1. When will the realm actually be launched?Would be nice to have a date other than having to check the website every single day for updates.

2. Hello there.

Sorry, it's too hard to read all topic. When the Lordaeron will running normally?

Tnx.

3. Hello there.

Sorry, it's too hard to read all topic. When the Lordaeron will running normally?

Tnx.
    Sorry if I will sound rude, its not personal, but if you have read the first post of the topic you would know that there is not a official release date yet, the devs don't know yet. Kaer said it was TBA (To Be Announced), they just don't have any ETA yet.

4. Realm release date will be whenever the devs have reached loremaster... No point in releasing it before that... If they released a date and found out that they could not release it yet, the forum would blow up...

Ive said it before: Please do not launch any content that doesnt work 100%, since that will bring more frustration than waiting for the realm to open.

Those of u who want a realm with a alot of bugged quests can play on MoP, since the devs focus on making Wotlk perfect its gonna take time, and i rather wait months for a 99% blizzlike realm. I will most likely spend a few years playing on the new lorde, so it better be as good as Kaer want it to be hehe

5. a week? idk how much u play but if u dont play 24/7 + other faction wont kill u or take the bosses u need, and no power lvling u cant get it fast enought
    Okay. Two weeks. Not a month tho.

6. Realm release date will be whenever the devs have reached loremaster... No point in releasing it before that... If they released a date and found out that they could not release it yet, the forum would blow up...
    The forum will blow up (or simply fade) if they delay the release for several months.

Ive said it before: Please do not launch any content that doesnt work 100%, since that will bring more frustration than waiting for the realm to open.
    Why cant they just not fix the content while the server is official and we're playing? Most of us are fine, in fact more than happy with a few bugs (both major and minor) as long as we're able to actually play. The bugs will be fixed in time so its not a big deal.

Those of u who want a realm with a alot of bugged quests can play on MoP, since the devs focus on making Wotlk perfect its gonna take time, and i rather wait months for a 99% blizzlike realm. I will most likely spend a few years playing on the new lorde, so it better be as good as Kaer want it to be hehe
    What if I dont want to play MoP? What if I want to play WOTLK?
    What if I dont want to play on a 5x / 10x server but on a 1x server WOTLK?
    What if I dont want to wait for months?
    What if I'm fine playing with a few bugs while the programmers are working on fixing them and STILL retain my character?

7. The forum will blow up (or simply fade) if they delay the release for several months.

Why cant they just not fix the content while the server is official and we're playing? Most of us are fine, in fact more than happy with a few bugs (both major and minor) as long as we're able to actually play. The bugs will be fixed in time so its not a big deal.

What if I'm fine playing with a few bugs while the programmers are working on fixing them and STILL retain my character?
    I agree. I'd rather just play with a few bugs here and there, then they'll be fixed as we play. Can't wait for Lordaeron.

8. just remember that 1 fix bring 10 other bugs ... so dont say "just few bugs" coz it always comes back biting your butt

9. I hope the server follow this course because if you guys do that, Lordaeron will be my new home :).

Good luck :3!

10. What if I dont want to wait for months?
    Then you might just have cornered yourself without options, since you basically don't want what we, the Staff, might want.
    You and others might be "fine with playing with a few bugs," but it's still the Administration who will decide when the server is ready. It will be released when we are fine with the way it is.

11. I agree with staff about this , i also think it shouldn't be released before its ready for what u plan for on the first page...its just now a classic torture since u released the news so soon if exact time of opening it ain't gonna be really "soon" as the main page shows :) so am hoping 2 see the ETA every day :)

12. The forum will blow up (or simply fade) if they delay the release for several months.

Well, then u either wait and stop complaining, or join another server. Its just that easy. Ive been on the devs and Kaers side all the time about the server being released as the FIRST realm in the history of private servers as 99% blizz-copy.

Most ppl would want that, but then there are those who dont give a **** about the servers future reputation. Molten was #1 private server thanks to loads of working content and less bugs than all others, now Warmane has to get to that #1 spot, and by bringing a fully working WotLK-realm with the feeling of being back on retail a few years ago. THAT will bring both a lot of players and a superb reputation.

Post suggestions about how the realm (PTR) and its content can be improved by playing and posting bugs. That will speed things up. But as said before, do not attempt to persuade the staff to release the realm with anything less than 99% working, cos that just aint gonna happen. I am quite sure i can bet my life on that xD

13. I agree with staff about this , i also think it shouldn't be released before its ready for what u plan for on the first page...its just now a classic torture since u released the news so soon if exact time of opening it ain't gonna be really "soon" as the main page shows :) so am hoping 2 see the ETA every day :)
    Every Dev who works on wow-content knows the meaning of the word "Soon" since it was the most used word by Blizzard.

To make it easier for u, here is a link to the meaning of the word:
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Soon

Hope it helps xD

14. To make it easier for u, here is a link to the meaning of the word:
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Soon

Hope it helps xD
    HAHAHA :D Nice one.

15. It better to wait a few more weeks and after released the server :).

First ... 1624252627283676126 ... Last