1. Does the hype train come by the station "waiting for ragnaros to get lordaeron core in a few months" aswell? If yes, count me in!

nah after lordaeron station, thares takes a leave. he is already very tired to drive the train so much, u will have to replace him

2. nah after lordaeron station, thares takes a leave. he is already very tired to drive the train so much, u will have to replace him
    Hahahahaha :D Yeah gotta go and study/play some wow! Drink and **** :D <3 Funny comment!

3. Does the hype train come by the station "waiting for ragnaros to get lordaeron core in a few months" aswell? If yes, count me in!
    I am in that train too!!!

4. Can we get these Ragnaros and deathwing fanboys to their own forum section. KKTHXBAI

5. 10 more days. HYPE !!!!
    Dat tauren avatar looks high as **** :D! HYPE!

6. Its fast train from here out... at the station we jump aboard the sloooow train.
    cuz thats how we roll

7. I can't wait guys :D How many people will be at first day of launch do you estimate?

8. I can't wait guys :D How many people will be at first day of launch do you estimate?
    We don't know but i bet on a full realm lol! + Some que

9. It might be nice to hold to the retail naming rules on Lord, to keep people from using names like Imhungrylolx.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/naming-policy
    You do realise a name like Wreckingbawl would be considered as a minor violation? Also funny names like macetoface, adolfhealer, spintowin, etc... are considered as minor violations... Maybe we don't need a name policy as strict as blizzard I men, come on you can't limit people their creativity as long as it's not offending...
    Edited: September 15, 2015

10. Two questions:

1. Will the proto drakes from the naxx achievements be obtainable in any way? Perhaps rewarding players that complete the achievement within the first weeks or something?

2. Any plans to expand lordaeron into a cataclysm realm once all content has been released?

11. Two questions:

1. Will the proto drakes from the naxx achievements be obtainable in any way? Perhaps rewarding players that complete the achievement within the first weeks or something?

2. Any plans to expand lordaeron into a cataclysm realm once all content has been released?
    2 - AHHHH NOOOOOOO !!!! i didnt see thattttttt my eyessssss

12. The only thing I'd like to know is if Shadowmourne will be "obtainable" through the questline.

13. I am taking that name...on every realm I can....:|

First ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... Last