1. Will the PTR reset once its finished?
    People have been gm-leveled to 80, given items...
    When you enter the server the announcement says "This is a test realm, all characters will be deleted"
    There is not more than 10 people playing at the moment

What do YOU think? Is it that hard to just think about it, if you can't read the thousands of times it's been written by everyone that the REALM WILL RESET ?

It's literally the first thing you see in your chat once you log in... How hard is it ?

Anyway, devlog says :
    "Within the next couple of days we will initiate an instant 60 test on our lordaeron ptr to find any remaining flaws in content"... No updates on this and we're closing in on the 22nd of September..
    Edited: September 21, 2015

2. People have been gm-leveled to 80, given items...
    When you enter the server the announcement says "This is a test realm, all characters will be deleted"
    There is not more than 10 people playing at the moment

What do YOU think? Is it that hard to just think about it, if you can't read the thousands of times it's been written by everyone that the REALM WILL RESET ?

It's literally the first thing you see in your chat once you log in... How hard is it ?

Anyway, devlog says :
    "Within the next couple of days we will initiate an instant 60 test on our lordaeron ptr to find any remaining flaws in content"... No updates on this and we're closing in on the 22nd of September..
    aaaahhhh..... waitttt...... so it wii reset or not? u gave up so many clues and a screen shot but u didnt answer, what am i ?! DETECTIVE?!

3. PTR Will be wiped. Every singe character deleted. Databaase erased. Everyone will start from 0.

4. alo this was probably asked before but i cant find an asnwer, will premium members be able to dodge the server queue? thx

5. alo this was probably asked before but i cant find an asnwer, will premium members be able to dodge the server queue? thx
    as of now - No. they wont skip ques

6. Not all were gm leveled I managed to hit 80 in a week with horde hunter so but I enjoyed it sad losing the character after I FINALLY managed to get my Time-Lost Proto Drake after so much time. =(

7. Not all were gm leveled I managed to hit 80 in a week with horde hunter so but I enjoyed it sad losing the character after I FINALLY managed to get my Time-Lost Proto Drake after so much time. =(
    yeah well, thats why he added a screenshot of the server massage that mentioned all chars will be deleted. so tell me, u didnt see it all this time u played and u hoped all will be fine ? when u see 15 ppl play, did u really think u will be the chosen 15 who will be lvl 80 when there will be a limit to lvl 60 when lordaeron is up ? man so many reasons and i really dont understand why ppl still ask this question. like i said be4 somewhere in those million "reset or not" threads - i think its a conspiracy to make the answering ppl to lose their mind
    Edited: September 21, 2015

8. Nah I did know that and was aware and wanted to level all till 80 just to see how fast I can do it. But the Time-Lost Proto Drake wasn't planned to be obtained hehe :D

9. does anyone know exactly starting time on 25th September? and timezone? thanks.

10. They won't tell it you will have to figure it out yourself.

11. does anyone know exactly starting time on 25th September? and timezone? thanks.
    No.
    Timezone is GMT+0

12. as of now - No. they wont skip ques
    Can u show me topic where was it mentenioned?

13. Can u show me topic where was it mentenioned?
    No need. I can confirm this for you.

First ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... Last