1. Do you guys plan to do the scourge event when you are ready to release Northrend? like it was on retail pre-wotlk?
    Then they also should include the dark portal even when they release outland ;)

2. Well, I thought one of the main goals was to go extreme hardcore. This kind of progression is something I always missed in WoW. I just think it'd be nice to enjoy the whole content of WoW instead of just rushing to WotLK raids...

If the idea is to just go Blizzlike, why ban Heirlooms? Why do that progression thing with the equipments? I don't remember seeing that kind of equipment progression on Blizzard's WotLK
    Im quite sure heirlooms wont be removed, just only obtainable ingame.

And i would suggest putting heirlooms in coin-shop as well when we reach endgame progression.

3. Well, I thought one of the main goals was to go extreme hardcore. This kind of progression is something I always missed in WoW. I just think it'd be nice to enjoy the whole content of WoW instead of just rushing to WotLK raids...

If the idea is to just go Blizzlike, why ban Heirlooms? Why do that progression thing with the equipments? I don't remember seeing that kind of equipment progression on Blizzard's WotLK
    Are you sure we played the same game? Let me highlight you something in case you missed it.

The basic principle of this new Lordaeron realm is to give players a feeling as close as possible of the whole Wrath expansion as it was on retail back in the days.
    the whole Wrath expansion
    As far as I remember, Wrath was not only Icecrown Citadel and patch 3.3.X, it had some other content. Even though the server will be played on 3.3.5 because it is way more convenient this way, the goal is still to get as close as possible to this feeling.

Blizzard had a kind of gear progression, but only players active throughout the whole expansion really felt it as the limiter was the actual content released. That's always been like that and that's how it will always be, as things are new when they release patches.

The major issue with your proposition is kinda the same I felt with Lordaeron: once everything gets released, so much will be skipped for players who begin to play later. In that regard I personally thought that having the "harmonization" things people were talking about earlier on this thread to do everytime you make an alt would be awesome, as every raid would still be kept alive over the years. (even though later on overgeared people will just rush their toons with their guild or something like that). But unfortunately there's really few chance that it's going to be even considered if you take it in the way that it's how it's always been on retail.

4. We don't need another server to suck population away from the other servers.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ⓣⓗⓘⓢ!!!

5. Do you guys plan to do the scourge event when you are ready to release Northrend? like it was on retail pre-wotlk?
    YES PLEASE

Give this man a cookie

6. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ⓣⓗⓘⓢ!!!
    Well, there are a lot people which are gonna play again here only because of Lordaeron, dont forget that.

In the end Warmane will just get more players overall.

7. I think if you guys want real blizzlike feeling you should include just cosmetical items to the coin shop. Item upgrades would spoil the blizzlike feeling.

8. Do you guys plan to do the scourge event when you are ready to release Northrend? like it was on retail pre-wotlk?
    I remember that event when I started to play wow, it was truly epic. Also that giant monster (Kruul?) attacking Ogrimmar prior to the launch of TBC.

9. Guys, if i remember well, someone already askes this but...

Even though our devs are working tô make the best experience ever, if they had already finished vanilla... Why dont they launch it already? While they do TBC and WotLK we could play vanilla

10. Originally Posted by Sanecorez
    We don't need another server to suck population away from the other servers.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________

It was stated by several players, many times over- how stuuupid the idea of another 1x realm would be, and how much of a failure it would end up being, seeing that there cant possibly be more than a small handful of people who would ever wanna level 1x thru all those boring quests again. So if those people are correct, you shouldnt see any loss in pop from your rag and dw realm.

This reply isnt very constructive..i know... But some things that were said toward Kaer and crew when they initially voiced their idea of new 1x realm, still reverberate. voicing opinion is one thing, being nasty about it is another...and being simply one-sided and conceited is yet another.

tl;dr : lordaeron will ROCK, and you may see a slight decrease in your current high rate realm.
    Edited: August 4, 2015 Reason: format

11. pfff "new server"... lordaeron was one of the oldest... they just bring him back after the hermes incident

12. pfff "new server"... lordaeron was one of the oldest... they just bring him back after the hermes incident
    It was one of the last realms that they released, they brought first Lordaeron in 2011, after sometime it came Ragnaros, then it came Greymane and Deepholm with x5 rates just for testing reasons to the cataclysm expansion development, then these two servers got scapped and then they updates some existing realms from wotlk to cata, later when the Hermes was controlling the server it came Stormstout and Hellscream, both x5 MoP realms. Lordaeron was just of the last realms, oe fo the last wotlk realms to be released at least, but one way or another this new Lordaeron is just a brand new realm, forget about the old Molten, that doesnt exist anymore...

13. It was one of the last realms that they released, they brought first Lordaeron in 2011, after sometime it came Ragnaros, then it came Greymane and Deepholm with x5 rates just for testing reasons to the cataclysm expansion development, then these two servers got scapped and then they updates some existing realms from wotlk to cata, later when the Hermes was controlling the server it came Stormstout and Hellscream, both x5 MoP realms. Lordaeron was just of the last realms, oe fo the last wotlk realms to be released at least, but one way or another this new Lordaeron is just a brand new realm, forget about the old Molten, that doesnt exist anymore...
    i didnt say it as a bad thing... some1 said this server just released to"suck" ppl from other servers, and i say - idc coz lordaeron was first and i hate high exp rating... every noob opening 4 alts and going in bg with every char -> u got always 2-4 newbies there... annoying

14. i didnt say it as a bad thing... some1 said this server just released to"suck" ppl from other servers, and i say - idc coz lordaeron was first and i hate high exp rating... every noob opening 4 alts and with every1 go in bg and u got always 2-4 newbies there... annoying
    Ah then I'm sorry, because my english skills is not the best xD While I agree with you, I play on low rates because I like more the blizz-like rates

15. I remember that event when I started to play wow, it was truly epic. Also that giant monster (Kruul?) attacking Ogrimmar prior to the launch of TBC.
    Sadly I couldn't live that experiences, because I started playing this game back in May of 2009, it seems that I picked up a bad time, because I don't remember any event of this nature on pre-cata and forward wich is sad. If there wasn't any event like this anymore it seems blizz got lazy since then, maybe bcuz of activision buying the company and have a different vision from the original blizzard and dev team? I don't know, I wish I could go back to 2004 and experience the game back then :)

First ... 646545556575866106156 ... Last