1. So many posts about "i dont like this and that".

Then why are u here? No one is forcing u to play, right? I chose Warmane cos of integrity and dedication of the staff, and i chose Lordaeron cos its the most advanced wotlk-server in the world.

I would suggest to all of you who have any negative input about warmane to go make your own server with blackjack and hooockers ;)

2. Last update for wotlk June 19th.
    Are we gonna get changelog next week maybe?

3. Last update for wotlk June 19th.
    Are we gonna get changelog next week maybe?
    I belive the changes made wont be on the changelog until core is updated on the other realms aswell, or all the info about exploits and usable bugs would be free to use until the update.

Nobody wants that xD

4. Meh, I think they should at least give us 5 months before each expansion happens...That way most people are able to enjoy each one.

5. Meh, I think they should at least give us 5 months before each expansion happens...That way most people are able to enjoy each one.
    Some want long, some want short, some want fixed time, some want progression through kills and so on.... List could go on about opinions but thing stay the same.

All seems to be decided and the playerbase is quite ok by now with 5.5k ppl xD

Just chill, play and wait :)

6. Why queue is active for premium users ?

7. Why premium users have queue?

8. since Lordaeron opened i lag on Deathwing all the time can t play.

9. Why premium users have queue?
    Why queue is active for premium users ?
    Suggest you both click this :) http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Donation-Guide! It's easy to find :)

10. Suggest you both click this :) http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Donation-Guide! It's easy to find :)
    Ok, special care for Lordaeron but the queue system not affect hardcore gaming.. is affecting the players who want to play and dont have free slots.

11. In the future will be the raid finder activated? Sorry for my bad inglish.

12. Why does it say error creating character when i try to create one?? when will it be fixed?

13. In the future will be the raid finder activated? Sorry for my bad inglish.
    no, not likely.

First ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... Last