1. so, when the server will launch?
    Read the main post in the thread and you will see that its still TBA :)

2. - No faction change
    This is rly good caz on old Lordaeron we had problems wit bg q caz Horde woud just swich Alliance caz they cant win bg q waz 15 mins+.

3. If you want to go Hardcore Realm, might aswell do it the RIGHT WAY!

SUGGESTIONS FROM MY SIDE :
    PVP
    - Honor rates on 25% - 50% to Increase PvP activity in Battlegrounds
    - No Honor for lose in Battlegrounds (reduce afk in Battlegrounds)
    - Reduced Winning Honor / No Daylie win Bonus Honor
    - Deserteur Time Increase when leaving Battlegrounds often (15minutes longer for each leave?)
    - 1 Hour Deserteur as default

PvE
    - Bosses only have a 25% - 50% Chance on Emblems of any kind
    - No Frost Emblems for Heroic dungeons
    - Bosses only drop 1 Item

Quest
    - Shadowmourne Questline
    + 50% - 75% Reduced Shadowfrost Shard droprate (see http://www.wowhead.com/item=50274/shadowfrost-shard for normal droprate)
    + Shadowfrost Shard only Drops in ICC25 Heroic

4. This is a weird minor thing - and you guys probably won't go for it. But, for as far as consistency went, it never made sense to me that Shaman, who have the ghost wolf ability, are not ghost wolves when they are dead. It could be a primarily cosmetic thing, but boy, it just seems silly that they can be a ghost wolf alive, but not when they are a ghost, ya know?

5. I just found about the x1 xp realm and im VERY happy about it. But why you have to delete the characters from the current test one?

6. If you want to go Hardcore Realm, might aswell do it the RIGHT WAY!

PVP
    - Deserteur Time Increase when leaving Battlegrounds often (15minutes longer for each leave?)

PvE

Quest
    - Shadowmourne Questline
    + 50% - 75% Reduced Shadowfrost Shard droprate (see http://www.wowhead.com/item=50274/shadowfrost-shard for normal droprate)
    With those suggestions you wont make the server hardcore you will make any kind of gearing up rediculous hard and many players will quit the server even before they started playing on it.There is border between hardcore and impossible and u definetely passed it.Still i like the idea of reduced afk time in Batleground but everything else is just too "hardcore" for the players who cant spend all the time they have to play.For instance all the PvE players (atleast most of them) will agree with me that 1-2 items drop per boss in 25man raids is just too low and no one will want to play on server like this.
    Edited: July 24, 2015

7. Guys.. X1 rates means harder gameplay? The **** are you from? X100 rate realms? X1 is as the game was intended to play, the rates you played on were simplified versions of wow. X1 is not harder it's normal.

Also why are you talking about gold drain things? I remember the prices were normal till the merge of higher rates realms with lordaeron a few years back. Before that the economy was healthy. There is NO need of any kind of gold drain

8. - Deserteur Time Increase when leaving Battlegrounds often (15minutes longer for each leave?)
    Nice to see ppl that write things nosense.

IF SERVER CRASH OR A PLAYER GOT ROUTER ****ED UP U HAVE TO STAY 1 HOUR AFK....READ 3 TIMES WHAT U WRITE...AND AFTER THAT READ OTHERS 5. I just quote this...btw all your post was nosense and useless.

9. If you want to go Hardcore Realm, might aswell do it the RIGHT WAY!

PVP

PvE

Quest
    - Shadowmourne Questline
    Being hardcore is not the point of this server, it's to create a realm as blizzlike as possible. Your suggestions don't make sense anyway, it takes the fun out of the game and is just too much.

10. Quite the opposite, Black Qiraji Battle Tank and similar very rare items are not expected to be available for coins. Lordaeron's coin support is already significantly limited, especially considered to other realms.
    I fully understand that adding extremely rare items to the coin shop is something you and your team dislike, and I appreciate the limitations to the Lordaeron coin shop.
    But with all due respect let me ask one question: Do you fear that, if people won't be allowed to purchase Wrathful gear once they obtain Relentless pieces, contributions will not be enough to keep Lordaeron up?
    Although BiS gear is less rare than exotic mounts and other stuff with RP-value, I feel that the majority of people who are looking forward to the retail-like experience will prefer purchasable cosmetics rather than gameplay affecting things like armor and weapons (namely anything with stats).
    A player on a Black Qiraji Battle Tank will move with the same 100% speed as a player sitting on his Swift Hawkstrider. Rare mounts will simply indicate a players dedication to support the server, whereas purchased BiS gear will only enrage players who try to earn it the hard way.
    Minxer's idea with achievement requirement for gear purchases (because you actually did earn the gear, but simply had no luck) is very astute and should keep the server running. As for PvP gear, the one and only way to get it should be with arena rating.

I really think you give it a chance, and I hope some here agree with me and give feedback as to what they think.

11. This thing has been repeted many many many times. 10-20% of the ppl donate for cosmetics items, but the majority donate only for stats items (pvp/pve) if they could keep lorderon up draning money from others server kappa...but if lorderon like the others server have to mantein itself they have to give weapon,armor,trinket in the market.

12. It may have been repeated here and there, but it doesn't give any hard statistics. I don't think that people who decide to play on Lordaeron will want that kind of coin shop. 10-20% may be the case for DW and RAG, but on Lordaeron you'll have only 1, maybe 2, characters, and cosmetics will play a huge role, because it's about making your character shiny, to ride the mount you always wanted, to afk in Durotar with awesome looking gear. Also, without any instant level 80 and x1 rates, purchasable gear will still not guarantee many contributions, because it takes time to level up and get the required lower tier item prior to getting the BiS piece.

For the gear you see on my Avatar I'd spend tons (if I get too tired of raiding for it) and I don't think I'm alone there.

I'm not saying "do it, Kaer", I'm asking to consider. They can still change the coin shop if contributions are unsatisfying. I'm merely afraid of a Durotar full of BiS people to see my efforts be in vain. :(

13. I support everything " Yathis " said and I hope that the team of warmane thinks about his words.

14. I was hoping that Lordaeron would be 100% equal gameplay for everyone, donor or non-donor. Both would have equal shot at getting the same gear at the same rate, the only exception would be that donors would be able to get the most sought after cosmetics through the shop to show others how much they support the realm.

Selling endgame gear and weapons without even have been in a raid/BG/arena will only make sure that me and i believe more than 50% of those who have been waiting for this realm, wont play it...

Even tho u might up prices ridiculously there are those who have insane IRL incomes as well and can throw away $1000 just to be able to stand afk in orgrimmar to spite those that cant. Donor-bashers and others will rage. "why should only the rich be able to take shortcuts" has been heard a lot in global on any server...

Like Yathis said, i hope u reconsider what i wrote as a suggestion. I believe it will attract more focused and loyal players.

First ... 3240414243445292142 ... Last