1. I think you missed my first point, though. All these doods that donated for queue skipping on whatever other realms are going to flood Lordaeron. That includes older and inactive players that will come back for the realm. I want to play on Lord, too. I really do. But if they allow queue skipping, and there's so many people skipping that queue that it starts to lag the realm, I'm not gonna be happy. I don't mind them allowing it if the population isn't too high, but it has to be controlled, you know?
    To be honest the que skipping has not affected the other servers in a negative way at least from what i have seen, heard and experienced... But i might be wrong.... The stability will be better after some time when the hype is ''over'' so i would not have it disabled from a longer period of time cause what would happen to those who DC while raiding or due to something else? Guess what? They are gonna be put into a QUE and the raid has to wait for that person... It might even be the MT. I take your opinions and concerns in but i think it's a bad reason to disable it simply cause that it's gonna be ''UNFAIR'' to people... It will cause more harm then reward.

2. I think you missed my first point, though. All these doods that donated for queue skipping on whatever other realms are going to flood Lordaeron. That includes older and inactive players that will come back for the realm. I want to play on Lord, too. I really do. But if they allow queue skipping, and there's so many people skipping that queue that it starts to lag the realm, I'm not gonna be happy. I don't mind them allowing it if the population isn't too high, but it has to be controlled, you know?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....29#post2525929

lordaeron wont have queue skipping.

3. so? maybe it's time warmane upgrades their servers because i know for a fact i've played on servers where population reaches 8-9k players and there is minimal lag noticeable
    idk why you're even grasping at those straws. It seems you just want to have your way. You'd think if they could afford to upgrade their servers, or had a proper host to do such with, they would have by now. And 8-9k players on a realm? Where? Retail and vanilla servers don't count bro. lol
    To be honest the que skipping has not affected the other servers in a negative way at least from what i have seen, heard and experienced... But i might be wrong.... The stability will be better after some time when the hype is ''over'' so i would not have it disabled from a longer period of time cause what would happen to those who DC while raiding or due to something else? Guess what? They are gonna be put into a QUE and the raid has to wait for that person... It might even be the MT. I take your opinions and concerns in but i think it's a bad reason to disable it simply cause that it's gonna be ''UNFAIR'' to people... It will cause more harm then reward.
    I haven't seen a queue on the other wrath realms for quite some time. Either way, though. Queue skipping should not be allowed if it causes the realm to lag. If the realm doesn't lag when it's allowed? Ok, great, allow it then, cuz nobody is going to care if they do. Which is the point. If it lags, people are going to care. A LOT.
    It's like I don't know what I'm talking about or anything... heh

4. idk why you're even grasping at those straws. It seems you just want to have your way. You'd think if they could afford to upgrade their servers, or had a proper host to do such with, they would have by now. And 8-9k players on a realm? Where? Retail and vanilla servers don't count bro. lol

I haven't seen a queue on the other wrath realms for quite some time. Either way, though. Queue skipping should not be allowed if it causes the realm to lag. If the realm doesn't lag when it's allowed? Ok, great, allow it then, cuz nobody is going to care if they do. Which is the point. If it lags, people are going to care. A LOT.

It's like I don't know what I'm talking about or anything... heh
    i think people will care to actually play a bit then wait an hour even if it is laggy. I mean really everyone that plays here is used to lag anyways
    Edited: September 13, 2015

5. I haven't seen a queue on the other wrath realms for quite some time. Either way, though. Queue skipping should not be allowed if it causes the realm to lag. If the realm doesn't lag when it's allowed? Ok, great, allow it then, cuz nobody is going to care if they do. Which is the point. If it lags, people are going to care. A LOT.
    Well there is no proof that que skipping would cause lag... IF so please provide them... I doubt that it has caused any lag that i know of... It's usually related to something else that's affecting the server.. Altho large populations has made the server have a bit of delay but we are used to play with delay so...

6. Well there is no proof that que skipping would cause lag... IF so please provide them... I doubt that it has caused any lag that i know of... It's usually related to something else that's affecting the server.. Altho large populations has made the server have a bit of delay but we are used to play with delay so...
    IMO the server will lag with OR without donor's skipping ques. I still don't see a valid reason here.
    Edited: September 13, 2015

7. The main reason why I've played on other private servers instead this one was that awful coin shop. Now I'm very excited about Lordaeron but if you really care about true blizzlike experience then why you don't want to disable the coin shop just for this realm? I mean come on, many people are interested in progressive realm but the coin shop has been Mollten's main weakness. There should be only some cosmetic stuff avaiable to buy. At least for Lordaeron...

8. For those who don't remember the release of MoP.

The ingame population was I think like 1-2k above the actual cap, since being able to skip que = temporarily increasing "cap".

So if we were to have a 5k cap, and then like 2k extra que-skippers after cap reached. Thats 7k ingame and probably and lets say 1k in quee.
    The first few days, that would be 7k people spreaded over 10-30 zones, which is far worse than 5k ingame and 2-3k in quee.

This will create lag, this will create crashes and this will be a problem for all.

As stated numbers are for argument's value, nobody knows what actual population will be.

9. It's like I don't know what I'm talking about or anything... heh
    you mean you think I'm talking BS? ;) maybe I got it wrong, but the whole discussion about queue skipping can stop already. if you read the upper post on the link i gave, then you can see donor perk queue skipping**

**=not for lordaeron.

10. Will Wintergrasp work ??
    It is confirmed by staff that the Battle for Wintergrasp will work!

11. It is confirmed by staff that the Battle for Wintergrasp will work!
    Not necessarily at launch of Northrend, but we'll see. It's TBD.

12. Hello! so yeah i think this question is answered somewhere, but ill ask again ( cuz aint no time for scrolling ) - When people donate, they get that skip que thing...so will it work in lordareon? i mean will skipping que work?

13. Hello! so yeah i think this question is answered somewhere, but ill ask again ( cuz aint no time for scrolling ) - When people donate, they get that skip que thing...so will it work in lordareon? i mean will skipping que work?
    Nope it won't... Kaer told us about it http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....on-plans/page2

First ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... Last