1. Does it true? We really have no dungeon finger? Or it's disable now? When server's launch coming you'll turn on it?

2. Does it true? We really have no dungeon finger? Or it's disable now? When server's launch coming you'll turn on it?
    Seems it won't exist on this server.

3. Does it true? We really have no dungeon finger? Or it's disable now? When server's launch coming you'll turn on it?
    IT will be disabled till ICC is out and release date is 25 of September!

Seems it won't exist on this server.
    Of course it will exist you troll! It will be when ICC is released!

4. Death Knights will be disabled initially.
    Disabling races might not be that trivial, though, plus might just make people who would play them wait to play later instead.
    isnt this what u just say unfair also to those that are gona play DKs later on ?

5. well RDF will probably come when ICC will open... means... first 2 month to 80+ 4 months nax+4 months uldur+4 months TOC=14 months so yup- somewhere around 2017? as long as my numbers are right

6. well RDF will probably come when ICC will open... means... first 2 month to 80+ 4 months nax+4 months uldur+4 months TOC=14 months so yup- somewhere around 2017? as long as my numbers are right
    4 months naxx and uld seems a bit too long imo
    When the next raid will be released depends on when the realm first kill happens (Eg a week or two after the realm first kill of a final boss in a raid the next raid will open up)
    Edited: August 22, 2015

7. 4 months naxx and uld? where did you get those numbers because that is way too long
    When the next raid will be released depends on when the realm first kill happens (Eg a week or two after the realm first kill of a final boss in a raid the next raid will open up)
    That's really interesting.... It's gonna be fun to have a system like that :D

8. So the Vanilla and BC Content (I'm reffering to raids) will be working perfectly? We might aswell clear vanilla / bc then move on to wotlk.
    Kazaran <3
    I heard that The Eye was maybe the hardest raid in tbc? True? Compared to BT and that Kil Jaeden one?

9. 4 months naxx and uld? where did you get those numbers because that is way too long
    so, how many time among expancions?? its a question that we need to talk.

10. You said you will release a "vanilla" server for a first month , so im curious is there any chance that you will be able to obtain legendary sulfuras or thunderfury , or even the Ashbringer ?

11. You said you will release a "vanilla" server for a first month , so im curious is there any chance that you will be able to obtain legendary sulfuras or thunderfury , or even the Ashbringer ?
    Sulfuras and Thunderfury can be obtained atm, the Ashbringer was never in the game (well it will be now in Legion)

12. About pvp...how long will be each season?

season deadly.....furious.....relentless.....wrathfull... .

2-3-4-5 months?

13. The only issue I see here is that disabling the Dungeon Finder will effectively disable the Satchels of Helpful Goods that you would normally get while leveling, which give really nice gear in addition to normal loot drops. Perhaps these Satchels could drop off of the last bosses of dungeons (level appropriately of course)?

14. Sulfuras and Thunderfury can be obtained atm, the Ashbringer was never in the game (well it will be now in Legion)
    Atiesh, that Medivh's staff?

15. So it says Outland after a month, then northrend after 2 etc. or however long it says...my question is whats the leveling like how is that going to work, are you basically plaing vanilla till 60 then it will be turned into burning crusade? or is it just like Lich king leveling but you can first only go to 60 then to 70 and so forth?

First ... 2666747576777886126176 ... Last