1. July 9, 2015  

2. July 9, 2015  
    If the server becomes too populated will you be able to increase it's population limit to 5000 like you did with the MoP server ?

3. July 9, 2015  
    If the server becomes too populated will you be able to increase it's population limit to 5000 like you did with the MoP server ?
    I don't think that there will be more than 1-1.5K people online. And that's an optimistic estimation, lol.

4. July 9, 2015  
    And who are you to know it? Maybe a seer? :O

5. July 9, 2015  
    Population will be big imo. Most x1 realms usually get bigger population than the ones with higher rates.
    I'm happy with the rdf removal, but the late northrend & outlands release is kinda scary.. I really don't wanna play vanilla here :D

6. July 9, 2015  
    I think a normal blizzlike Wotlk progressive Server would easily top the 3000 player mark.

Warmane has alot of players and some great servers, the only thing lacking is a true blizzlike progressive server (content released step by step, naxx - ulduar - toc - icc), x1 rates, no cash shop, maybe a vote shop for style / vanity items and some better scripts then they have now on their WotLK servers.

This alone would be enough, everything else like RAF / RDF / etc is just bonus, but therefore the core must be stable and NOT P2W.

Warmane has enough PvPers, enough casual players and enough players that are here because of the high pop.

The only thing they are missing are serious players, who hate p2w and who want a new, good scripted and progressive server.

Wont hurt them to go for that with Lordaeron, because there will still be a lot of players playing Ragnaros / Deathwing / other realms and paying them through the shop.

Also they could make a poll wheter or not future Lordaeron players want RAF / RDF / Vote system.
    Would be nice to include the community and show the world (other servers / youtube reviewers) that they take this
    seriously and want to make a top notch server.
    Edited: July 9, 2015

7. looks really nice!

approximately date of start?

8. I have a question, so since this realm will be progressive, each piece of content will be released step by step, then just like the DKs, we won't see Draeneis and BElfs at launch? They may be released when it comes outlands?

Are we will be able to reach lvl 450 on crafting professions at launch? Since it will be the vanilla content, I remember that you only could reach lvl 300 on skills on vanilla and you didnt had the TBC and Wotlk items.

9. I worder... will our characters who play n public test realm will be deleted after officeal release ?

10. It was said several times even when u log on lordaeron it's said that the characters WILL be wiped.

11. i have suggestion i guess. I was playing test real and chatting with friend and got muted while talked in party. I think only mutes should be for spaming world and yelling, dont you agree ?

12. Yupp, there will be enough players who has wanted this for a long time. Old lordaeron died cos of players who bled and grinded to get to a certain point got angry when the coin-shop started offering items and other things that should only be obtainable ingame. And ofc the realm-transfers who had max endgame gear with shadowmourne already.

I dont think warmane staff will do that mistake again. A hardcore progressive realm cannot allow any shortcuts for anyone.
    Those who want shortcuts can just play on the other realms, its that easy.

RDF will be disabled, meeting stones cant be since random disconnects would make a group disband if there were no warlock to summon a new party-member.
    They could allow the use of RDF once a day once u reach max lvl to be able to get achievements and the dropped currency, but thats way into the future.

There has been a poll on the forum about the RDF and most ppl wanted it disabled. Voting is gone, no need for it. There are other ways of marketing than a homepage that makes money from u visiting it and vote everyday. All u need to do is tell your friends, link on social media and maybe link on a forum you know has a lot of hardcore wow-players.

The community has always been apart of making servers rise, since no one wants to play alone, they invite friends. Me myself have 3 friends who has made accounts and downloaded the game and just waiting for release.

13. 2010+ was same with old frostwolf x1 back in old times with no donation/no migration etc and look what happened they opened migration screwed economy. Made legendaries evailable to game via donation and server became dead.

If you screw lordaeron more ppl will quit.

On the topic of bettering the odds of world pvp

it has been spoken of, for example, a chest that spawns- and again, for example, say in tarren mills.... 15mins before the chest will spawn there would be a realm announcement> which ofc would make people everywhere drop what their doing to swarm to this 'chest of goods' > whats inside?? coins, 100gold !! who knows :) but thats a whole nother topic.

all in all an excellent idea and a surefire way to induce pvp daily...who wouldnt want some freebies on such a hardworking realm?

another idea (im not at all knowledgable of scripting- tho im thnking if we can make a chest spawn, than the following shouldnt be too far fetched)
    --along the same idea as the quests (off the top of my head) in ashenvale, and stranglethorn vale> where you collect pages for the books - OR - like we collect cards for a deck- which when complete gives you something> (so im using 'decks' as exmpl in the following..it could be pages..objects whtevr)
    why not make an one area in kalmidor, and an area in ekingdoms, where certain npcs drop peices of a 'deck' - and upon completion those '4' (exmpl) pieces net you a redeemable prize > of course the drop rates will be LOW
    Idea being that rather than once a day (or however the 'chest' will work) both factions would in theory be looking to farm these 'peices' constantly (i.e. most people will make a stop here and there at some point throughout their travels) in hopes of completing their 'deck' - again you shouldnt easily be able to complete this task, only the resolute shall be rewarded.

- an OFFSHOOT of this would be to put these drops you need in the opposite factions area - and /OR make the prize even juicier if you can manage to collect the 'other factions' deck. In this idea there would be 2 separate decks- both HARD to get- the opposite faction 'deck' just gives a little better prize.
    First of all it's custom to have announce all over place. No custom idea! Only pure blizzlike server. Screw custom ideas they ruin server if you want play custom go and find one server pfffff...
    Edited: July 10, 2015

14. Cataclysm races : Worgen and Goblin?

15. Every time,there must be a guy who asks for things from other expansions or even new,THERE WILL NOT BE IMPLEMENTED ANY CUSTOM FEATURES,no portals,no new NPCs,special quests,vote shop or coin shop,keep your this kind of ideas for yourselves . Imagine,a realm where a few will be happy because they will enjoy their dumb custom features,but they will play alone since the other 4500+ are dreaming to experience something authentic,you'd lure away a whole community just because you have some ideas or because you can't live without cataclysm features.Once a bad measure is applied,you can't fix it,remember when shadowmourne was introduced,or when the economy was screwed.
    Edited: July 10, 2015

First ... 917181920212969119 ... Last