1. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2508620

And, taken from EveryQuest's description:
    The quest list uses your quest history to display quests from any category in game. It lists quests you haven't done in zones (ex: Borean Tundra) so you can get the achievement easier.

So yes, it's all available quests.

2. Arggen rlx bro once population starts to drop rdf is gona be enabled

now your only source of frost emblems or whatever emblems gonna be active (for buying semi-top gear thats made for the given time of opened content)
    is gona be raids and weekly quest
    no more you can log in do quick rdf get some daily rdf emblems and log off to do other things in life

So for someone who is not so into raids or simply don't have time to raid say bye bye to frost emblems or whatever emblems are equivalent for raid content that is opened

But then there is the epic answer this isnt for "casuals" or whatever dumb name this "hardcore" players gave them
    go ragnaros or dw bla bla

Sure i say wait until you realize 85% of population are "casuals" and when they leave you gonna end up on empty realm with "exceptional applications" players...trying to find 2 healers 3 hours in global

And people rly think lordaeron is gonna be profitable with 300 "hardcore" players online

And i also dont get what is so "hardcore" about flying on your mount to dungeon entrance?
    1.mount up 2.keybind autorun button to ` key 3.position your character to 90% correct path that leads to zone where is dungeon 4.press `key 5.well done
    You are a moron. THE RDF system wasn't introduced until ICC was released. There was no rdf system for 75% of the expansion. Deal with it. Like all mods have said, dont like it, dont play it. I don't know how many times it's been said, THIS REALM IS NOT FOR CASUALS AND WILL NOT BE CATERED TO THE CASUAL PLAYER. There are other realms for that.
    Edited: August 28, 2015

3. Loremaster

And, taken from EveryQuest's description: The quest list uses your quest history to display quests from any category in game. It lists quests you haven't done in zones (ex: Borean Tundra) so you can get the achievement easier. So yes, it's all available quests.
    Yes, I read that as well, but I still do not share your certainty about it means they have tested all available quests. According to WoWWiki the Loremaster title requires 2843 [3423 - 580 / to account for only WotLK zones] quests for the alliance and 2705 [3260 - 555 / to account for only WotLK zones] for the horde, making a total of 5548 [6683 - 1135 / to account for only WotLK zones] potentially tested quests. In comparison, Private Status lists a total of 8779 quests for WotLK 3.3.5a, which would make these quests around 63.2% of all available quests.

It would be nice to have an insider answer before continuing the speculation: are OP percentages based on relative (e.g., XX% of all tested zone quests) or absolute (e.g., XX% of all available zone quests) measurements? Thanks!
    Edited: August 28, 2015

4. Then i would say that Lordaeron aint the realm for them.
    Lol, if that would be the case, Lordaeron would be a nearly dead born project. You would be suprised how many "elder" people (as in people who have jobs and limited time) that play WoW (be it Blizz or private). For me, I only have time in the weekends, yet I'm thrilled to play 1x again, especially if the working % of the quests is at it is planned.

5. Lol, if that would be the case, Lordaeron would be a nearly dead born project. You would be suprised how many "elder" people (as in people who have jobs and limited time) that play WoW (be it Blizz or private). For me, I only have time in the weekends, yet I'm thrilled to play 1x again, especially if the working % of the quests is at it is planned.
    I don't think Minxer meant Lordaeron won't be a server for people with a job.
    But for people with a job/school that leaves them with little spare time, and who consider not having RDF to be a reason to not play in that limited spare time, yes, it won't be the server for them.

6. Please allow Orc Mage. Is all i ever wanted.Please.It has no impact in the game.Thank you.

7. Please allow Orc Mage. Is all i ever wanted.Please.It has no impact in the game.Thank you.
    There were no orc mages in Wrath of the Lich King. It's not going to happen.

8. - Chest spawn in Eastern Kingdoms containing a token that can be redeemed for coins on the website

Why would you even think this is a good idea?

- Gold drain mechanics to maintain competitive Auction House prices and a healthy realm economy in the long-term

Explain how this helps maintain anything except forcing people to donate for mounts?

9. no more you can log in do quick rdf get some daily rdf emblems and log off to do other things in life
    Oh, for the love of god... you'll have daily quests like
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Quest:..._Anub'arak
    to get your emblems

10. there will be daily quest but the difference is that u choose from list of quests the bosses u wanna kill. means u can choose the boss u want

11. - Chest spawn in Eastern Kingdoms containing a token that can be redeemed for coins on the website
    Why would you even think this is a good idea?
    Im inclined to think this was more of an attempt to urge the turbo level p2w rdf realms to have a reason to inhabit their bereft continents of azeroth.
    I have toons on dw and for the most part its a ghost town out there. ?world pvp? Cant blame them for tryin...
    ...not ultimately sure Lordaeron will need that...

( ...but If we do see it, i hope its more scattered in terms of areas, less 'advertised'. more random. you should have to search for it. 'world pvp' should happen when and where you dont expect it )

Anyhow Luca - take that as an obvious speculation on my part

12. Yes, I read that as well, but I still do not share your certainty about it means they have tested all available quests. According to WoWWiki the Loremaster title requires 2843 [3423 - 580 / to account for only WotLK zones] quests for the alliance and 2705 [3260 - 555 / to account for only WotLK zones] for the horde, making a total of 5548 [6683 - 1135 / to account for only WotLK zones] potentially tested quests. In comparison, Private Status lists a total of 8779 quests for WotLK 3.3.5a, which would make these quests around 63.2% of all available quests.

It would be nice to have an insider answer before continuing the speculation: are OP percentages based on relative (e.g., XX% of all tested zone quests) or absolute (e.g., XX% of all available zone quests) measurements? Thanks!
    It would be quite stupid to be "% of tested quests" without saying how many quests % have been tested of the total. So it's safe to assume it's every quest. If that were the case, they could test 1 quest and say the zone is 100% working, because that 1 quest works.

Really, common sense dictates it's all quests. It's also been confirmed by community members that both loremasters are achievable.

13. Oh, for the love of god... you'll have daily quests like
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Quest:..._Anub'arak
    to get your emblems
    Are the triumps going to be switched with frosts? :D If not, then those Qs are going to be useless in my oppinion.

14. Are the triumps going to be switched with frosts? :D If not, then those Qs are going to be useless in my oppinion.
    Pretty sure it was specific emblems for specific progression patches (starts from 1 emblem to triumph then last to emblem of frost)

15. Yeh, I'm wondering how they will manage the emblems progression, especially those that you get from the heroic dungeons. If the Ulduar raid has already been released but I still have to kill all the Naxxramass bossees, will I be able to get emblems of conquest from the dungeons or will I still get emblems of heroism?

First ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... Last