1. pls tell me that you're just trolling xD

but in case you're not... https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/
    then install µBlock and Disconnect and enjoy a new life
    What part of "not able to change it." you did not get either?

2. I meant that if u dont have time to play the game as its planned by the staff, thats2bad4you. No RDF means more ppl who will be social and group up for quests and maybe a dungeon when they get 5. that might take some time, but worth it :)

RDF takes away all that social part of the game. U see that dont you? :D
    I do acknowledge that. But I still don't agree with your statement saying if you have 2-3 hours a day to play the game "as planned by the staff", wouldn't be enough ;-). I personally think that, due the lack of RDF, many people will look for dungeons (and that, in fact, is a good side of no RDF) because most people will want to do the dungeons quests, as they provide more xp, which is pretty valuable in a 1x server. So I think that if one would log on WoW, only for 1 hour, there's a big chance he would see a "LFG deadmines" in global.

Neways, I'll play Lordaeron for sure, can't wait, RDF or not! I played WOTLK without RDF, the result is that people will get summoned. You'll see that most groups are allready standing at the summoning pillar, so there won't be much flying necessary imo.

3. RDF takes away all that social part of the game. U see that dont you? :D
    Here's how a social interaction goes:
    *Tank */1 LFM DM 1 Heal / 2 DPS
    *Dps */w x Inv
    *Dps */w x Inv
    *Tank */1 LFM DM 1 Heal
    *Tank */1 LFM DM 1 Heal
    *Tank */1 LFM DM 1 Heal
    *Dps * *leaves*
    *Tank */1 LFM DM 1 Heal 1 Dps
    *Dps * /w x inv
    *Dps * /w x inv
    *Tank * /w y sry full
    *Tank */1 LFM DM 1 Heal
    /who 18-24
    *Tank */w <healer> Hey, can you heal? Wanna do DM?
    *Healer1* /w tank No sry
    *Healer2* /w tank Shadow sry
    *Healer3* /w tank Doing proffs sry
    *Healer4* /w tank ok

> Run through dungeon
    > Finish

Ty for dungeon, *leave*

Oh that joyful social interaction

4. Common Sense

It would be quite stupid to be "% of tested quests" without saying how many quests % have been tested of the total. So it's safe to assume it's every quest. If that were the case, they could test 1 quest and say the zone is 100% working, because that 1 quest works. Really, common sense dictates it's all quests. It's also been confirmed by community members that both loremasters are achievable.
    I did not question whether or not the Loremaster titles are obtainable in my previous posts. In general, I am afraid common sense does not rule in the server or its forum. Otherwise, we would have gotten a short simple answer from anyone from the staff to clarify this simple inquiry. If you want more examples about the lack of common sense, the most recent [to me] I can quote is the long discussion about realm rates [1,2,3,4,5,6,7] and its bizarre outcome, but that is not the focus of my current post.

In my opinion [as far as I can speculate with what we know] there are two possibilities:

1. The metrics of OP are based in the quests necessary to obtain the Loremaster titles. This means making quests until you achieve the title and then report the percentages of working non-working quests you found during the process. Taking the deduction of my previous post, for the entire game the sampling would cover around 63.2% of all available quests [take this number as a very rough estimation as is somewhat questionable].

2. These metrics are based in all available quests from each expansion. This means exhaustively testing all quests of every zone of the game. In this case the sampling covers 100% of all available quests.

Personally, I would love it is '2' the approach the staff took to come up with these numbers [it means we finally are really close to have available a legendary WotLK game core]. I interpret from your comments you would too. Unfortunately, I tend to think '1' is the most feasible one [when taking into consideration how things work and used to work in the server]. Of course, either way they are excellent news for all of us and I am very grateful for the work they are investing in the WotLK expansion. We can keep discussing further with no real idea of what is going on until someone with authority drops a line about it.

Cheers!
    Edited: August 29, 2015

5. Guys come on update the first post with vanila content status ( what dungeons arent working yet and quests and raids...)

6. Here's how a social interaction goes:
    *Tank */1 LFM DM 1 Heal / 2 DPS
    *Dps */w x Inv
    *Dps */w x Inv
    *Tank */1 LFM DM 1 Heal
    *Tank */1 LFM DM 1 Heal
    *Tank */1 LFM DM 1 Heal
    *Dps * *leaves*
    *Tank */1 LFM DM 1 Heal 1 Dps
    *Dps * /w x inv
    *Dps * /w x inv
    *Tank * /w y sry full
    *Tank */1 LFM DM 1 Heal
    /who 18-24
    *Healer1* /w tank No sry
    *Healer2* /w tank Shadow sry
    *Healer3* /w tank Doing proffs sry
    *Healer4* /w tank ok

> Run through dungeon
    > Finish

Ty for dungeon, *leave*

Oh that joyful social interaction
    In your world where guilds and teams dont talk to each other while they search for members or do stuff, life must be extremely boring :P

Since i know im gonna be spending a lot of time doing dungeons for the quests and items, im gonna roll a tankadin and have my friend go priest so that we can stomp everything and just invite 3 dps if needed.

You dont need to be specced "healer" to be able to heal in a dungeon until lvl 40-50... Been healing as a feral druid, retrib-pala and shadow-priest when it has been needed, its sure aint hard.

7. That really is beyond the point and a mere example.

Okay, here's guilds in the beggining:
    *mass invite*
    a joined the guild.
    b joined the guild.
    c joined the guild.
    d joined the guild.
    e joined the guild.
    z joined the guild.

GM: We are going to be the biggest pve guild on this server
    a: Hey guys wanna do DM ?
    c: @nal [Shoot]
    f: k
    x has left the guild
    p: @nal [Shiv]
    a: Need 2 more for DM
    ... etc, you get the point

Really, the interaction at start pretty much resumes to this until guilds stabilize. But at first, it's just global chat down-sized.

8. That really is beyond the point and a mere example.

Okay, here's guilds in the beggining:
    *mass invite*
    a joined the guild.
    b joined the guild.
    c joined the guild.
    d joined the guild.
    e joined the guild.
    z joined the guild.

GM: We are going to be the biggest pve guild on this server
    a: Hey guys wanna do DM ?
    c: @nal [Shoot]
    f: k
    x has left the guild
    p: @nal [Shiv]
    a: Need 2 more for DM
    ... etc, you get the point

Really, the interaction at start pretty much resumes to this until guilds stabilize. But at first, it's just global chat down-sized.
    Those are just zerg guilds and will suck... Kinda like SANZONA (a Frostwolf guild). More serious guilds would have websites and application system (or any kind of system to know who they are). But majority will be like that who play and form guilds like that but we shouldn't marginalize all the guilds since i know a lot of guilds which are social guilds which are a real blast to be apart of :)

9. Those are just zerg guilds and will suck... Kinda like SANZONA (a Frostwolf guild). More serious guilds would have websites and application system (or any kind of system to know who they are). But majority will be like that who play and form guilds like that but we shouldn't marginalize all the guilds since i know a lot of guilds which are social guilds which are a real blast to be apart of :)
    Me and and a few friends will start a guild for helping and grouping up. Daily dungeon-runs at set times. Reward-system for helpful members. Distribution of items for the better good of everyone.

Those who apply must have a mindset that a team always do things better than going solo, even normal questing in low zones as a group of 3 can make everything easy even if rates are x1 :)

10. Me and and a few friends will start a guild for helping and grouping up. Daily dungeon-runs at set times. Reward-system for helpful members. Distribution of items for the better good of everyone.

Those who apply must have a mindset that a team always do things better than going solo, even normal questing in low zones as a group of 3 can make everything easy even if rates are x1 :)
    Yeah of course it was just an example... I am well aware of other guilds as well but this was just to explain a point that i was trying to make :) Hope your guild will be successful as well :)

11. I hope they're not mad enough to listen to those who ask for free portals :D

12. I hope they're not mad enough to listen to those who ask for free portals :D
    Yeah i think those portals are a really dumb idea.... Hope it won't make it to live. Otherwise i will be really sad!

13. U can always ask a mage for a portal, no need for custom ones :D i

14. U can always ask a mage for a portal, no need for custom ones :D i
    Yeah but it's more of permanent portals that are mentioned as suggestions regardless of level range.

15. Exactly :)

No point in having permanent ones since mages exists :P

First ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... Last