1. No. We don't need a poll for every topic or point of discussion.
    lol k

Would love to see some more staff interaction as this discussion literally cuts the raiding scene in half.

2. We have already been spoiling you with the amount of attention and discussion we've offered. Making a poll for that subject wouldn't benefit anyone, nor the subject itself. Complaining that there isn't a poll as if the subject is being ignored is only going to make us less likely to create polls in the future. Which I'm sure is something you don't want.

3. We have already been spoiling you with the amount of attention and discussion we've offered. Making a poll for that subject wouldn't benefit anyone, nor the subject itself. Complaining that there isn't a poll as if it's being ignored is only going to make us less likely to create polls in the future. Which I'm sure is something you don't want.
    Last reply on this topic.

One staff post has been seen in my topic. I honestly haven't seen any 'attention' outside of the post that entirely ignored the topic.

I just don't think we're on the same page.

4. Your previous post was a generalized statement. You should be more specific. You're also wrong (case 1, case 2), especially considering your post on the 2nd linked thread (feel free to revive it) evidences that you do recognize staff interaction. And these are threads with staff replies that I found just by skimming. Staff replies are not required, either (nor should they be, that's not what this forum section is for). My points remain, however. We're not going to have a poll for it.

5. Your previous post was a generalized statement. You should be more specific. You're also wrong (case 1, case 2), especially considering your post on the 2nd linked thread (feel free to revive it) evidences that you do recognize staff interaction. And these are threads with staff replies that I found just by skimming. Staff replies are not required, either (nor should they be, that's not what this forum section is for). My points remain, however. We're not going to have a poll for it.
    One staff post has been seen in my topic. I honestly haven't seen any 'attention' outside of the post that entirely ignored the topic.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ate-Statistics

Again you don't understand my statement.

Really disappointing.

6. question: when or will Wotlk realms (except Lordaeron) receive any updates anytime soon?

7. Because it's blizz-like. Because the DK start area isn't ready yet. Because of balance issues. Etc.
    This isn't "blizz like" its Blizz Similar, 3.3.5a didn't exist in Vanilla or TBC which gives classes overpowered skills at lower levels and set backs for other classes including DK creation once WotLK launches. All heil Prot Warriors and ******ins!

8. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ate-Statistics

Again you don't understand my statement.

Really disappointing.
    What's really important is that you understand this: No poll.
    I don't know how much more basic it can get.
    This isn't "blizz like" its Blizz Similar, 3.3.5a didn't exist in Vanilla or TBC which gives classes overpowered skills at lower levels and set backs for other classes including DK creation once WotLK launches. All heil Prot Warriors and ******ins!
    But 3.0 did exist at WotLK launch. Would you like to know how "balanced" paladins and death knights were in that patch? I'm sure you wouldn't prefer it.

DKs not being available until Northrend is, in fact, blizz-like. You'll learn to live with it.

9. What's really important is that you understand this: No poll.
    I don't know how much more basic it can get.

But 3.0 did exist at WotLK launch. Would you like to know how "balanced" paladins and death knights were in that patch? I'm sure you wouldn't prefer it.

DKs not being available until Northrend is, in fact, blizz-like. You'll learn to live with it.
    The fact I mentioned Dk's leveling for TBC would only help leveling in general to play with the community whereas they would be left to fend for themselves though it was someone elses suggestion it has its pros and cons.

Paladins and DK's were not nerf'd in 3.0 please do your research a little more. By the way telling someone to "learn to deal with it" is in poor tastes for someone sitting in a professional level such as staff, you should choose your words better next time because not only does it reflect upon you it reflects the server you're suppose to represent. I remember when staff actually acted professional here, now it just seems like they're quick to assume and bash with snarky 1 liners.

10. Much of how you're responding to me is the complete opposite of what I've said.

Anyhow, we've stated how the realm is going to be since the very start. Since months before realm launch. This included the status of Death Knights. It has also been stated that this realm is not for everyone. So, yes, indeed, you will either learn to adapt to the realm, or you can play elsewhere. We accept suggestions within reason, but when it comes to officially stated information, that is not the case, especially when there is no reason good argument to consider the suggestion. Take it how you like, but I don't appreciate threats. Keep it clean or don't post.

11. Out of interest, what was the reasoning behind not giving exp for battleground participation?

Is it to avoid people sitting in queues all day, to keep people leveling in the world instead, or something completely different?

12. On the topic of DKs.
    If I want to "convert" my paladin,let's say Kenoma, into a DK on WOTLK launch, is it possible to use the same name on the new character? Will there be a rename for these cases, or can contributors make a DK w/o having a level 55? (basically replacing the character with the new one)
    It sure was possible on retail, and if not for this, I don't see on what I could spend vote points/coins on.

13. On the topic of DKs.
    If I want to "convert" my paladin,let's say Kenoma, into a DK on WOTLK launch, is it possible to use the same name on the new character? Will there be a rename for these cases, or can contributors make a DK w/o having a level 55? (basically replacing the character with the new one)
    It sure was possible on retail, and if not for this, I don't see on what I could spend vote points/coins on.
    Never seen a feature like that on retail... You made that up... You can't change classes on a character... You might can do name change so you can have the name on your DK but you cannot change classes...

14. Seems like I just remembered something else.
    But name changing should be made possible to a certain extent, that's how I and many others see it.

15. Seems like I just remembered something else.
    But name changing should be made possible to a certain extent, that's how I and many others see it.
    99% of the people planning to main a dk just reserved their main name and used a different name to level an alt to 55. Which is you know... common sense....

First ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... Last