1. July 4, 2015  
    bte RDF was not implemented in early wotlk just get used to run to ungeon instead of afk in dalaran.

2. July 4, 2015  
    SInce it will be released in 3.3.5 im curious if the raids are going to be scripted pre-nerf also if the ICC 30% Buff will be removed.

3. July 4, 2015  
    - Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor release at launch
    - Outland release 1 month after launch
    - Northrend release 2 months after launch
    - Death Knight release 2 months after launch

I think perhaps these time-frames should be extended further. Others have been suggesting it as well.

Because of these things, I felt it was necessary to add some sort of event(s) that is "new and exciting", which could also be fun for people who are interested in twinking, and for those people who will be stuck at that particular level until the next continent is released and you are free to level up again.
    I am absolutely in favor of the expansions being released progression-style. I've always wanted a server like that, to be able to experience everything as it was originally. I agree with your thoughts that they should be pushed back a little further, although I can see how that could irritate the community. I think doubling the time before releases (Outland > 2 months, Northrend > 4 months) should be the max amount of time before the content is released, but I'm just happy with progression at all, the specific times be damned.

I do wonder about World Events though, and if they'll be a part of the progression? They'd be hard to implement, but with all of the other miracles the Warmane dev team has been churning out, it's not impossible. Things like the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj or the Opening of the Dark Portal would be epic to experience with a new server of people.

Regardless of what is decided in the end, I love the idea of a hardcore Lordaeron. Minor nitpicks, but I really couldn't have asked for more. Thank you, Warmane, for everything.

4. July 4, 2015  
    So, WHEN are you going to announce estimated relise time for this realm? Sorry, but I looking forward to this "project" and cannot resist my inquisitiveness :D

5. July 4, 2015  
    Couple more ideas from me. These should be in the open world, promoting world pvp (the two factions can fight over the bosses). The events should only occur once in a while, and their locations can vary greatly. Darkmoon Rabbit = pick a cave, any cave. Garrick Padfoot the Bandit Lord = lots of locations that bandits could take refuge; Durnholde Keep ruins in Hillsbrad Foothills is one such location.

Event Suggestions

Darkmoon Rabbit (Boss)
    Has a randomized threat table (threat against its current target drops to 0% every 5 seconds or so), hits really hard (enough to one-shot weaker targets, can kill tanks in 2-3 hits), a massive health pool and an enrage timer, but has no actual abilities.

Reference to Monty Python, and should only be spawned in a cave.
    Garrick Padfoot the Bandit Lord (Boss)
    Regularly uses Sinister Strike (heavy damage) (5 sec cd) and Cheap Shot (16 sec cd) against the target that has aggro. Every 25 seconds, the Bandit Lord will use Vanish and Shadowstep to a random target and aggro on that target (treated as raid combat, so combat should not drop when he uses Vanish). He will come out of Stealth almost immediately and he will emote that he has stolen gold from that player (doesn't actually steal gold), and then attempt to use Backstab (heavy damage) on that player if he is behind them.
    I have added this to my post of suggestions here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2484022

Disclaimer: Things that are considered heavy custom content will not be implemented. This is just a post to illustrate my own brainstorming.

6. July 4, 2015  

7. July 4, 2015  
    This will be interesting... But will we get the legendary quest line scripted?

8. July 4, 2015  
    This will be interesting... But will we get the legendary quest line scripted?
    If we can find a way to make it work and immune to cheaters, yes. Definitely. Both quest chains.

9. July 4, 2015  
    UPDATED: July 3, 2015

- Portal from Ironforge and Orgrimmar to Shattrah City and Dalaran to keep big capital cities populated
    - Chest spawn in Eastern Kingdoms containing a token that can be redeemed for coins on the website
    - Simple, minimal but effective ways to maintain long-term activity, population and world PvP in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor
    Kaer those 3 dont go together , if you want to keep Shattrah City populated , you should spawn Chest in Outland , people will keep their heartstones in Shattrah City , and pvp in outland will live beyond just chest game.
    Chest should be spawned in some of actual PvP zones in Outland with actual pvp events as on retail, thus keeping Outland populated .

-Now to keep players in Shattrah City you should do following
    1.Make Auction House usable by anyone in that city.
    2.Enable 350 proffesion trainer to train up to 450

10. July 4, 2015  
    If we can find a way to make it work and immune to cheaters, yes. Definitely. Both quest chains.
    Yessss this sounds awesome! i really hope it all works out :)

11. July 4, 2015  
    I want to propose to disable the "server's first" achievements, they make some people too obsessed in the beginning and they are a bit unfair

12. July 4, 2015  
    I want to propose to disable the "server's first" achievements, they make some people too obsessed in the beginning and they are a bit unfair
    unfair why? if you want to compete you will compete if not you dont simple as that.

13. July 4, 2015  
    Getting error while trying to create character. "Error while creating character"

14. July 4, 2015  
    UPDATED: July 3, 2015

Northrend Quests

• Borean Tundra 100%
    • Howling Fjord 95%
    • Dragonblight 99%
    • Grizzly Hills 100%
    • Zul'Drak 96%
    • Sholazzar Basin 93%
    • Storm Peaks 96%
    • Icecrown 92%
    Wooot! Noice. What about Outland n Azeroth quests stats?

15. July 4, 2015  
    Ehh, I think it would be quite difficult to level up on a 1x WotLK realm without leveling heirlooms considering that there will be no rdf. Besides, vote points are mainly used to purchase transmog gear and whatnot.

If point store will be disabled on Lordaeron, I won't play there I'm afraid.
    I hope you're joking. There is absolutely no need to do a single dungeon leveling 1x. If you are having troubles leveling 1x without heirlooms or dungeons, l2p.

First ... 78910111959109 ... Last