1. Why no dungeon finder?
    Few threads before this one wll explain everything. But just for you I will answer your question. Dungeon finder was enabled on retail during 3.3 patch when ICC was opened. It will be same here I think.

2. Few threads before this one wll explain everything. But just for you I will answer your question. Dungeon finder was enabled on retail during 3.3 patch when ICC was opened. It will be same here I think.
    Yea, no point in having it until the need of emblems comes along. I love the fact that it will be disabled. More socialization :D

3. This are my own personal opinions :

-Progresive release with only months of differece makes no sense, you should release all at once

Those are my thoughts, sorry for my english
    All at once? So we can rush through the content in 2 weeks of hardcore playing instead of having fun for atleast a year or more?

No thank you.

4. All at once? So we can rush through the content in 2 weeks of hardcore playing instead of having fun for atleast a year or more?

No thank you.
    yea, if ppl dont want progressive they are welcome on any of the other servers :)

5. yea, if ppl dont want progressive they are welcome on any of the other servers :)
    Didn't think on that, it would be nice to see new people in Deathwing and Ragnaros :)

I have a question: the Core fixes will be at Deathwing and Ragnaros since the beginning of the server or we will have to wait 2 or more months to have them?

6. Didn't think on that, it would be nice to see new people in Deathwing and Ragnaros :)

I have a question: the Core fixes will be at Deathwing and Ragnaros since the beginning of the server or we will have to wait 2 or more months to have them?
    Probably when Northrend is released they will implement in on other servers. Not sure, better wait for Yami to respond.

7. I suggest that you combine horde and alliance auction house

8. I suggest that you combine horde and alliance auction house
    Thats not a great idea, it would create chaos, there are items that are usable only by a faction and not the other, it would be a matter of time till ppl that keep buying wrong items by mistake start to cry, beside there are few neutral AH, ppl just have to start using them.

9. Thats not a great idea, it would create chaos, there are items that are usable only by a faction and not the other, it would be a matter of time till ppl that keep buying wrong items by mistake start to cry, beside there are few neutral AH, ppl just have to start using them.
    Indeed there are some neutral auction houses (if i remember correctly, 3). However, they are on places that people wouldn't go to buy items. I mean, they are on goblin cities (booty bay, tanaris and that city far up North on kalimdor).

Maybe, just maybe, if the devs decide to put a neutral AH inside all capital cities and sanctuaries, it would be an interesting idea. These neutral AH has this "taxes mecanics" that could help with the gold management.

I dont know if that is a good idea, but it is something worth thinking

10. Indeed there are some neutral auction houses (if i remember correctly, 3). However, they are on places that people wouldn't go to buy items. I mean, they are on goblin cities (booty bay, tanaris and that city far up North on kalimdor).

Maybe, just maybe, if the devs decide to put a neutral AH inside all capital cities and sanctuaries, it would be an interesting idea. These neutral AH has this "taxes mecanics" that could help with the gold management.

I dont know if that is a good idea, but it is something worth thinking
    I still stick to my idea of combining both AHese, it can be done with excluding items unusable by certain race but it probably is a masive work and i dont expect it to happen but if done it will be of great benefit to trading

11. I still stick to my idea of combining both AHese, it can be done with excluding items unusable by certain race but it probably is a masive work and i dont expect it to happen but if done it will be of great benefit to trading
    This would be considered custom content, and the devs aint so fond of that. Since it already exists in goblin-towns, those who want to sell stuff to the other side can go there and use them.

12. Didn't think on that, it would be nice to see new people in Deathwing and Ragnaros :)

As I remember a post before, it said: the Lord's core is different then the other realms, so its not possible to update them. ( as i remember well!!! ).

13. As I remember a post before, it said: the Lord's core is different then the other realms, so its not possible to update them. ( as i remember well!!! ).
    Yes, thats why they will remove the old core and put in the new one on rag and deathwing, then just copy / paste user-info like chars, guilds and so on...

EDIT: "just cop /paste" might have been hasty to say, some work might have to be done. Im sure staff will update on the matter later on.
    Edited: August 12, 2015

14. Loremaster

Loremaster update B O Y Z

Loremaster Outland - http://i.imgur.com/MAIpykY.jpg
    Loremaster Northrend - http://i.imgur.com/Y2g3vvH.jpg (Cold Hearted autocompleted by a GM)

About Azeroth (All these quests completed during leveling, 1-61):
    EK - 440/550.
    Kalimdor - 453/685.
    0 dungeon/seasonal quests completed.

First ... 1959676869707179119169 ... Last