1. SUGGESTION

Make so you need to have "The Fall of Naxxramas (25 player)" before you can enter Ulduar 25/10 man, "The Fall of Naxxramas (10 player)" before you can enter Ulduar 10 man and so one. So you move from tier to tier.

So all raids/dungeons get a purpose to do and not go for end raids/dungeons once they are released.

This please! No content skiping
    Good to know I ain't alone!

2. True 1 rates. This means that Lorderon will be once again- the least populated realm.

3. True 1 rates. This means that Lorderon will be once again- the least populated realm.
    Even if it's the lowest population i expect it will still have at least 2,000 people.

4. True 1 rates. This means that Lorderon will be once again- the least populated realm.
    I expect a capped realm of 4-5k in no time so that is bull**** :)

5. Even if not all quests will be 100% scripted for the release ( I think Kaer fell a bit for the pressure), I am certain it will be their ambition and I wouldnt be suprised if Warmane becomes the best scripted wotlk server of them all.
    It means all of them are doable and can be completed. In rare cases visual glitches or minor issues exist. Also in very rare cases updates that roll out almost daily to Lordaeron can break a working quest, but overall it's safe to expect 99% to 100% working at launch.

6. With no RDF, I'm concerned all dungeons will just be skipped until level 80.

7. With no RDF, I'm concerned all dungeons will just be skipped until level 80.
    most likely they will. maybe just if its on the way ... well doesnt really concern me coz i will just grind quests. i will probably do some easy dung quests, but diremaul, blackfathom deeps(im sure some dont know there is even a place like this :D ), gnomeragan, etc, are just a waste of time

8. what does mean Public Test Realm? that means someday will be wipe? if so, when?

9. what does mean Public Test Realm? that means someday will be wipe? if so, when?
    that means server will be deleted when the real 1 will start, means 25 september it will be deleted , and the new realm will be the real deal. they even say it at the PTR that all chars will be deleted after tests are done

10. I expect a capped realm of 4-5k in no time so that is bull**** :)
    Well I made this conclusion based on the population of the previous Lorderon. 2500 was at it's peaks, is I remember correctly. It had up to 1500 people less than Ragnaros.

11. Previous Lordaeron to be honest was failure. When realm transfers opened, many ppl used that oportunity to buy low and sell high on their original realms and economy got screwed up so badly, many players got pissed and stopped playing or transfered to higher realms. Before that Lordaeron even had queques.

12. Previous Lordaeron to be honest was failure. When realm transfers opened, many ppl used that oportunity to buy low and sell high on their original realms and economy got screwed up so badly, many players got pissed and stopped playing or transfered to higher realms. Before that Lordaeron even had queques.
    Yeh I remember, it was quite awesome, but considering dodgy's recent preview, at least mechanics wise, its A HUGE improvement, and quest wise it seems it will be many times better as well.

I'm excited, it was popular then, in a "decent"state, now its getting quite amazing I hope we see good decisions for the server's future as well.

13. With no RDF, I'm concerned all dungeons will just be skipped until level 80.
    To be honest the fastest way is to actaully grind and then do quests... So most likley yes but that does not mean that there won't be people making groups for it?

First ... 2363717273747583123173 ... Last