1. Oh boooohooo life's rough. If they can't invent time in a game then maybe they shouldn't be playing it. Remember this is world of Warcraft. A game that requires time. If you want to play a game you can just pick up and go, go play call of duty because obviously this game isn't for them anymore.
    Oh lol, speaking about how life is so rough while you are talking about a video game, which should be considered something to play in your free time for fun... I will repeat myelf, such an elitist...

Speaking about more important matters....
    To Kaer or any other GM: what do you think about the jewelcrafting gems? Will the epic gems (those with + 20 stats like Bold Cardinal Ruby) be enabled from the start or only when we will reach the appropriate tier?

2. Oh boooohooo life's rough. If they can't invent time in a game then maybe they shouldn't be playing it. Remember this is world of Warcraft. A game that requires time. If you want to play a game you can just pick up and go, go play call of duty because obviously this game isn't for them anymore.
    Ever thought that people work? Go to school/college? Have a social life?

If I have 2-3 hours a day I can spend on WoW, I don't want to be flying to a dungeon half the time.

There shouldn't be ANY Coins cause it's meant to be a blizzlike realm. Buying gear isnt Blizzlike. This realm will show true skill and dedication.
    Paying a monthly subscription is truly blizzlike, would you rather have that ?

3. Will wintergrasp work? I hope so. Loved playing it.

I haven't played Molten in a long time...but are you guys going to assure all world events work properly as well? and act accordingly.

I know there will be an arena ladder, but will this include arena history? I think it should.

Can you look into disabling 2x Pve Trinkets in arena and battlegrounds. Humans will eventually abuse this. I wouldn't mind 2x normal trinkets, but heroic yes.

Will BG's and all arean's be scripted correctly such as no sota vehicle bug or av being iffy

and I am assuming the raids will be released progressive on a 3.3.5a client? will this result in bosses being re scaled?

4. Can you update first post with the status of vanila content

5. It's not a matter of "slow leveling", it's a matter of time wasted just to travel from one point to another, only to enter in a dungeon which you could have been teleported in immediatly. Traveling, so "hardcore". I've already played in a private server where the rdf has been disabled so I will definetly not cry about it. What I found irritating is that you consider "casual" those players that haven't got all that time to waste but maybe are quite skilled and they just would like to enjoy a blizzlike experience. Stop being so judgemental.
    Sounds like you have a problem with "seeing the world", and would rather afk in SW/Org/Dalaran. Bro, there are other realms for that.
    Ever thought that people work? Go to school/college? Have a social life?

If I have 2-3 hours a day I can spend on WoW, I don't want to be flying to a dungeon half the time.
    You could watch global for groups that have summons ready, do a bg instead, do some quests or dailies. There are a lot more things to do in the game than queue RDF like it's the only meaningful thing in the game. lol

6. You could watch global for groups that have summons ready, do a bg instead, do some quests or dailies. There are a lot more things to do in the game than queue RDF like it's the only meaningful thing in the game. lol
    True, but you could do dailies/quests/professions while waiting in the queue... Multi-tasking.

7. A question to devs : will your merge Lordaeron Source code to other WOLTK realms = Ragnaros, Deathwing ? So everybody can profit of full experience? Their will be always people who like x1 rates. So it will make your server more attractive for every kind of player = those who want fast 80 and run their preferred dungeuons and those who want to feel retail like on x! rates. BTW it will kill kiddies who dont want to learn strategy and stuff in dungeons.
    Edited: August 28, 2015

8. Ever thought that people work? Go to school/college? Have a social life?

Then i would say that Lordaeron aint the realm for them. Up until RDF, wow was very time-related, time put into the game = profit.

After RDF they implemented so much more time-saving stuff like extra flightpaths, higher xp in low zones and several other useless craap just to get more new players.

Lordaeron is supposed to be that LOOOOONG road to max lvl, not any easy path directly to the goal.

9. A question to devs : will your merge Lordaeron Source code to other WOLTK realms = Ragnaros, Deathwing ? So everybody can profit of full experience? Their will be always people who like x1 rates. So it will make your server more attractive for every kind of player = those who want fast 80 and run their preferred dungeuons and those who want to feel retail like on x! rates. BTW it will kill kiddies who dont want to learn strategy and stuff in dungeons.
    Yes, Lordaeron core will be copied to the other wotlk-realms. Thats all the info there is about it. Its a whole different way of scripting it seems, so it might take time, but u never know how fast things can go with the crew warmane got :D

10. Sounds like you have a problem with "seeing the world", and would rather afk in SW/Org/Dalaran. Bro, there are other realms for that.
    Seems like you haven't red my other posts regarding the RDF subject. There are many more pages in this thread, sister.

11. Congratulations about the new realm Im very impatient to experience K and EK again hopefully in their most amazing condition ever . Every thing is perfect just the thing with the dungeon finder , I personally think that disabling the Dungeon finder system will greatly reduce the population of the realm because that is one of the features that you have and most of the other servers dont and you had a really good rdf system , its not like you dont have anything to do but that bonus gold/silver and all other other benefits and experience you get through the different level gaps in the RDF are essentials for a great fun and enjoyable social play otherwise the Global chat channel will be flooded like never before . Not all the players will be able to experience most of the fun from the low level dungeons. So please reconsider Enabling the RDF system Im sure that this will be one of the most used features as it is now . One more time this is my own opinion . Thank you .

12. Congratulations about the new realm Im very impatient to experience K and EK again hopefully in their most amazing condition ever . Every thing is perfect just the thing with the dungeon finder , I personally think that disabling the Dungeon finder system will greatly reduce the population of the realm because that is one of the features that you have and most of the other servers dont and you had a really good rdf system , its not like you dont have anything to do but that bonus gold/silver and all other other benefits and experience you get through the different level gaps in the RDF are essentials for a great fun and enjoyable social play otherwise the Global chat channel will be flooded like never before . Not all the players will be able to experience most of the fun from the low level dungeons. So please reconsider Enabling the RDF system Im sure that this will be one of the most used features as it is now . One more time this is my own opinion . Thank you .
    Arggen rlx bro once population starts to drop rdf is gona be enabled

now your only source of frost emblems or whatever emblems gonna be active (for buying semi-top gear thats made for the given time of opened content)
    is gona be raids and weekly quest
    no more you can log in do quick rdf get some daily rdf emblems and log off to do other things in life

So for someone who is not so into raids or simply don't have time to raid say bye bye to frost emblems or whatever emblems are equivalent for raid content that is opened

But then there is the epic answer this isnt for "casuals" or whatever dumb name this "hardcore" players gave them
    go ragnaros or dw bla bla

Sure i say wait until you realize 85% of population are "casuals" and when they leave you gonna end up on empty realm with "exceptional applications" players...trying to find 2 healers 3 hours in global

And people rly think lordaeron is gonna be profitable with 300 "hardcore" players online

And i also dont get what is so "hardcore" about flying on your mount to dungeon entrance?
    1.mount up 2.keybind autorun button to ` key 3.position your character to 90% correct path that leads to zone where is dungeon 4.press `key 5.well done

13. Lordaeron Suggestions [Feedback]

CONTENT STATUS
    This section is updated based on daily development and testing results. Report is based on EveryQuest addon.
    Are these percentages based on relative (e.g., 99% of all tested zone quests) or absolute (e.g., 99% of all available zone quests) measurements?

- Portal from Ironforge and Orgrimmar to Shattrah City and Dalaran to keep big capital cities populated
    Please, DO NOT add these or any other custom portals. It is counterproductive with your argument for disabling the RDF tool, contrary to the overwhelming poll result in favor of having it enabled. If you want to implement a really cool custom content feature, consider transmogrification, which is very well implemented in another WotLK private server [doable], and will make many of us really happy [including myself].

PS: if you ever decide to enable RDF, please consider cross-faction RDF for non-WotLK dungeons as well. Cheers!

14. I'm assuming all quests in that zone, otherwise it would be rather pointless...

And it's been said that the portals ideea has been discarded, no custom content will be added.

15. Quest History Tracker

I'm assuming all quests in that zone, otherwise it would be rather pointless... And it's been said that the portals idea has been discarded, no custom content will be added.
    Well, the EveryQuest addon states is a quest history tracker. Other resources, like Private Status, list all the quests; you could also do nice web representations of its results showing the working/non-working quests per zone and it also comes with an addon. Personally, I find very unlikely they have truly tested all available quests in all the zones of the game, that is why I ask in the first place, but I would love to be wrong about it. It is nice to know they declined the portal suggestion, would you link/quote the official decline in your previous answer? Best wishes!

First ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... Last