1. How to Survice The Lich King?

I've come from icecrown so mechanic wise, i'm stacked up but what intrigues me is the damage received and EHP of tanks.
    My BDK with 5.8kgs, 4pc T10, 34k armor, and 54k health only takes 2 normal swings to die. LK hits for 29-35k damage per attack.

We've cleared phase 1 and 1st transition but i always die on valk phase when people are moving.
    I dont die on reaper (application, explosion, melee haste), I die when a healer is grabbed or they have to move for defile.
    It only takes 3.85 seconds from full health for me to die and it seems like a tight window for healers.

Is there anything i can improve on 2nd and 3rd phase so i can survive for morethan 3.85 seconds without heal?

Toon: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

2. some ideas

34k armor, and 54k health - Is this with raid buffs or self buffed? both of these seem low, especially the armor. You are going to want 40k+ armor at least for LK (the armor cap is 49,905), and 56k+ health.
    Ways to fix this:
    You are missing the armor neck and armor bracers, and your t10 has not been upgraded.
    You have not glyphed for your taunt, and you are about 140 hit rating over minimum. Add the glyph and change your hand enchant to 240 armor.
    Make sure your blood runes are constantly on cooldown so you have 100% uptime on Bladebarrier (5% damage reduction).
    Make sure your resto shaman or disc priest keeps their inspiration buff (10% damage reduction) on you 100% of the fight.
    Prepot an armor pot (3500 armor for 2 minutes), and I always use the 2nd pot at the start of phase 2.
    Use Deathstrike to self heal some of the LK autoattacks.
    Use a minor CD when healer is grabbed (one that you wont need to Soul Reaper).
    Outside of these fixes any tank deaths could be caused by healers who cant keep up with movement, or do not know what spell to use for tank healing.

3. My BDK with 5.8kgs, 4pc T10, 34k armor, and 54k health only takes 2 normal swings to die. LK hits for 29-35k damage per attack.
    We've cleared phase 1 and 1st transition but i always die on valk phase when people are moving.
    I dont die on reaper (application, explosion, melee haste), I die when a healer is grabbed or they have to move for defile.
    It only takes 3.85 seconds from full health for me to die and it seems like a tight window for healers.
    Is there anything i can improve on 2nd and 3rd phase so i can survive for morethan 3.85 seconds without heal?
    It's really difficult to try to diagnosis why you're dying with such limited information. Having a screenshot of death log or a stream/clip would be very beneficial, but 3.85 seconds without a heal is a very long time. There's no instance in which both healers will be incapable of putting out a heal for 3.85 seconds. Even more puzzling is that your deaths are occurring outside of Reaper. From the very limited information you've provided, it sounds like it's a healer issue. It sounds like they're moving way too much/unnecessarily and not reacting fast enough or prioritizing healing depending on the situation. For example, outside of infests, the Resto Sham should be precasting/casting LHW on tank constantly; if the other healer gets grabbed, he needs to be swapping to HW.

You have not glyphed for your taunt
    You don't need glyph for taunt for DK because Death Grip is autohit.

4. Blood dk self healing is a art itself.
    Keeping blade barrier up while also having a blood rune ready for a tab & timing deathstrikes with incoming damage will get you a long way.

5. yeah I got 35k armor on 6.2k BDK. dont listen to people telling you to get 40k+ UNLESS they mean buffed+pot. Other than that, if you die while soulreaper isnt active - it gotta be healers fault. and 3.4 sec is alot of time to get healed man. I'm resto shaman MS on Lorderaon in 12/12 HC guild. Done some bane runs with my DK alts. your armor and HP pool isnt the issue. believe me