admit he has a point. We should focus on giving good ideas to make lordareon even better and debating about them.

You have a point and it is constructive? This forum is all yours :)

8. Every1 want:

1) A server without p2w
    2) A server that mantein itself
    3) Mount and useless cosmetic (x-mog not available on wotlk) give u a very very low money-entry

So, find the solution having these 3 points.
    This is a pure example off "I want a p2w server **** you all i want my instant gear".If you want a blizzlike server my dear friend than u should donate to support and not to get "useless cosmetics".You dont give a **** about server costs coz if u do care about server u would never mention those 3 "points"

9. Actually making transmog available through coin shop would overflow the income from Lordaeron without creating any ingame problems with gear,lvl,profesions,materials and other ******ed stuff. Gear should be completely removed from shop, just transmog,mounts,pets and so on,every f2p server nowadays works like that. As for the problem with actually being able to "see" what kind of gear someone is wearing,just inspect or get gearscore addon. Even in arena,ppl are looking at opponents GS and HP, not trying to "see" the actual gear. Its custon, but it would fix a lot of issues. And server will already be customized to a certain degree,just why not to make original retail experience better? Even the new client with HD models is technically a custom feature..

10. This is a pure example off "I want a p2w server **** you all i want my instant gear".If you want a blizzlike server my dear friend than u should donate to support and not to get "useless cosmetics".You dont give a **** about server costs coz if u do care about server u would never mention those 3 "points"
    Those 3 points are what we are talking about, and its the most important for the server to maintain a equal setting for everyone who joins it, may it be donor or non-donor. Staff has already figured out how to maintain the server, and that is by selling gear. What me and a lot of others has been trying to say is that there need to be a way to make sure that once u reach lvl 60-70-80, u cant just go into the store and become realms first by credit-card. Ofc these guys should be able to get gear. It just a question about what gear they should be able to get so they dont get to far ahead of the others. Its still a x1 realm, so gearing up will take a long time for most ppl.

I believe that upgrading gear is out of the question and instead put a achievement-block on the coin-shop to make sure that ppl have to work their way up to that point in the game where they can get these items either with effort and grinding, or buy them if they rather do that. That would be equal, and it would make sure that non-donors have a higher chance at getting that item next run since the donor bought it after last raid.

The staff wants suggestions and feedback. They have said so themselves. Bashing others cos your opinion about their suggestions is fukked up aint nice. Your words mean nothing since u dont contribute in any way. Instead you could come up with something others might not have thought about, that would make donations be worthwhile.

11. People care about how server will pay for their maintenance costs because a lot of them dont want to see gear in any kind of external shops.
    Knowing molten for many years, my prediction - it still will turn out to p2w. Just look at good old Frostwolf when it was Wotlk realm many years ago - vote shop was disabled, donor shop also was disabled. Server did not sustain itself so they put gear in both shops and realm turned into crap after some months.
    To prevent sad history of Frostwolf people are looking for other things how staff could get money to run this realm. In my opinion cosmetic stuff and smth like that can give the same revenue, even more than gear in donor shop.

12. It's up to staff to decide about that. Server needs to sustain itself anyway.

13. The staff needs to keep in mind that there are also people who donate, just because how well scripted the realm is.
    Those people might never trade in a single coin, or trade those coins in for other realms while their donate was intended for Lordaeron.

Hence why I suggest to keep track of played time on what realm instead of WHERE the coins are going to. Would be a bit more accurate I think.

About generating income without spoiling the whole lordaeron: Make insane lordaeron only prices, there will still be *****s who buy it, but not so much anymore. If you can find the balance (that is the hardest part) you will generate enough money with just a few people buying gear for it. I find it hard to think of any usefull suggestions.

14. Actually making transmog available through coin shop would overflow the income from Lordaeron without creating any ingame problems with gear,lvl,profesions,materials and other ******ed stuff. Gear should be completely removed from shop, just transmog,mounts,pets and so on,every f2p server nowadays works like that. As for the problem with actually being able to "see" what kind of gear someone is wearing,just inspect or get gearscore addon. Even in arena,ppl are looking at opponents GS and HP, not trying to "see" the actual gear. Its custon, but it would fix a lot of issues. And server will already be customized to a certain degree,just why not to make original retail experience better? Even the new client with HD models is technically a custom feature..
    For the Nth time: Lordaeron won't have transmogrification. The updated models patch is a client-side patch that in no way changes anything in the server. It's something players already could do themselves that we're just working to provide a simpler solution, since manually doing it can be complicated.

The staff needs to keep in mind that there are also people who donate, just because how well scripted the realm is.
    Those people might never trade in a single coin, or trade those coins in for other realms while their donate was intended for Lordaeron.

Hence why I suggest to keep track of played time on what realm instead of WHERE the coins are going to. Would be a bit more accurate I think.

About generating income without spoiling the whole lordaeron: Make insane lordaeron only prices, there will still be *****s who buy it, but not so much anymore. If you can find the balance (that is the hardest part) you will generate enough money with just a few people buying gear for it. I find it hard to think of any usefull suggestions.
    That's the idea already (about making what you can get with coins a much more restricted list, with possible requirements and very higher cost). It's true that there are people who will donate and never use their coins, but usually they are too few. Perhaps on here it will be different, but even if it is we can't know if it will be short or long term.

15. guys rlx donations gona be enabled fully in 6 to 7 monts from official release maby even in 10 months on lordaeron.
    same talk was like this on old forums about lordaeron couple years ago:no donations on lordaeron hardcore bla bla bla and them bam donations enabled on lord after 3 months
    dont delude yourself its gona be same as old lordaeron with some gimmicks like no name change or no rdf for 3 months or no dks creation for 5 months and then back to old lordaeron before wipe and dont get me wrong i liked old lordareon alot.

btw i dont know anyone who donated for the sake of it most ppl donated to server so they dont have to vegetate in raids 24/7 or arenas and asskiss guild leaders or act nice to ppl you dont even like and then get ninjaed for item 10th time in a row
    Or be 24/7 online bot in some pve hardcore guild so you get lucky to get into their raid and dont forget be NICE to them and laugh at their lame jokes non stop so you maby get the chance to roll for item or spend dkp and in 2 months get kicked cause you stoped vegetating 24/7 in guild and suddenly you are inactive member.
    Or they simply raided a ton on other servers before they came molten aka warmane if you play wow for example 9 years and last 7 years you raided and grinded same content over n over ofc you gona consider donating now for items that you already had 5 times and when you just wana play for fun and not some "serious" playing you just get borred even thinking about grinding again all the items titles reputations bla bla bla you already had counltess times on other servers that then get shutdown permanently.I for the record lost 230k honor kills on my char on old lordaeron i know many ppl that lost 100%times more then me but im just giving my example and now i simply cant vegetate anymore in bgs to reach that again cause its mind blowingly boring.

Oh and imagine if only thing you could get from donating to server is one big THANK YOU in mailbox ingame population would drop instantly.Donations would stop and thats it no money no notting.

First ... 343515253545563103153 ... Last