1. Do we have Information about how much time we have between T7 and T8 for example? 2 Months after the first clear?
    There's no clear answer about it but there are suggestions about it...

2. Anyway, devlog says :
    "Within the next couple of days we will initiate an instant 60 test on our lordaeron ptr to find any remaining flaws in content"... No updates on this and we're closing in on the 22nd of September..
    That should be being applied about now or soon-ish.

Do take note of this as well:

The hunt is now officially over, i will go through the reports which were sent from my last post and distribute the coins if they are valid
    Warden will be activated on Ban mode, so DO NOT use any hacks or software unless you want your account on cooldown

To repeat just in case, the Anti Cheat systems will be fully activated on lordaeron shortly, make sure your client is modification free

3. hello guys,
    i just want to ask if anyone know what does it mean "hardcore realm" ? :) thanks for answers

4. I have only one question. Will raids Karazhan, The Black Temple, The Sunwell will be opened during the TBC phase and possibly after that?

5. Ofc they will those raids are open even now on deathwing and ragnaros realms so yea and better scritped for sure than on deathwing and ragnaros.

6. hello guys,
    i just want to ask if anyone know what does it mean "hardcore realm" ? :) thanks for answers
    It wont be 'blizz-like' or hardcore. It is a 1x warmane-like realm. Come inside. Stay awhile.

7. No Dungeon Finder is one of Lordaeron's primary features and we want to deliver a realm with a world complete enough to enjoy traveling to instances (and experience and adventures associated with it) without Dungeon Finder. Dungeon Finder made a significant impact on making the game less dependent on the community as well as less responsible and less immersive. AFKing in Dalaran and doing Dungeon Finder from 15-80 is one of the things we don't want to see in Lordaeron. After several months we may review the subject of disabled Dungeon Finder, but it will definitely not be the case at launch or shortly after launch.

That should be being applied about now or soon-ish.
    Thanks, looking forward to that.

8. i can already see the 100:s of humans camping hogger xD

9. Poor Hogger well I guess that bastard will get what he deserves :D

10. When is it going to be instant 60?

11. So it is "blizz-like" with disabled features such as dung finder? LOL. this is ridiculously...******ed

12. You really want to kill me from anxiety, dont you? Kkkkkkkkkkkkl

What is givibg me the hype is the possibility to play my favorite expansion, without people with so much, without FOS/POS jerks and be able to play old dungeons and stuff... I hope Lordareon to be a great realm!

3 days to go!

13. So it is "blizz-like" with disabled features such as dung finder? LOL. this is ridiculously...******ed
    Dungeon finder was introduced at the same time ICC was, it makes complete sense.

14. So it is "blizz-like" with disabled features such as dung finder? LOL. this is ridiculously...******ed
    Well disabled dungeon finder IS blizz-like. It WAS RELEASED in patch 3.3 (ICC patch) so please, stop with posts about RDF, its annoying...

First ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... Last