1. Yea, i went back about 30 pages and read your posts, and ur right. U and me started off quite nice but i see that we both has become quite aggressive in defending our opinions :D

Sry for my harsh words.

I can see that u share the same vision as me of a retail-like realm, and i guess we both know that aint gonna happen when server only can be maintained with donations. And ofc by donations i mean coin-shopping.

My biggest fear is that the server will lose more than half of its ppl the second someone takes a "shortcut" by credit card. I dont want to put effort in getting a few chars to max lvl to see server-population go down, cos the non-donors feel like its far better to go on an x10 realm instead. All i want is some sort of equality between donors and non-donors so the gameplay becomes smooth and less elitist like frostwolf with all the donorbashers going haywire in global.

Even tho warmane might go x10 on prices on the coin-shop, there will still be those that can AND will get full gear no matter the cost if they can. Fair / unfair can be discussed :P
    I agree with you again.Yes donations are needed or in any other case theres no lordaeron.If they put high prices and limitations i am ok with that.But still every little counts aswell so i just hope there will be ppl who will donate small ammounts (10-20 euro) regulary like i will do.Ofc letting Shadowmournes to the shop isnt acceptable at all and there should be achivement required for specific boss that drops the item.All in all they will need to figure that out coz fully available coin shop is death of lordaeron for sure.
    I always wondered whats the point in buying full gear and playing after that for months?Wheres the challenge and wheres that feeling when u are waiting for dbw or some other bis items to drop for months.I am not accusing no1, everyone can do whit their money and time whatever they want,call me stupid but i dont get it.I just hope that warmane staff will find the best possible solution for this tricky thing.A solution that will be acceptable for players that pay for gear and for others that dont.

2. - Increased item coin costs > make it like x3 or x2(minimum) more than what it used to be ! With all the news about Lord realm im loving it more and more every day. I will probably stop playin mop just for this realm experience.

Features that may or may not make it into the release.

- Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor release at launch
    - Outland release 1 month after launch > 2months
    - Northrend release 2 months after launch > 3months
    - Death Knight release 2 months after launch stays like this
    THIS IS AWESOME ! IMPLEMENT !! tho I would increase length of it
    Dungeon Finder disabled> should be enabled after like 2months OR when u script ALL dungs from lvl 15 to 80.
    Same with Battlegrounds > if there will be enough ppl playin doin low lvl bgs will be awesome. Tho If u fix bgs like with dung thing.

- No name change
    - No race change
    - No faction change > should be possible cause its blizzlike (all three)should be able to change tho with vote points only. 300 VP each with 6month CD.
    why would you not? MoP is a lost cause.

3. I agree with you again.Yes donations are needed or in any other case theres no lordaeron.If they put high prices and limitations i am ok with that.But still every little counts aswell so i just hope there will be ppl who will donate small ammounts (10-20 euro) regulary like i will do.Ofc letting Shadowmournes to the shop isnt acceptable at all and there should be achivement required for specific boss that drops the item.All in all they will need to figure that out coz fully available coin shop is death of lordaeron for sure.
    I always wondered whats the point in buying full gear and playing after that for months?Wheres the challenge and wheres that feeling when u are waiting for dbw or some other bis items to drop for months.I am not accusing no1, everyone can do whit their money and time whatever they want,call me stupid but i dont get it.I just hope that warmane staff will find the best possible solution for this tricky thing.A solution that will be acceptable for players that pay for gear and for others that dont.
    There just aint any point at all to grind your way up to lvl 80 on a x1 progressive realm if u plan on gearing up with credit-card. I see Lordaeron as a place where working hard and putting effort into what you really want to be the main course. Ofc there should be ways to get either gear or awesome cosmetics in the shop, but there have to be limitations in some sort. I just wish the staff could set it in stone so this discussion could stop xD

When im gonna donate i wont buy any gear, thats 100%. What i do want is to be able to buy something thats unobtainable for non-donors that still wont matter to the gameplay like a super-rare mount or a weapon like Corrupted Ashbringer etc... Cos when u come walking with that stuff everyone will instantly know that the person who has it is paying for their free2play. Much less donorbashing.

Most ppl who will join the server will be hardcore players who dont mind spending over a year to progress into ICC. That is at least what i hope for.
    If things go too fast, standard players wont be able to keep up with the high pace that experienced wow-players will have. Thats why i love the plan on having progressive release of TBC and WotLK. It will be an equal experience for everyone up until ICC and Ulduar, and thats where my fear of losing players cos of coin-shop comes in.

Will it be a shortcut, or just a helpful tool? Will the stuff available be linked to that persons progression ingame or will it be a way to skip important parts of the game?

Staff, plz answer these 2 questions and put an end to the discussion about donations so we can focus on more important questions :D

4. why would you not? MoP is a lost cause.
    Not rly, alot of ppl love MoP. Even tho blizzard made it a childsgame with shortcuts to everything there are those who love it cos of that. Both raids and PvP is up and running so they arent losing ppl.

5. There just aint any point at all to grind your way up to lvl 80 on a x1 progressive realm if u plan on gearing up with credit-card. I see Lordaeron as a place where working hard and putting effort into what you really want to be the main course. Ofc there should be ways to get either gear or awesome cosmetics in the shop, but there have to be limitations in some sort. I just wish the staff could set it in stone so this discussion could stop xD

When im gonna donate i wont buy any gear, thats 100%. What i do want is to be able to buy something thats unobtainable for non-donors that still wont matter to the gameplay like a super-rare mount or a weapon like Corrupted Ashbringer etc... Cos when u come walking with that stuff everyone will instantly know that the person who has it is paying for their free2play. Much less donorbashing.

Most ppl who will join the server will be hardcore players who dont mind spending over a year to progress into ICC. That is at least what i hope for.
    If things go too fast, standard players wont be able to keep up with the high pace that experienced wow-players will have. Thats why i love the plan on having progressive release of TBC and WotLK. It will be an equal experience for everyone up until ICC and Ulduar, and thats where my fear of losing players cos of coin-shop comes in.

Will it be a shortcut, or just a helpful tool? Will the stuff available be linked to that persons progression ingame or will it be a way to skip important parts of the game?

Staff, plz answer these 2 questions and put an end to the discussion about donations so we can focus on more important questions :D
    +1 for this thats exactly what i am thinking aswell.

6. Thats why Mop is a lost cause, its not the same wow as it used to be and because kids like childsgame doesnt make game better

7. Will we be able to level up entirely through PvP if we so choose to (well after you reach level 10 when BGs first open up)?
    i.e.
    You get some XP for a loss, more XP for a win. Some BG's also have quests (kill x number of the enemy, retrieve y number of resources, loot z number of insignias off of your opponent's bodies, etc) those give XP as well.

World PvP gives no xp (attacking random players that are questing/farming)

There are also PvP areas in many zones that you can "capture" (really just flagging yourself and parking at them for 5 minutes). Some of these open-world PvP objectives have quests tied to them, those quests also give xp. i.e Eastern Plaguelands towers pvp, Silithus pvp quest

Will the spawn time of Rares be the same as Bliz retail?
    Will you be able to craft Sulfuron Hammer, Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker and/or obtain the The Twin Blades of Azzinoth (even if takes time)?
    Will the Netherwing drake mounts quest work
    Will you be able to obtain gear from PVP, i.e. Arathi or WSG gear ?
    Will inscription and JC be available as professions at the start or only after BC opens up?

How will the Gold drain mechanics be implemented, if they are. Someone that has played the PTR can they please comment?

8. Are you really gonna make me go back to WoW?! How about my social life that I was enjoying very much so far?! :(

I loved this idea!

SUGGESTION

Raids should also be progressive, one should only be able to enter ICC 10 man if completed ToC 10 before. Not sure if it's possible, but it'd be nice to do this with old content raids too, just saying :p Maybe a little modification would make 40 man raids 'doable' by 10 man.

EDIT:
    One should only be able to progress to another expansion if finished doing old content raids, if that's too hardcore, old content dungeons should be enough. And for PvPers, a specific amount of honor points should buy the next expansion.
    Edited: August 3, 2015

9. Are you really gonna make me go back to WoW?! How about my social life that I was enjoying very much so far?! :(

I loved this idea!

SUGGESTION

Raids should also be progressive, one should only be able to enter ICC 10 man if completed ToC 10 before. Not sure if it's possible, but it'd be nice to do this with old content raids too, just saying :p Maybe a little modification would make 40 man raids 'doable' by 10 man.

EDIT:
    One should only be able to progress to another expansion if finished doing old content raids, if that's too hardcore, old content dungeons should be enough. And for PvPers, a specific amount of honor points should buy the next expansion.

The basic principle of this new Lordaeron realm is to give players a feeling as close as possible of the whole Wrath expansion as it was on retail back in the days, thus it'll be as blizzlike as it can be (at least if i'm not mistaken). These ideas are not really in line with this goal, even though some of your points would be really great if the realm was all about the progress part.

10. The basic principle of this new Lordaeron realm is to give players a feeling as close as possible of the whole Wrath expansion as it was on retail back in the days, thus it'll be as blizzlike as it can be (at least if i'm not mistaken). These ideas are not really in line with this goal, even though some of your points would be really great if the realm was all about the progress part.
    Well, I thought one of the main goals was to go extreme hardcore. This kind of progression is something I always missed in WoW. I just think it'd be nice to enjoy the whole content of WoW instead of just rushing to WotLK raids...

If the idea is to just go Blizzlike, why ban Heirlooms? Why do that progression thing with the equipments? I don't remember seeing that kind of equipment progression on Blizzard's WotLK
    Edited: August 3, 2015

11. Well, I thought one of the main goals was to go extreme hardcore. This kind of progression is something I always missed in WoW. I just think it'd be nice to enjoy the whole content of WoW instead of just rushing to WotLK raids...

If the idea is to just go Blizzlike, why ban Heirlooms? Why do that progression thing with the equipments? I don't remember seeing that kind of equipment progression on Blizzard's WotLK
    Because at the begining will be Vanilla and TBC like, because of progressive release of content, if I am not mistaken (I am Wrath baby xD) the heirloom stuff only appeared on wotlk, before that there wasn't such a thing. I believe right now is to give vanilla and TBC quality, then after some time (maybe when we get the last raids, like ICC and RS) there will be heirlooms and RDFs and stuff like that, but for now it is a little bit more hardcore, I think that is the idea.

12. Do you guys plan to do the scourge event when you are ready to release Northrend? like it was on retail pre-wotlk?

13. P.S. Sorry for this article weight, but I am trying to join all posts here.

The coming release of the new teenage Lordaeron realm is good news but I doubt about the status and future of Deathwing realm.
    I’m not planning to level and play on new Lordaeron realm, I have no patience and time for that like most of people on Deathwing. They have to care their job, family, children, health... Yes, I have a Supporter donation rank (and I’m close to Honored rank); I donated to support my guild setup and this server and this Wotlk realm as the best WoW expansion; I donated to have more quality content because I’m doing achievements, quests, world events, pvp between guild raids like 40% of players on the realm.

Many Northrend instances, quests was bugged for years. Now they all are reported as fixed on Lordaeron in one month. I understand the Blackrock realm concept where people “get-together” on South Islands for PVP, but I don’t understand the Lordaeron concept compared to Deathwing and Ragnaros. Why Lordaeron players deserve better game play content than players from Deathwing and why Lordaeron are scripted from zero again? Make a testing DEV-Wotlk Server, script and program all Bugtrucker issues there and Copy-Paste on all Wotlk realms, but for the hardcore mode disable RDF and all what people talking in this thread.

Is Deathwing realm will be disbanded soon? Is our efforts will be disbanded? Because, looks, the realm is dying.

Somebody likes Lordaeron project due to access to realm first of something. Well, I don’t wanna ban this post so I’ll redirect to sarcasm resource of realm first. Somebody wanna new rules for instances, mounts, pets, items access and usage – ok, why not? But the main concept is: if people joining into party or raid to do some content, achievement or whatever for hours they must have the chance to fulfill that otherwise the MMORPG LINK IDEA is broken.

If on Lordaeron to link the “isolated” MMORPG levels will be used Blizzlike fixed content and limitations. On other Wotlk realms should be used other Blizznonelike mechanics to repair different links between MMORPG levels defined by skills, gearlevel, play concept (PVP, PVE, Social, leveling, achievement hunters):
    - Fixed World Events;
    - Fixed first 3 pages of Bugtracker bugs for quests and instances;
    - 2 EoF from Sartharion, fixed Malygos, Kelthuzad…;
    - 10 EoF from Yogg-Saron 10 man and 25 EoF from Yogg-Saron 25 man;

To farm those EoFs will be created many pug raids like to VoA and ToC. That’s the chance to people, which donated for an epic axe and a trinket to prove themselves to different guild officers and to play some fun content and farm addition gear and recipes. Like that winter event in Wintergrasp – all zone is a great farming and PVP area. Otherwise, no one will be interested to donate for an epic axe just to kill boars in the wilderness, because that’s boring.

“… boring guys! Ok I’m jumping to DOTA! Call me on Skype when something will happen…”

14. P.S. Sorry for this article weight, but I am trying to join all posts here.

The coming release of the new teenage Lordaeron realm is good news but I doubt about the status and future of Deathwing realm.
    I’m not planning to level and play on new Lordaeron realm, I have no patience and time for that like most of people on Deathwing. They have to care their job, family, children, health... Yes, I have a Supporter donation rank (and I’m close to Honored rank); I donated to support my guild setup and this server and this Wotlk realm as the best WoW expansion; I donated to have more quality content because I’m doing achievements, quests, world events, pvp between guild raids like 40% of players on the realm.

Many Northrend instances, quests was bugged for years. Now they all are reported as fixed on Lordaeron in one month. I understand the Blackrock realm concept where people “get-together” on South Islands for PVP, but I don’t understand the Lordaeron concept compared to Deathwing and Ragnaros. Why Lordaeron players deserve better game play content than players from Deathwing and why Lordaeron are scripted from zero again? Make a testing DEV-Wotlk Server, script and program all Bugtrucker issues there and Copy-Paste on all Wotlk realms, but for the hardcore mode disable RDF and all what people talking in this thread.

Is Deathwing realm will be disbanded soon? Is our efforts will be disbanded? Because, looks, the realm is dying.

Somebody likes Lordaeron project due to access to realm first of something. Well, I don’t wanna ban this post so I’ll redirect to sarcasm resource of realm first. Somebody wanna new rules for instances, mounts, pets, items access and usage – ok, why not? But the main concept is: if people joining into party or raid to do some content, achievement or whatever for hours they must have the chance to fulfill that otherwise the MMORPG LINK IDEA is broken.

If on Lordaeron to link the “isolated” MMORPG levels will be used Blizzlike fixed content and limitations. On other Wotlk realms should be used other Blizznonelike mechanics to repair different links between MMORPG levels defined by skills, gearlevel, play concept (PVP, PVE, Social, leveling, achievement hunters):
    - Fixed World Events;
    - Fixed first 3 pages of Bugtracker bugs for quests and instances;
    - 2 EoF from Sartharion, fixed Malygos, Kelthuzad…;
    - 10 EoF from Yogg-Saron 10 man and 25 EoF from Yogg-Saron 25 man;

To farm those EoFs will be created many pug raids like to VoA and ToC. That’s the chance to people, which donated for an epic axe and a trinket to prove themselves to different guild officers and to play some fun content and farm addition gear and recipes. Like that winter event in Wintergrasp – all zone is a great farming and PVP area. Otherwise, no one will be interested to donate for an epic axe just to kill boars in the wilderness, because that’s boring.

“… boring guys! Ok I’m jumping to DOTA! Call me on Skype when something will happen…”
    Man I guess you are clueless. Those fixes will be ported on Deathwing and Ragnaros aswell.

15. Do you guys plan to do the scourge event when you are ready to release Northrend? like it was on retail pre-wotlk?
    This looks awesome mate :D

Cant wait till release,tried ragnaros,got to level 80,went to bg,half of the platies have shadowmourne,instantly left. Its no fun.

First ... 545535455565765105155 ... Last