1. could be totally wrong > but when i see this: "WEBS Test Restoration has successfully verified and processed 17,042 characters eligible for restoration."
    -in my mind it says that 17,042 characters have been backed up for FUTURE restoration incase of any unfortunate accidents with the server. i.e people having been using the backup tool provided for us. Again i could be wrong.

Also we do not know how RDF will work. Our devs have never once said either way when/or if ever it will be enabled. To think it will be enabled at the point we feel it should, or to say it will be enabled when we assume that they will... has just been a speculation on our part this whole time.
    Edited: August 18, 2015 Reason: addition

2. Thanks very much for your answers guys! Helped a lot!

3. could be totally wrong > but when i see this: "WEBS Test Restoration has successfully verified and processed 17,042 characters eligible for restoration."
    -in my mind it says that 17,042 characters have been backed up for FUTURE restoration incase of any unfortunate accidents with the server. i.e people having been using the backup tool provided for us. Again i could be wrong.

Also we do not know how RDF will work. Our devs have never once said either way when/or if ever it will be enabled. To think it will be enabled at the point we feel it should, or to say it will be enabled when we assume that they will... has just been a speculation on our part this whole time.
    Yea im speculating a bit when it comes to enabling it, but as i said before: why would they not?

Having RDF at start would just make Lordaeron ez-game.

The only way it will be needed is for those that has not yet geared up for ICC to quickly farm emblems for gear.

4. 7 day period after leaving or being removed from a guild in which you are unable to join another guild. The idea is to promote loyalty to a guild to a limited extent and give people incentive to try and get along in their guilds.
    That is an absolutely horrible idea. It's up to the person whether or not they manage to get along with their guild. That's a test of social adaptability and a sign of adequacy. Also, it's up to the guilds to prevent their members from leaving by providing them with regular activities and an enjoyable environment. Forcing a person to stay in a guild is merely a communistic approach that will not bear any fruit but rather result in more elitist guilds and communities.

5. Looking forward to this.

Hope I won't be disappointed.

6. That is an absolutely horrible idea. It's up to the person whether or not they manage to get along with their guild. That's a test of social adaptability and a sign of adequacy. Also, it's up to the guilds to prevent their members from leaving by providing them with regular activities and an enjoyable environment. Forcing a person to stay in a guild is merely a communistic approach that will not bear any fruit but rather result in more elitist guilds and communities.
    It's the method used on Runescape. I'm sure that guy who posted this 7 day idea plays that game... And yes, it's not a good idea. I had to wait those 7 days on that game and hated every minute of it. I think if a player wants to quit a Guild that might actually have no progression, they should be allowed without penalty. I've been the victim of entering a Guild that "sounded" wonderful but quickly found out it was a total joke.

7. That is an absolutely horrible idea. It's up to the person whether or not they manage to get along with their guild. That's a test of social adaptability and a sign of adequacy. Also, it's up to the guilds to prevent their members from leaving by providing them with regular activities and an enjoyable environment. Forcing a person to stay in a guild is merely a communistic approach that will not bear any fruit but rather result in more elitist guilds and communities.
    How about you simply take joining a guild or accepting new members seriously, not as disposable numbers?
    This is only "an absolutely horrible idea" if you jump around guilds left and right irresponsibly. Just don't join a guild on a whim, interact with them, see if they are what you're looking for first, and there should be no issue. No one is "forced to stay in a guild," simply to take the decision of joining one as a choice that matters.

8. How about you simply take joining a guild or accepting new members seriously, not as disposable numbers?
    This is only "an absolutely horrible idea" if you jump around guilds left and right irresponsibly. Just don't join a guild on a whim, interact with them, see if they are what you're looking for first, and there should be no issue. No one is "forced to stay in a guild," simply to take the decision of joining one as a choice that matters.
    I will just accept new members into my guild, and then just kick them after a while to SHOW them what LOYALTY is. And then, i'm gonna /point at them and /laugh (devil)
    Huh and they just wanted to join a guild, cause they had fun with some guild members, who invited them, while leveling together. Well, not in this world buddy! You, actually, have to be guildless for a few months to see what loyalty (to yourself) is.

This new system will be sooo good, can't wait.

9. I will just accept new members into my guild, and then just kick them after a while to SHOW them what LOYALTY is. And then, i'm gonna /point at them and /laugh (devil)
    Huh and they just wanted to join a guild, cause they had fun with some guild members, who invited them, while leveling together. Well, not in this world buddy! You, actually, have to be guildless for a few months to see what loyalty (to yourself) is.

This new system will be sooo good, can't wait.
    And in very little time word will spread about what you do, you will get the reputation you deserve, and people won't go join your Guild anymore.
    Next.

10. And in very little time word will spread about what you do, you will get the reputation you deserve, and people won't go join your Guild anymore.
    Next.
    I'm not worried about that at all. There will always be new souls without loyalty that deserve to be kicked and laughed out.

11. I hope that you guys are ready for ddos attack too... Probably will happen sooner or later.

12. I feel that RDF should be a working function as it was always intended in retail. Where your first entry gets you a satchel of helpful goods and you truely are in a random group not these premade groups

13. I feel that RDF should be a working function as it was always intended in retail. Where your first entry gets you a satchel of helpful goods and you truely are in a random group not these premade groups
    It was added in ICC patch on retail so i don't know what you are talking about.... It was introduced when ICC patch was released as has a lot of people said before... You simply have to travel to the dungeons you wanna do and hope for loot :)

Wrath-Logo-Small Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Looking for Group has been renamed to Dungeon Finder
    Supports 5-player instances
    Designed for PUGs
    Reward System (Source)
    Raid queuing was moved to a separate Raid Browser interface. Group quest queuing was removed entirely.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon_Finder

14. It was added in ICC patch on retail so i don't know what you are talking about.... It was introduced when ICC patch was released as has a lot of people said before... You simply have to travel to the dungeons you wanna do and hope for loot :)

Wrath-Logo-Small Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Looking for Group has been renamed to Dungeon Finder
    Supports 5-player instances
    Designed for PUGs
    Reward System (Source)
    Raid queuing was moved to a separate Raid Browser interface. Group quest queuing was removed entirely.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon_Finder
    I promise u, that if warmane would open a vanilla realm there would be ppl asking about RDF...

Its just like all of these kids "dont have time to" run to instances... im quite sure that if u dont have time to do stuff ingame, u dont have time to play wow at all :P

I was used to search and find ppl who could do dungeons at that certain lvl, or have a guildm8 boots me just to get my quests done and maby get a few items i needed, no matter the time it took :)

15. I'm not worried about that at all. There will always be new souls without loyalty that deserve to be kicked and laughed out.
    That is so exploitable ,reputation wise.Make a alt,promote him to GM.Play with people kick em as you want,fake alt GM gets reputation.In worse case scenario disband guild,repeat.So easy.....

First ... 3575838485868795135185 ... Last